Username Post: Extremely Lonely        (Topic#1524127)
New Kid On the Block

Hi all,

I recently moved to TN 4 months ago from Florida. I live in the Chattanooga area, Whitwell to exact. I have no friends here, just 1 or 2 people I talk to from work. I have been into scrapbooking for quite a long time and can't seem to find any scrapbookers here. I have put ads on Craigslist and other forums looking for anyone who would want to scrapbook on Saturdays or once a month. I have a Cricut and about 15 cartridges, but it gets boring doing it alone. I go to Hobby Lobby alot. I know there is a big store in Hixson but I haven't been there yet. Just looking for anyone local who would want to be friends and possibly someone to scrapbook with. If interested please email me at medgirlkim@gmail.com

GramBicki
Idol
GramBicki
In response to medgirlkim

Hi, Kim. . . also from Chattanooga here. Well, in truth I live about 1/2 way to Knoxville but work in downtown Chattanooga. We are out here. . . just quiet. Sending you a PM because your email will probably dump my email since it makes me sound like a gay hooker. -Vicki

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

I'm just over the mountain in Manchester. Saturday once a month sounds like fun.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Sassy Suzi

I dont know where Manchester is, I only been here for 5 months lol. I work in Chattanooga and live in Whitwell. LOL

Stacy A
Resident
Stacy A

I live in East Ridge (Chattanooga). Email me and maybe we can work out some thing to meet and get to scrap together, adams4816@aol.com.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

I am half way between Chatt and N'ville. Where did you moved from?

Veteran
In response to Sassy Suzi

you will find lots of people to hang out with you here.

hope you eventually get out of that loneliness. wishing you all the best.

Shelly_Anne00
Guru
Shelly_Anne00

Hello!! I know this is an older post, but I just joined scrapbook.com. I am also close to you. I work for a company out of Chattanooga, but now work from home in Bryant, AL. I would love to get together and scrapbook! I have a group that I go to scrapbook with as well every other week.

New Kid On the Block

Hi - Just came across your post. I am also interested in getting together once a month with fellow scrappers and have just moved to the area. (even though yours is an older post) Thought you might have formed a group. Or if anyone else in the Chattanooga area is interested maybe we can get something going. I live in the Hurricane Creek Subdivision (west side of Chatt.)

New Kid On the Block
In response to Shelly_Anne00

Sorry I havent been on here in a while. I never got a group together not got that many responses. I work at Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga so I am in Chatt everyday. I live in Whitwell, I'm available on saturdays and sundays. I have a Cricut Expression,I think about 33 carts and much more to work with. I'm still looking if anyone is interested.

RhondaR
Idol
RhondaR

I lived in/around Chattanooga all my life so I love seeing people on here from that area. I lived in East Brainerd on the Ooltewah end. I'm about an hour and a half away now but I'd still be interested in getting together for crops occasionally. Let me know if you guys have set anything up

New Kid On the Block

My church is hosting a weekend crop at the end of August. If anyone is interested and would like tickets let me know. Space is limited.

CROP TILL U DROP
Dates
Friday Night August 26th
...6 PM to Midnight
Saturday August 27th
9 AM to 10 PM
Cost
Friday Night Crop $15.00
Saturday Day Crop $30.00
BOTH DAYS : $ 40.00
Registration is required. Space is limited.
Purchase tickets before August 19th.
Event Schedule
Friday
Crop 6 pm to midnight
Dinner 7 pm
Saturday
Crop 9 am to 10 pm
Lunch noon
Dinner 6 pm
For Tickets Contact
Amy Wood
(423)309-9047 or sweetnsassi28@hotmail.com
6613 Hixson Pike
Hixson, TN 37343
(423) 842-2982
Crop is a fundraiser for the Women’s Ministry at Bethel.
Crop Till U Drop
REGISTRATION FORM:
Name: _________________________ _​__________
Address: _________________________ _​_______
_________________________ _​_________________
Phone: _________________________ _​_________
Email: _________________________ _​_________
Amount Enclosed: ________________
Circle One:
Friday Night Crop Saturday Crop
Both
Do you have friends attending? If yes, list the names below so we can sit you together.

cricutcrazylisa
New Kid On the Block
cricutcrazylisa

Hi,
Lisa here, I live about 40 miles northeast of Chatt, but would love to get together once a month for crafting. I LOVE MY CRICUT! Have around 80 carts. Like you I am bored by myself.
My home number is 423-781-7 five five 3.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics