Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Sticker Storage        (Topic#1523891)
squirmys mom
Pro
squirmys mom

I am organizing my scraproom and wanted to know if anyone has a good method for storing stickers??

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to squirmys mom

* PSB Binder

* Binder

* Basket

* Box

* Bin

Hope That Helps!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to KellyCali

I don't buy many stickers any more. I have the PSB mentioned above, but it's not organized at all.

Lots of people like the Clip it up. I don't have any surface to keep it.

Others have made their own 'flat' version using a curtain or towel rod mounted to the wall.

Products Referenced in This Post:

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 12-30-09 09:11 AM
In response to Bxr-Linda

I have tried a couple methods, but the one I have found to work best is to store them in a long basket.

You can see it here, on top of the cubby bookcase on the left. It's the long basket on the left. I love it. I can pull it down and bring it to my desk, use what I need, and then put it away when I'm done.

Scraproom By Ami G

It holds a surprisingly large amount of stickers. And I keep fitting more and more in there. I've been using this basket for about a year and a half, and haven't outgrown it yet. And I LOVE stickers and use them a good bit. I also store rub-ons in there.

Hope that helps and good luck!

Resident
In response to Ami G

I have some plastic zip up folders that I use for mine. I organize them by theme and put a label on the front of the folder. Nothing fancy, but it's economical and it works.

misspiggy_2u
Veteran
misspiggy_2u
In response to DolphinGirl09

I keep mine in hanging folders. I separate them by theme such as holidays, boys, sports, alphabet, etc. that way I can just pull out the folder I need and have everything handy without searching through all the stickers.

Crankylady
Veteran
Crankylady
In response to misspiggy_2u

I have lots of stickers, some I have in notebooks, inside clear protectors, sorted by categories. Some small ones I have inside another notebook, I found several packages of clear protectors for baseball cards(got cheap at a thrift store). I can just flip through quickly. I do a lot of paper piecings and I have them in protectors inside an album I bought (also at a thrift store). I have some paperkins I made and I have them in lg ziplocks and I hang them on those cheap skirt hangers that the stores throw away. Maybe at some point I'll do the same thing to all of them. Hope you find some ideas that will help you. MAybe some that'll help us!

shally
shally 
Resident
shally
In response to Crankylady

I have all my stickers in a 3 ring binder in page protectors. They are divided up into holidays, boys, girls, birthday, etc....it works for me as i don't have many

New Kid On the Block
In response to Bxr-Linda

• Bxr-Linda Said:
I don't buy many stickers any more. I have the PSB mentioned above, but it's not organized at all.

Lots of people like the Clip it up. I don't have any surface to keep it.

Others have made their own 'flat' version using a curtain or towel rod mounted to the wall.

oh my goodness, would never have been clever enough to think of a different rod. The swirly bought one is good but not for those long papers of stickers etc.
I had been using a clothes hanger but they get banged around. Am thinking of mounting a curtain rod or wooden dowel on the side of my desk..Ty ty..dang wish i was clever but am very thankful of this site.

Lain Ehmann
Tenant
Lain Ehmann
In response to Pamela50

I had my letter stickers upright in a basket, but they started to warp. Now I have them all together in a rubbermaid container. For theme stickers, I separate them into plastic page folders by category (one for sports, one for travel, etc.).
Hope this helps!

glamfish500
Tenant
glamfish500
In response to Lain Ehmann

I use a Cropper Hopper made for 12x12 paper. It's large enough for tall sticker sheets, is easy to label and sort through, and stashes under my desk when I don't need it.

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 01-12-10 10:55 AM

When I started scrapping I bought a lot of stickers but really didnt find myself using them much. I probably need to go through them and get rid of a bunch. Right now I mostly have them in some of those divided expandable things. I am hoping that my new clip it up will be my final solution when it comes.

livelovecreate86
Expert
livelovecreate86
In response to Hev

I keep mine sorted by theme in my JetMax Cube drawers.

klawsonrn
Guru
klawsonrn
In response to livelovecreate86

I don't use that many but I have them in two different Creative Memories Crop n style binders. It's great for organization of many things.

abbynormaloh75
Guru
abbynormaloh75
In response to klawsonrn

i use tons of stickers and I keep them in 3 inch regular binders. i put them in see thru page protectors. i put page dividers on the sides to label them by event, holiday, sport, quotes, whatever themes of stickers you use. I have 2 of them stuffed full but by keeping them labeled it is quick and easy to find what I need. I have a separate binder for all my alphabet stickers.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to abbynormaloh75

I used long hooks (I believe they are really shelf brackets) on my pegboard, and use hanging brackets on these. Easy access!

Pegboard By Flintridgescrapper

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to abbynormaloh75

• abbynormaloh75 Said:
i use tons of stickers and I keep them in 3 inch regular binders. i put them in see thru page protectors. i put page dividers on the sides to label them by event, holiday, sport, quotes, whatever themes of stickers you use. I have 2 of them stuffed full but by keeping them labeled it is quick and easy to find what I need. I have a separate binder for all my alphabet stickers.

This is what I do, use regular notebooks and PBS binders. I use transparency sleeves, photo holder pages and baseball card pages to separate stickers. This seems to be time consuming to set up and get started but well worth it. I can search thru all my stickers, by category, and many times one from event will fit another purpose or category. I have a notebook for all my alphas and this is easy to take to crops.

chlovr07
Resident
chlovr07

I use notebooks/binders. I organize them by theme and alphas. Love them easy to just lay flat and flip through them.They pack great for a crop too.

Matthews Wife
Expert
Matthews Wife
In response to chlovr07

I have a sticker binder, and that is great for all my old stickers, but the thing that I have now in my scrapbook room that I wish I had all along is my clip it up. I LOVE it. I used to finish a layout and then find something I could have used, now, everything is right in front of me on my clip it up. It takes up very little room and it holds a lot. I haven't even begun to fill it yet. In the picture it is wearing a Hello Kitty crown (from a scrappin party that got wild LOL)

Clip It Up Wearing my Hello Kitty Crown By Matthews Wife

Matthews Wife
Expert
Matthews Wife
In response to Matthews Wife

Here is another view of the Clip It Up in my scrapbook room. As you can see, it doesn't take up very much room.

Another View of Clip-It-Up By Matthews Wife

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics