Username Post: NoCO Crafters?        (Topic#1525093)
1nonblonde
New Kid On the Block
1nonblonde

Hey Northern Colorado!
I'm looking for like minded scrappers/crafters/create rs in the Fort Collins area to create with. I enjoy paper crafting (mostly scrapbooking), jewelry making, sewing, etc. Anyone interested in getting together?
~kristi

Veteran
In response to 1nonblonde

Hi .....I live in Ft Collins and love to craft, my passion is scrapbooking. I'm always looking for someone to craft with, my very good friends just do not scrap or do many crafts,,,,( hmmm I wonder why they are my friends...JUST KIDDING!)..... Christy

Tenant
In response to krisy0731

Hi
I'm East of Brighton....Is this too far from Northern CO ?
It sure seems the CO posts are few and far. I havent been on this board in ages myself and really need to get back into scrapping which used to be my #1 Hobby.

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to Imblessedwth6

Not in the northern area but I wanted to say welcome to sb.com. It's a great community here. Also, if you're in the Ft. Collins area, they have a ginormous lss there. I think they do crops, I'd have to do a little digging to find the name!

Tenant
In response to fknapoleon

Hi - I just moved to the Greeley area. I left my group behind when we moved. I like to scrapbook, sew, quilt.

1nonblonde
New Kid On the Block
1nonblonde
In response to krisy0731

I feel like such a shmuck! Sorry I haven't responded sooner - such a busy summer. Have you visited Capture in Fort Collins? They're doing a fun all day crop at the Armory 8/15/10. Check it out. I'm planning on going and maybe we can meet there and get to know each other's crafting habits!
~kristi

New Kid On the Block

You should join us at our next Crop! It's our 15th Scrapbooking Event and it's huge! Free page kits for everyone, vendors galore, food and drinks, we're even giving away a CRICUT Machine! Email me for the info flyer! It's a ton of fun.
Cocorban@aol.com

New Kid On the Block
In response to krisy0731

You should come and join us for our next Scrapbooking Event in Greeley! It's Northern Colorado's largest and oldest All Day Crop.
Tons of fun and FREE stuff. We're even giving away a CRICUT machine. Email me for info if you're interested... Cocorban@aol.com

New Kid On the Block

I am in Fort Collins too...just let me know if you ever want to get together sometime...(I am not a weirdo I promise, I tried to post a pic of me...but unfortunely all of my ability lies in the arts, not in technology)

1nonblonde
New Kid On the Block
1nonblonde
In response to Tigerlily55

Tigerlily55: I like to crop at Capture (SE FC) and also love Ranae at Scrap 2 It - but haven't hung out there yet. Maybe we can meet up at one of those two places in the next couple of weeks? Let me know what you think

950nancy
Diva
950nancy

I am from down south (the Springs) but my friend does crops up there all of the time. They are usually one of the booths set up that sells tons of page kits (crop-a latte). I think she said that they are doing a crop in October. They are on Facebook if you are interested.

kdikeman
Resident
kdikeman

Ha ha! I was looking around for more ppl in the Ft Collins area & stumbled on your post Kristi! It's funny coming across someone you know. Are you going to any of the upcoming crops at Capture? The hot toddy crop was good. Talk to you laters!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics