Username Post: I so scored I MS borders tonight        (Topic#1523869)
creater1
Diva
creater1

M's had the punch around the page leaf border and corner for 3 bucks each. Also the snowmen and the lattice edge punch. Can you believe it me a sale OMG!!
I am thrilled.

Scatter
Guru
Scatter
In response to creater1

Awesome!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Scatter

Were these on sale with Christmas clearance?

I'll have to go check it out.
The clearance at our stores has been pretty disappointing lately. $3.99 item marked down to $3.49. Whoooo hooo! NOT!

Smashley
Idol
Smashley
In response to Bxr-Linda

I feel like they shouldn't even be able to call that "on sale". LOL

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Smashley

• Smashley Said:
I feel like they shouldn't even be able to call that "on sale". LOL

I know!
I say, "I don't even get out of bed for less than 40% off!"

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to Bxr-Linda

Yup, I got this for 3.89!!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to CraftyCandace

• Candace M. Said:
Yup, I got this for 3.89!!

At Michaels?

ScrappE
Diva
ScrappE
In response to Bxr-Linda

Wow! I was already planning on going there tonight. Hope I run into great deals too.

livelovecreate86
Expert
livelovecreate86
In response to ScrappE

I found the edge loop punch at my M's, but couldn't find the corner one!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to livelovecreate86

I got the edge loop, too, but they didn't have the corner. That's okay...I mainly use the border edgers, anyway. I can't make the around the page thing go right for me. I'm a dolt. LOL.

Anyway, take anything you see up to the register. The edge punch was marked $9.99 and rang up for less than $5.

LilacGal
Expert
LilacGal
In response to siameseplease

I got the leaf edge and corner punch too! Along with some glitter kits that were on clearance. I walked out spending more than I had planned but I'm excited for the deals I got there!

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to LilacGal

Yes they were on an end cap with the Christmas but were marked 9.99 but rang up for 3.89 or something close to that.
When they almost pay me to take stuff well....someone has to do it.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to creater1

I wanted the Leaf around the page one- i dont think either of the 2 M's close to me had any left for quite some time now, so i doubt they'll have any on the clearance rack. Dang it... i miss all the goodies! Enjoy, all you lucky ladies!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to ChansGram

I just came from Michaels.
Got the Lattice border and corner punches and the loop corner (the loop border was gone). They were $3.89 for the corners and $4.79 for the edge/border.

I got some other little goodies -- blank note cards, transparency photo overlays, wide glitter rick-rack, sparkly leaf picks... and spent only $17 total!
First time in a while it was worth going there!!

oldsusana
Tenant
oldsusana
In response to Bxr-Linda

Wow! THanks for the heads up. Me going to M's!

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to oldsusana

Ooo, gotta go back and check mine tomorrow. I was just there yesterday.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to shopgirlaudi

FYI - Our store had the Martha Stewart (and other) Christmas clearance on a rack in a middle aisle of the store.
In fact, all the clearance was on separate racks, spread out all over the store.

PriscyScraps
Tenant
PriscyScraps
In response to Bxr-Linda

I went today and the punch around/corner set was not on sale. So I ended up using my 50% off coupon. I didn't see the other single punches but I did buy some rhinestone gems for $0.40 since the $1 tower were on sale. I scored there.

livelovecreate86
Expert
livelovecreate86
In response to PriscyScraps

Last Saturday I wanted to buy the JetMax Desktop Organizer. It was marked $49.99 and was 50% off, so it should have been $25.00. It rang up at $29.99, and I said that the sign said $49.99 and was supposed to be 50% off. She gave me 50% off of the $29.99! And I also got the loop edge punch for like 4 dollars, and it was marked $14.99. I got a big rubber stamp for $2.69 and one for $2.99. I scored pretty good in my opinion!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to PriscyScraps

• PriscyScraps Said:
I went today and the punch around/corner set was not on sale. So I ended up using my 50% off coupon. I didn't see the other single punches but I did buy some rhinestone gems for $0.40 since the $1 tower were on sale. I scored there.

It wasn't the set that was on clearance, but the individual corner and border punches. They were the ones with the red on the packaging (for Christmas).

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics