Username Post: Anyone in Utah wanna scrap with us????        (Topic#1524685)
shally
shally 
Resident
shally

Hi! I have a couple people that wants to start a scrap group. We know of another group around here that does it once a month-all at different houses. They have 30+ people in this group but there is now way i can fit that many people in my house! So if anyone is from Utah-the Salt lake valley, Davis County area please come join.

Also any suggestions as like a contest or challanges-do you think we could honestly do something like this with a small group? TIA!

New Kid On the Block
In response to shally

I would love to scrap with you. I live in Sandy and I'm available during the school day.

The three scrapbook stores closest to me - Pebbbles in Holladay, Heartfelt Creations in Sandy, and Heartland Paper in Taylorsville - all offer free use of their classroom during the day. I'd be glad to call and set up a day/time - just let me know what works for you

Thanks -
Connie

Resident
In response to shally

Hello I would love to scrap with you guys if you still have room. I live in the Northern Davis area. Please let me know if there is a spot to join you guys.

Thanks

Heather Holbrook
Resident
Heather Holbrook
In response to shally

I would love to join as well, but like you I don't have room to host people at my home (I live in an apartment)... is there an alternative to a meeting place? I live in Midvale

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics