Page 1 of 148 
Username Post: crop complete! please delete this thread!        (Topic#1523167)
Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

IF YOU ARE READING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME--THIS RETREAT IS CLOSED--There is always CROP-TOBERFEST set for October, in West Palm Beach, same time as the Scrapbooking Expo---Keep your eye on the message board, a new thread will be posted to prepare for CROP-TOBERFEST--after i return and recover from CROP-TACULAR

Hey girls!! i set up this forum site for us to continue the chat--enjoy!!

thought i would repost the rules, just incase any questions come up later on-lol
--you know--like "are people gonna wear pj's all day" see the rules, etc etc etc

I will need your deposit NO LATER than November 27th.

balance will be required to be to me by march 1st.
CANCELLATION--if you pay the deposit, or the balance in full, and for unknown reasons you can not go: IF you find someone to take your place--you can have that person pay you direct. IF I find someone to take your place--i will refund you the monies paid. If something does come up--as life does--always-lol--I promise to put 100% effort in finding a replacement for your spot, so you are not out of the money--i would want someone to do that for me! IF for whatever reasons, a replacement can not be found, unfortunatly, I will not be getting monies back, so neither will you. We are actually paying for the cost to use the cabin which i divided between 8 ladies. (for those staying thursday night, $10.00pp extra)

OTHER NOTES OF INTREST(to help you decide): I feel, due to past experience on a retreat--I should put this out there, up front, so no hurt feelings, or ill will gets created.
A) ABSOLUTLY--NO CHILDREN under the age of 21
B) IF someone having a slip of the tounge and might say a "bad" word offends you, dont sign up
C) IF someone having an adult beverage upsets you, dont sign up
D) IF seeing other ladies walking around in their p'j's until noon offends you--dont sign up!
E) IF scrapping till the wee hours in the am, laughing, telling stories, giggles and eating chips and dip upsets you--DONT SIGN UP!!

and of course---no smoking in the house, but can smoke outside, no pets, no dancing chip-n-dales, and absoulutly--NO ONE IS TO HAVE A FROWN ON THIER PRETTY FACE!!!!

this is meant to be a fun, fun, fun time. 8 different personalities will be brought to the table. Enjoy the opportunity to meet a fellow sister who you have wanted to meet "in real life". And remember, we are all adults, we are stong confident woman, and if an issue arises, we ALL should be able to handle it in that manner.

paticipants of CROP-TACULAR 2010

CHRISTINE--ME-------I PAID TOO---LOL
ROSITA-AKA-BETSY--------DEPOSIT PAID 11/23/09--paid in full 3/25/10
PATTI---------------PAID IN FULL 3/1/10
ALDA----------------PAID IN FULL--11/4/09
DONNA---------------DEPOSIT PAID 11/23/90--paid in full--2/24/10
PINK--AKA--KIMBERLY----DEPOSIT PAID--11/5/09 PAID IN FULL 3/17/10
MELISSA-----------PAID IN FULL 11/16/09
DEB-DOODLES--------PAID IN FULL
AND OUR PERSONAL CHEERLEADER----LISA--NO PAYMENT REQUIRED--LOL

just note for my records: deposit check paid--#1759
FINAL PAYMENT: #1767

CLASSES: (15-30 min max teach/share time)

(as supplies are listed of what you should pack in order to get the most out of the teach/share time--i will list them under the segment)

Alda-------tags--
Patti------grungepaper roses-fast drying glue-
Rosita-----Stamp techniques
Deb--------Embossed cards--if you have a heat gun-please bring--

Edited by Christine0106 on 04-27-10 07:11 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Christine0106

I'm HERE!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to thinkpink22

wow sister--that was fast--lol

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

i am gonna go get the link to the cabin and put it here too--incase anyone wants to revisit it--lol

deb needs to see the link as well--

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

ok--pink be my spy--am i forgetting anything???

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn

I'm here ...
one post closer to queen

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Flying_Unicorn

You're definitely a queen in my book Alda.

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to Rosita

..... sure you say that and toss me aside and willing to sleep with Christine ...

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

:P didn't say I'd sleep with her, just that we could share a bed because I'm such an early bird and she's such a night owl. seriouosly, It wouldn't be any trouble to bring my cot that I use when camping.

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to Rosita

me and my back can take the floor ... I really do not care about the sleeping arrangements .. we are going to have way too fun to worry about that ..... Oh heck I may fall asleep at the cropping table

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn

I am cleaning out my favorite forums .. and I still have the technique b-day card swap that I joined back in sept listed ..... which the cards were due the last week of november ..hostess pops in ohh once every 10 days complainign about how her life has gotten in the way .. ... is it wrong to leave a "signing off and this has been a extreme dissapointment" post ....

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

No way any of us are going to stay in a motel, that's for sure!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

• Flying_Unicorn Said:
I am cleaning out my favorite forums .. and I still have the technique b-day card swap that I joined back in sept listed ..... which the cards were due the last week of november ..hostess pops in ohh once every 10 days complainign about how her life has gotten in the way .. ... is it wrong to leave a "signing off and this has been a extreme dissapointment" post ....

Maybe an "I'm signing off now because life has gotten in the way and this isn't what I had expected..."

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

• Flying_Unicorn Said:

well my love--you know how i feel about it!! give it to em sister!!

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to Rosita

lmao ... that was good rosita ... I am copying and pasting .... ty ...

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

and..........what!?!? where!??!who is sleeping with me---lol

hey the yard is big enough--lets camp--hahahhahaha

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

put life has gotten in MY way---suttle hint--that your tired of HER life--what about YOURS!!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
No way any of us are going to stay in a motel, that's for sure!

true dat!!!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

hey--25 more post and i will turn into something else--what comes next??

but i like being a diva--so not me--but i like it--lol

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

didnt mean to run you girlies off

Page 1 of 148 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics