Username Post: Using Cuttlebug Embossing Folders in Sizzix Texture Boutique?        (Topic#1523541)
karichelle
Resident
karichelle

I just bought a Sizzix Texture Boutique machine with an Archiver's coupon and Christmas $$, and I'm also currently borrowing a friend's Cuttlebug and all of her embossing folders. (Really like it so that's why I bought the Sizzix...that's the part I like best of the Cuttlebug and this was only $20.) Has anyone tried using the Cuttlebug embossing folders in the Sizzix Texture Boutique? I don't want to tear up my machine or her folders if it doesn't work so I was curious if anyone else has had success or if there's anything I need to do differently.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to karichelle

you could try it and see if it goes thru relatively easily. I have both the sizzix and cuttlebug folders and they run thru my big shot no problem. Enjoy it! Welcome to the new obsession!

ScrappE
Diva
ScrappE
In response to Seaexplore

I haven't tried it yet, but the ladies at my LSS said Cuttlebug folders work in it too. I am going back out there today, though, and will ask again just to make sure.

RobinH
RobinH 
Veteran
RobinH
In response to ScrappE

Works fine for me!

Veteran
In response to RobinH

Works Great!!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics