Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Scrapbook store in Eugene Oregon!        (Topic#1523785)
New Kid On the Block
In response to Fortunes Fool

Have checked out Running With Scissors in Independence, Oregon. I found them on FB thought I would check it out, I was so suprised to find the cutest store ever. Everyone that was cropping was having a great time. The selection in fantastic and they have all kinds of stuff going on as far as classes and events. What I loved most other than the friendly service and atmosphere was the table space. I couldn't believe it, a whole dinner sized table per person. I live in Eugene, so I can't go every week-end but can't wait to get my friends together to go.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Fortunes Fool

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to let you know that myself and my best friend have opened a new scrapbook store in Eugene!

We had been going to classes and crops in the area for a long time, and our favorite shops closed - so we decided to open our own.

We have LOTS of classes on scrapbooking, cardmaking, fiber arts, mixed media, crops, and whatever we get interested in next - which is a lot!

We have open studio tables and tools available all the time, a kids playroom, and tons of fabulous supplies.

I hope you will come check us out. We'd love to chat and see your latest projects!

Come Play with Us!

Sandra

The Artist's Palette Studio
1710 Oak St.
Eugene, OR 97401
541-686-3395
www.EugeneStudio.com
https://www.facebook.com/ArtistsPaletteStudio

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics