Username Post: cute little swirly embelishments?        (Topic#1524755)
Ruthiez
Pro
Ruthiez

Lots of people have these cute swirly embelishments. I was wondering were people find these kind of things. do you buy stamp? are they die cuts?

these are some examples of what I'm refering to.

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?m=image& id=202307...

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?m=image& id=212930...

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to Ruthiez

Hi Ruthiez- some people have die cut machines and make their own, some cut them out of other patterned papers. Some purchase them. If you go to PM the artist in those links I am sure if they can remember they will give you the information.

Or try the superstore
Products Referenced in This Post:

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to JoJorenee

There are all kinds of methods to get that.

Rub-ons
stamps
die cuts
chipboard shapes
hand cut
pre-made embellishments
hand drawn

I've made some swirl designs by printing on a piece of transparency. I really like the result, because I could customize the shape and size for my page.

Brandilynn
Expert
Brandilynn
In response to Bxr-Linda

as stated there are all kinds of ways to do this...the LOs you shared appear to be die cuts I use my cricut to make these.

klawsonrn
Guru
klawsonrn
In response to Brandilynn

I use my cricut for almost every design. Expensive but well worth it in the money I save from everything else I would purchase instead.

glamfish500
Tenant
glamfish500
In response to klawsonrn

I like my Slice for swirly and curly things. It's an expensive investment but well worth the cost.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to glamfish500

Some people with die cut machines sell or trade designs too. It never hurts to ask, I have swapped things like that for items that I had and the other person wanted. You can post a message herer to ask for what you need or send a PM to people who have used designs in their LOs that you are interested in. Worst thing that can happen is someone says no (then ask someone else) or they will tell where hey bought theirs I have rubber stamps with cool swirly designs I love (I work for a company that sells them), but I have cut my own out of pattern paper like someone already mentioned.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics