Username Post: Project Life / Project 365 Question        (Topic#1523233)
New Kid On the Block

I have ordered Project Life (which I am very excited about!) and just have one question for anyone else who is doing it or has done Project 365 in the past.

Ideally I would like to start each week with Monday, but as 1 January 2010 falls on a Friday, I'm not sure what to do. So I'm just wondering what other people have done or will be doing with this - starting with Friday, 1 January and then continuing with each week starting on a Friday, or just starting with the Sunday or Monday before the new year?

I hope this makes sense! Thanks in advance.

klawsonrn
Guru
klawsonrn
In response to Pinkerbell

Don't mean to hone in on your thread, but what is project life/project 365? thanks!

Kim

Obi
Obi 
Mayor
Obi
  • Obi on 12-21-09 12:51 AM
In response to Pinkerbell

It depends on how many days you think you actually will scrap. I normnally end up with 12 monthly summary pages.

I'm more than happy with that.

I should call it project 12.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Obi

I am doing P365 now and I started on 1/1/09 which was in the middle of the week. So I will end up with 53 weeks instead of 52 because of the way the year ends. Both first page and the last page will only be for half a week instead of a whole week.

What is Project Life?

Edited by Anna C on 12-21-09 05:15 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Anna C

Last year I added a few extra New Years/end of the year/countdown/holiday pics, as 'page fillers'.

This year, I plan to do the same.

Ladies to answer your questions, P365/Project Life is just that. Basically, you take a photo and scrap it everyday.

Some ladies scrap daily, others weekly and lastly, some scrap a monthly/month in review LO.

Project 365 Example Layouts

Project 365 Challenge

Becky Higgins Project Life

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Anna, be sure to check out Becky Higgins Blog.

Project Life is this years new project name.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to KellyCali

Thanks....

Amarilys
Diva
Amarilys
In response to Anna C

Hi! I have a thread for Project 365 and you are more than welcome to join! Here's the Link
Hope to see you there!

Scrapbook Queen
Mayor
Scrapbook Queen
In response to Amarilys

Last year I did the first page as New Year's day and then my first "week" had 9 day instead of 7. Then after that I was back on track for a Sun-Sat week.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Scrapbook Queen

Thanks very much for the replies. I really didn't think about doing some other sort of page filler on the other side, so that's really given me something to think about. Also, I didn't know there was a thread started for next year.

Thanks again.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics