Page 4 of 2467 
Username Post: The ORIGINAL Rockin Scrappin Grans & Friends Thread        (Topic#1525163)
sandiesea
Mayor
sandiesea
In response to Tishd

Betsey, I think Lesley had to go away for a couple of days, to the MD with her dh, then his procedure, and they were going to spend the night with dd. I think she said she wouldn't be back till Friday night, but,,,,,, I am not sure!!!!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to sandiesea

Oh....I either missed that or forgot......most likely forgot!!!!! LOL......anyway I pm'd her with the link just in case she was out there wandering, cold....hungry and could not find her way home!!!!!!!!

JustLori
Mayor
JustLori
In response to sandiesea

Yeah, I do remember her saying she'd be gone a couple of days. So we have to wait and see if Lesley finds us.

Tish, I checked, and your comment didn't "take", as you had said. But I did see that the post was picked up by 3 different sites listing freebies, so that's a good thing. Especially since one of them, the lady hand-picks what she posts, rather than having some search engine do it for her. Although, with her hand picking, who knows when she'll post one of my kits again. I really need to get into other blogs and start trading links and what-not, so I can get higher on the list at digifree, and so I'll get noticed.

JustLori
Mayor
JustLori
In response to JustLori

Weather...it's currently 11 here, but it's supposed to get up to mid-30's today, and possibly mid-40's by Monday.

I'm apparently getting sick again. as I can't get warm for the life of me. I expect some back problems and trouble with my legs in the next few days. Ah well...such is life.

Ccnutts
Governor
Ccnutts
In response to JustLori

Mornin yall... just poppin to say hi.
I am on my way out to Frankie's to try to get my christmas stuff put away before he decides to do it for me and just throws it all in a box and breaks everything. have a good day

Its suppose to be a nice day today they say a warming trend. pose to be in the mid 60's then in the low 70's tomorrow so its looking up. maybe with the warm weather I can get rid of this crud (whatever it is) that I got.

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-14-10 06:12 AM
In response to JustLori

• Lori...ProudArmyMom Said:
Yeah, I do remember her saying she'd be gone a couple of days. So we have to wait and see if Lesley finds us.

Tish, I checked, and your comment didn't "take", as you had said. But I did see that the post was picked up by 3 different sites listing freebies, so that's a good thing. Especially since one of them, the lady hand-picks what she posts, rather than having some search engine do it for her. Although, with her hand picking, who knows when she'll post one of my kits again. I really need to get into other blogs and start trading links and what-not, so I can get higher on the list at digifree, and so I'll get noticed.

Lori, I enjoy looking at blogs like yours and visiting the other blogs to see what is going on in the digi world. I will have to go back to your blog again today to see if I can get a comment to post.

Have you ever heard of Etsy.com? This looks like a good place to sell handmade items (thinking of your candles and Betsey's). My dil, Melissa, told me about it one day this week. She has a store in there now. (I guess you call it a store). She is quite crafty and is looking for ways to earn some extra money. They really need it. Well who doesn't today?

Hope you aren't getting sick. I have a headache right in the back of my head this morning. I finally gave in and took two tylenol. Hate it when I get headaches in the back of my head/neck, they hang on for days.

Betsey and Sandi, I see where lots of military are on their way to Haiti...Marines, Army and Navy Ships to help in the relief effort.

Hope everyone finds their way here....I do remember Lesley was going to be gone. Char found us...and CC.....and guess what, if I could find my way in here...anyone can!!!

Go away headache, I need to scrap and I need to check the instructions out on your challenge Lori!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-14-10 06:14 AM
In response to Ccnutts

• Ccnutts Said:
Mornin yall... just poppin to say hi.
I am on my way out to Frankie's to try to get my christmas stuff put away before he decides to do it for me and just throws it all in a box and breaks everything. have a good day

Its suppose to be a nice day today they say a warming trend. pose to be in the mid 60's then in the low 70's tomorrow so its looking up. maybe with the warm weather I can get rid of this crud (whatever it is) that I got.

Well I am glad to hear it is finally warming up i n Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is hope. Sadly that probably means colder weather will find us in the Northeast....brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to Tishd

• Tishd Said:

Lori, I enjoy looking at blogs like yours and visiting the other blogs to see what is going on in the digi world. I will have to go back to your blog again today to see if I can get a comment to post.

Have you ever heard of Etsy.com? This looks like a good place to sell handmade items (thinking of your candles and Betsey's). My dil, Melissa, told me about it one day this week. She has a store in there now. (I guess you call it a store). She is quite crafty and is looking for ways to earn some extra money. They really need it. Well who doesn't today?

Hope you aren't getting sick. I have a headache right in the back of my head this morning. I finally gave in and took two tylenol. Hate it when I get headaches in the back of my head/neck, they hang on for days.

Betsey and Sandi, I see where lots of military are on their way to Haiti...Marines, Army and Navy Ships to help in the relief effort.

Hope everyone finds their way here....I do remember Lesley was going to be gone. Char found us...and CC.....and guess what, if I could find my way in here...anyone can!!!

Go away headache, I need to scrap and I need to check the instructions out on your challenge Lori!

I love, love , love etsy......I have found some awesome embellies for paper scrapping on there....I used to sell some of my primitive Christmas and Halloween crafts on there....its really a neat site, I just find it tedious to navigate, but you know me......not too techie!!!! LOL

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to memex9

WOW!!!!!!! ITs ALL THE WAY UP TO 47 DEGREES HERE AND ITS ONLY 10 AM......YIPPPEEEE!!!!!!

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to Tishd

• Tishd Said:
  • Ann Marie Said:
Good for Stacey! You know there is one more thing to be said about the girls --- YOUNG. Gads when I think back to some of the things I did or said or thought back when I was 20-30 it blows me away. Time -- you had it right lady.

Some of the things you do and say at 62 tend to blow me away Annie!!!

Good morning everyone!!! So at 62 I still blow Tishie away -- that's a good thing -- but at least my decisions are a bit better than during my 20s --- well then again, maybe not.

So do we all have our bushy tails movin' this morning? I am going to try to scrap ALLLLLLL day -- have two docs to do after supper --- but am going to see if I can just FOCUS and have an entire day to scrap ----!

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to sandiesea

• sandiesea Said:
Good morning everyone. I think we are supposed to have a heat wave today!!! Maybe upper 30's!!! Yay!!!
I just got an e-mail from my brother. My nephew is being deployed to Haiti. Putting off his deployment to Afghanistan for a few months. Things just look sooooo devastating over there in Haiti. I feel so sorry for those people.

Annie was busy last night with her wonderful los. Glad to see she is settling back in to normalcy.

CC, thanks for the update from JoJo. I wish her the best.

Thanks for the coffee, Tish. Really good this morning!

I'm starting to turn the news on first thing each morning, even before coffee, since this disaster struck Haiti. This is so so so awful. I think what they with your nephew, switching him to Haiti, should be done with LOTS of our soldiers -- (and the rest brought home to provide HOMEland security --- ok ok --- everyone take a big sigh of relief --- I'm not getting out my soapbox -- yet :+)

OK now WHAT program are you using for your digi, Sandie??? PSE?? I just love how your digi layouts are soooo great ---

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:
Oh....I either missed that or forgot......most likely forgot!!!!! LOL......anyway I pm'd her with the link just in case she was out there wandering, cold....hungry and could not find her way home!!!!!!!!

Tishie had to remind me this morning about Bob -- Lesley's Bob --- my memory banks are crumbling!

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to JustLori

YES -- you need to start swapping links --- AND --- I really really really think you should look into selling these kits. I had promised myself a shopping trip once I got all of these elements sorted AGAIN --- and last night I was going from store to store -- and I am so sick of paper, flowers, ribbons, frames, strings ---- your's are so much better --- I love the Twilight Scraps ones but even those are starting to be repeats. GET BUSY woman --- and I've never been able to leave a thank you on your downloads either --- I tried and it doesn't stay either -- I bet we do have to join 4 Shared ----

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:
WOW!!!!!!! ITs ALL THE WAY UP TO 47 DEGREES HERE AND ITS ONLY 10 AM......YIPPPEEEE!!!!!!

Morning --- glad our southern belle is not gonna freeze --- they were showing some of the ruined citrus crop yesterday --- sure don't want YOUR insides to crstalize :+)

It started melting here yesterday -- supposed to be up to 40 here today --- and they are even calling for RAIN (yes RAIN) next week! They say we are still supposed to get "the big one" (blizzard) the end of the month -- but if we could at least get rid of everything we've got so far it would make another storm at least doable.

Yes, nice to know things are improving for JoJo. I may try giving her a call today too.

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to annscraps

Oh and Betsey -- last night I had a long talk with Tishie about screwin' away time when she could be scrapping --- and how GOOD it will feel on Thanksgiving to sit down with a warm cup of cocoa and look at the tree with all the gifts wrapped and awaiting Christmas --- and not having to be killing herself up until Christmas Day ---

JUST thought I'd share that with you too

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to annscraps

• Ann Marie Said:
Oh and Betsey -- last night I had a long talk with Tishie about screwin' away time when she could be scrapping --- and how GOOD it will feel on Thanksgiving to sit down with a warm cup of cocoa and look at the tree with all the gifts wrapped and awaiting Christmas --- and not having to be killing herself up until Christmas Day ---

I sense that there is some type of message in this post????? Tell me..........how is the weather there in that Ivory tower???????

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-14-10 08:21 AM
In response to memex9

Whew, I was wondering when Annie was going to start nagging you Betsey!!!!!

It has warmed up to 23 degrees so I shall don my coat, cap and gloves and walk to the mailbox, pick up the mail, then walk to the box with the newspaper...that's a lot of walking! Should take me all of four minutes!

I was thinking the same thing about the military going to Haiti. Safer than Afghanistan and Iraq.. but oh it will be so hard, I am sure to see all the devastation!!

Ok, Oh guess what I scrapped this morning...One whole page....My oldest grandchildren when they were little!

Blessed By Tishd

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:
  • Ann Marie Said:

I sense that there is some type of message in this post????? Tell me..........how is the weather there in that Ivory tower???????

Why tis BEAUTIFUL in this ivory tower -- get your butt up here and get started --- you have your own room, Tish has her's, and I of course, own the place

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to annscraps

And here is my latest ---

A Hug From Grandma By Ann Marie

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to Tishd

• Tishd Said:
Whew, I was wondering when Annie was going to start nagging you Betsey!!!!!

It has warmed up to 23 degrees so I shall don my coat, cap and gloves and walk to the mailbox, pick up the mail, then walk to the box with the newspaper...that's a lot of walking! Should take me all of four minutes!

I was thinking the same thing about the military going to Haiti. Safer than Afghanistan and Iraq.. but oh it will be so hard, I am sure to see all the devastation!!

Ok, Oh guess what I scrapped this morning...One whole page....My oldest grandchildren when they were little!

Blessed By Tishd

Oh and Tishie -- never for an instant think me nagging Betsey (too) takes any of the focus off you -- I'm GREAT at multitasking :+)

Page 4 of 2467 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics