Username Post: I got my design card!!        (Topic#1524717)
LovinScrappinLife
New Kid On the Block
LovinScrappinLife

Hi all-
I just wanted to say that i bought my first design card for the slice on ebay. It was only 18 bucks with shipping and all... i thought that was good. thanks to all who said use ebay. I got just chilllin and cant wait to use it! Anyone have an idea for my next card?? who like just chillin?? Did i pick the right card? thx!

marshmallowjane
Veteran
marshmallowjane
In response to LovinScrappinLife

• LovinScrappinLife Said:
Hi all-
I just wanted to say that i bought my first design card for the slice on ebay. It was only 18 bucks with shipping and all... i thought that was good. thanks to all who said use ebay. I got just chilllin and cant wait to use it! Anyone have an idea for my next card?? who like just chillin?? Did i pick the right card? thx!

Which card did you buy? Have you used it yet?

mercytiara
Diva
mercytiara
In response to LovinScrappinLife

Just Chillin was the first card I got too, and I absolutely loved it, and still do! I got by with that one card plus the basics 1 for several months before buying Basic Shapes2. I love the font of Chillin and all the shapes are so cute! I've used the robots, the owls, the bird, several times each, and lots of the other shapes here and there. Here's a sampling:

The title font was from Just Chillin:
Fun in the Snow By Mercytiara

The flowers, bird, and owl:
'rina By Mercytiara

the letters of "sisters" ("sweet" I think is from basic shapes 1):
Sweet Sisters By Mercytiara

robot, smiley, text-me (letters of title are from Basic shapes1):
Hi-tech Kitties 2 pg By Mercytiara

letters for parcel:
Purrrr-fect parcel By Mercytiara

Owl (one of my faves):
close up of owl By Mercytiara

Ok, I might have gone overboard, but it was a walk down memory lane... I have to pull out just chillin and use it again soon! Have fun with your card, and be sure to post back here what you come up with!

Legomom
Expert
Legomom
In response to mercytiara

I think Just Chillin' will be my best pick-up. I've been looking on Ebay and have seen some good prices.
I really like everyone's layouts with the Slice..they are really inspiring and helping me think of ways to use it instead of buying embellies.

mercytiara
Diva
mercytiara
In response to Legomom

I think we should have a thread in here just for sharing our layouts or projects done with our slice. I'd love to see what all you ladies have been comign up with! I will start a thread now, but won't have time to add to it right now.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics