Username Post: Page protectors        (Topic#1523599)
klawsonrn
Guru
klawsonrn

OK....so I'm biting the bullet and doing project 365 this year. I think I am going to use a 12 x 12 D ring album. I'm wondering where I can get a good durable large album and page protectors that won't cost me a fortune (doing a page a day instead of a layout a week so this is important). Is there a brand that is better than another? I DO NOT want fabric ones....too much dog hair, etc in my house....plus kids with sticky fingers. Any ideas???? TIA

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to klawsonrn

My favorite budget friendly page protectors have to be the C-Line Memory Book ones. You get quite a few for the price and they work pretty well. So far they've fit into all the 3 Ring binders I've used also. They are also pretty true to the 12x12 size.

As for albums, I'm not as sure what will work for that many pages. I do have and like a KMA version. I also have an American Crafts binder (although not the leather version) and have heard good things about the Making Memories ones. I don't know if they are budget friendly but they seem to be made well so you would only have to buy them once which is always good for a budget.

Hope I was of some help. Good luck finding what you need.

Edited by KatieJo on 12-27-09 04:32 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

klawsonrn
Guru
klawsonrn
In response to KatieJo

Thanks I appreciate the response!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to klawsonrn

I use the C-Line page protectors and We R Memory Keepers (leather) albums.

MyHeartScraps
New Kid On the Block
MyHeartScraps
In response to klawsonrn

Linda,
I don't want to toot my own company's horn, but I love our Close To My Heart page protectors. You can get a pack of 50 in matte or clear for 22.95! They are really great quality!!! I love the D ring albums that xyron.com have. They were previously, Anthologie.
Here is a Link to our protectors if you are interested. Any questions let me know.

Edited by MyHeartScraps on 12-28-09 11:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to MyHeartScraps

• MyHeartScraps Said:
Linda,
I don't want to toot my own company's horn, but I love our Close To My Heart page protectors. You can get a pack of 50 in matte or clear for 22.95! They are really great quality!!! I love the D ring albums that xyron.com have. They were previously, Anthologie.
Here is a Link to our protectors if you are interested. Any questions let me know.

Thanks.

I just looked at those.
I can tell by looking, they will be too wide, and stick out the edge of my albums. There's that little space between the holes and the page.

C-Line doesn't have that space.

MyHeartScraps
New Kid On the Block
MyHeartScraps
In response to Bxr-Linda

Ooops, Sorry! I was writing in reply to the original poster, Kim. Ugh, I need to be more careful.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to MyHeartScraps

Well, as long as you brought it up...

I wonder if the D-ring albums by other manufacturers are a bit wider?
As I pointed out, with my We R Memory keepers (fka Hiller), some page protectors stick out the edge.

Legomom
Expert
Legomom
In response to Bxr-Linda

Most D-ring albums I've bought are wider and there is a good inch or two from the edge of the protector to the end of the album.. leaving the pages not even close to sticking out.
I really LOVE the CTMH protectors as well as Club Scrap.. they are very roomy. I also like AC as well, they are roomy too. I make a lot of bulky pages and the WeR ones don't seem to be as forgiving.
I like Pebbles in my Pocket leather albums. They are great quality and kid friendly.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics