Page 2 of 2467 
Username Post: The ORIGINAL Rockin Scrappin Grans & Friends Thread        (Topic#1525163)
Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-13-10 11:46 AM
In response to Tishd

A Yard Gnome you say??? A yard Gnome??????

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-13-10 11:49 AM
In response to sandiesea

• sandiesea Said:
Gee. Annie, is this what you did to your kids???? They leave home to go to scholl and you up and move???? LOL!!! Well, at least you did give us a forwarding address!!! Just doing a drive by!!!
Grandmother By Sandiesea

Wonderful layout Sandi!!!!!!

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 01-13-10 12:52 PM
In response to Tishd

Oh I love a good challenge and I have just the photos to scrap with it, thanks Lori. Also LOVE garden knomes, lol.

Doc called this am while I was sleeping so put in a call back to her and still waiting to hear back again from her. I will not be a phone slave so I am going to go get my toe nails done with 2 of my sisters.

Great new thread by the way annie! Glad you are back in charge. Tell Ron him from me and my st.

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to charK

• charK Said:
Oh I love a good challenge and I have just the photos to scrap with it, thanks Lori. Also LOVE garden knomes, lol.

Doc called this am while I was sleeping so put in a call back to her and still waiting to hear back again from her. I will not be a phone slave so I am going to go get my toe nails done with 2 of my sisters.

Great new thread by the way annie! Glad you are back in charge. Tell Ron him from me and my st.

OH to have pretty tootsies and have a pedicure -- I have horrid feet ---

Doncha just LUV phone tag??? I give 'em (medical people) my home and my cell and if they have to call twice too bad :+) I'm ready to SCRAP -- still have to THINK about Lorikins' challenge --- but it feels to good to THINK again --- NOT A WORD!! NOT ONE SMART A WORD FROM ANY OF YOU!!!!!

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 01-13-10 12:58 PM
In response to annscraps

Since your feeling so good annie.....how about changing your shirt???

I did 2 lo's last night and will get them posted.

sandiesea
Mayor
sandiesea
In response to charK

Another Christmas LO!!!!
Lovin those Uggs! By Sandiesea

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to charK

• charK Said:

You and Tishie are pains in the butt -- or one giant combined pain in the butt

I shall see if I have ANYTHING where I don't look like me -- to change my shirt :+)

AND I'm getting ready to upload my first one :+)

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to annscraps

AND here is our quiet, shy Jordan:

Type A Personality By Ann Marie

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-13-10 02:03 PM
In response to annscraps

• Ann Marie Said:
  • charK Said:

You and Tishie are pains in the butt -- or one giant combined pain in the butt

I shall see if I have ANYTHING where I don't look like me -- to change my shirt :+)

AND I'm getting ready to upload my first one :+)

What, what...what, I didn't say a word!!! Char what have you gotten me into here!!!!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-13-10 02:04 PM
In response to Tishd

Ok one from me....using Lori's latest kit.

BEACH By Tishd

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to Tishd

Oh I finally had to turn the heat back on.....I was bundled up in my coat, gloves, etc...in my house,,,,,now that is just rediculous!!!!!!!! I was watching CNN from Haiti....what a terrible tradgedy!!!!! Soooooo devastating.....!!!!! And they are still having after shocks over 24 hours later......!!!!! Must be terrifying!!!! When you consider how those people live, I am a very wealthy woman in comparison!!!!! I need to remember that!!!!!!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to memex9

Oh yes....I almost forgot in all the excitment today......we heard from Matt and he will be coming home, well not home....but back to Ft. Bliss, TX in March. His unit will not return until May, you may remember they sent him early by himself....so now he will be returning by himself......he would rather wait and come back with his guys....but.....it is the Army!!!! I will be counting the days until he is back on U.S. soil!!!!!!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to memex9

Marc will be leaving for Afghanistan on March 1, so this is really going to be happy/sad at the same time.....Matt will be coming home, Marc will be leaving.......!!!!! Apparently he will only be there in two month stays.....there two months then back to Ft. Campbell 2 months.....seems weird to me...but what do I know.....Lori, enlighten me......!!!!!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-13-10 03:47 PM
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:
Oh I finally had to turn the heat back on.....I was bundled up in my coat, gloves, etc...in my house,,,,,now that is just rediculous!!!!!!!! I was watching CNN from Haiti....what a terrible tradgedy!!!!! Soooooo devastating.....!!!!! And they are still having after shocks over 24 hours later......!!!!! Must be terrifying!!!! When you consider how those people live, I am a very wealthy woman in comparison!!!!! I need to remember that!!!!!!

I know Betsey, I have been watching the CNN news, as well as some of the other news networks. It is terrible and makes me realize how truly lucky I am. By the way, I have had the heat up all day. When the cat is away (Allen), the mouse will play (me). That man is forever saying, it's too hot here and turns down the heat!

It is so wonderful that one grandson comes home in March, and on the other hand, sad that your other grandson leaves...

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to Tishd

Me too, Betsey -- those poor poor people. As you said -- makes us stop and realize how fortunate we are.
And it WILL be an emotional roller coaster when the grands are coming home/leaving ---

How cold WAS it Betsey????? Just so I can give you grief of course :+) I'm gonna find something to scrap .....

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to annscraps

Well I have had my heat on for over two weeks, day and night.......I turned it off yesterday afternoon because it was supposed to get warm, but by 4 in the afternoon my feet and hands were so cold, even with my coat on......I know it seems silly to you guys, but when it goes down in the low 20's at night, and never gets above 35-40 in the day, these concrete houses never warm up....I was never this cold in Marland even during "real" winter.....anyway....I have lived here 30 years....in this house 8 years in Feb, and I have probably run the heat twice in that time.....until this year...it has been on for over two weeks, I cannot even imagine my electric bill!!!!!!!! Sooooo to you guys it is not really cold.....but I am here to say......It is freezing in these houses....I went to Karens today for a few minutes, and her house is as cold as mine...she was walking around with gloves on, fur lined mucks, her coat and ear muffs.....and her heat was running....and I swear I am not exaggerating.........!!!!! But her house in never in sun, she has big oak trees......of course all the leaves are now falling, every thing is dead, brown and crisy, so now we will have brush fires I am sure!!!!!! ROFL

Allllll of that is still 400% better than the earthquake in Haiti however!!!!!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to memex9

I am going to my bed.....it is the only warm place in my house.......I will read for awhile....watch TV...although there is really nothing on tonight. Sure is a good thing I like to read....because TV really is the Pitts lately!!!! Try to stay out of trouble girls!!!!!!

JustLori
Mayor
JustLori
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:
Marc will be leaving for Afghanistan on March 1, so this is really going to be happy/sad at the same time.....Matt will be coming home, Marc will be leaving.......!!!!! Apparently he will only be there in two month stays.....there two months then back to Ft. Campbell 2 months.....seems weird to me...but what do I know.....Lori, enlighten me......!!!!!

I don't know, Betsey, that seems strange to me, also. But then again...the war in Afghanistan is not the war in Iraq, strange though it may seem!

JustLori
Mayor
JustLori
In response to JustLori

By the way...

I'd said earlier today that Maddie's mom just needs to process things and figure out fact from fiction.

Well, Jai's getting the lil princess this weekend! I KNEW she'd come around, I just thought it would take longer. YAY STACEY! LOL

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:
Well I have had my heat on for over two weeks, day and night.......I turned it off yesterday afternoon because it was supposed to get warm, but by 4 in the afternoon my feet and hands were so cold, even with my coat on......I know it seems silly to you guys, but when it goes down in the low 20's at night, and never gets above 35-40 in the day, these concrete houses never warm up....I was never this cold in Marland even during "real" winter.....anyway....I have lived here 30 years....in this house 8 years in Feb, and I have probably run the heat twice in that time.....until this year...it has been on for over two weeks, I cannot even imagine my electric bill!!!!!!!! Sooooo to you guys it is not really cold.....but I am here to say......It is freezing in these houses....I went to Karens today for a few minutes, and her house is as cold as mine...she was walking around with gloves on, fur lined mucks, her coat and ear muffs.....and her heat was running....and I swear I am not exaggerating.........!!!!! But her house in never in sun, she has big oak trees......of course all the leaves are now falling, every thing is dead, brown and crisy, so now we will have brush fires I am sure!!!!!! ROFL

Allllll of that is still 400% better than the earthquake in Haiti however!!!!!

Darn it -- you just used up all my little one liners in your explanation I know, I know you've lived where it's really cold so I really can't give you grief --- and actually, it was warmer HERE today than in Flordia or so it sounds -- we got to 40 ---

Page 2 of 2467 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics