Username Post: Ideas, ideas, ideas!        (Topic#1523247)
linsey_l
Tenant
linsey_l

I would love some ideas on what to get for Christmas. My boyfriend got ALL of my shopping done except scrap shopping (which is the best for me) and he keeps asking what I want! I know there are products out there that are to die for but I guess I havent discovered them. Any suggestions help!

This is what I already have/asked for:

The major thing I already have that I know people would suggest is a Cricut Expression. But I have that soo.....

And I already asked for glue dots and lines because I am always running out!

TYIA

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to linsey_l

i am getting into the stickles, that might be something you like too... and i always like getting new carts and anything to organize my stuff with. or hey, a gift card to scrapbook.com superstore!

linsey_l
Tenant
linsey_l
In response to flutterbye0419

great idea! I just googled stickles and I definately could use something like that!

The gift card idea is great but I hate opening them lol. I like gifts to open and in the past years has over-gave gift cards so I told him none this year lol.

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to linsey_l

I am totally loving Tim Holtz products right now and have lots of his stuff on my wish list!

Kendra1977
Pro
Kendra1977
In response to Babylou

The littel X from xyron. I know it is not new but I love it for running ribbon and small trinkets through instead of glue dots or pens. Altough I love my glue dots and glue pens as well.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Kendra1977
Pro
Kendra1977
In response to Kendra1977

Oh and I love my Bazzil stitching templets.

Edited by Kendra1977 on 12-21-09 10:31 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kendra1977
Pro
Kendra1977

And I have not tried it yet but it is on my list of new things to try this year. Glimmer Mist.

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker

I've got my wish for next year in to my mother in law already.
I was talking about the Gypsy and she's hoping to find a good deal and get me one for next year.

linsey_l
Tenant
linsey_l
In response to hotroding scrapbooker

Love the stitching idea!

hotrodding scrapbooker I was thinking about the gypsy but it just doesnt seem worth the money to me! To my understanding all you do is format your cartridge images... it would be way more worth it to actually design a scrapbook page lol

anthonysgirl
Governor
anthonysgirl
In response to linsey_l

i would ask for embossing stuff. inks, powders and a heat gun. i really want to get this stuff, just waiting to save up my money!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 12-21-09 04:05 PM
In response to anthonysgirl

Stamps, inks, paper pads, Cropadile, brads & eyelets, packets of vellum, punches, ribbon, pre-cut cards.

Mrs. Woods
Veteran
Mrs. Woods
In response to linsey_l

• linsey_l Said:
Love the stitching idea!

hotrodding scrapbooker I was thinking about the gypsy but it just doesnt seem worth the money to me! To my understanding all you do is format your cartridge images... it would be way more worth it to actually design a scrapbook page lol

I believe you can design whole pages. Gypsy works like a portable design studio, only with more features.

Tenant
In response to Mrs. Woods

I would ask for Bling! I love Kaiser Rhinestones or Stickles.
Donna

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics