Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Dallas area        (Topic#1525237)
Veteran
In response to Vae

I live in Garland. I would love a LSS in our area. The closest one I know of is in Allen. Their web site address is personal-scrapbook.com (Sorry I don't know how to put in a link )There is also a wonderful store in Waxahachie on the downtown square. The address for it is the craftyscrapper.com. It is definately worth the drive. You may have found out about them at the convention last weekend. They had a booth there. I was devistated when gotta scrap in Rockwall closed. Was close to me and I went there often.I took a peek at your bio. You have a very active and adventurous life. Wouls love to be friends with other local scrappers

preci28
Mayor
preci28
In response to tkurilla

Tkurilla--- I also found crafty scrapper with the expo last week. Looks like a fun store to shop at!!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 06-04-12 07:28 PM
In response to preci28

I missed the Expo I was sooo sad. I will just have to make sure I catch the next one.

I've been looking for some local crops but it seems like there aren't many right now. Maybe because it's summer and kids are out of school? I don't know. But maybe those of us here in the area can get together sometime soon. I don't know how to organize a crop and I live in a small apartment, but there is a new LSS opening in McKinney sometime this month. They are supposed to be having a huge crop area. Maybe we can all meet up there when they open? They had a booth at the Expo too- not sure if any of you saw it but I'm super excited about a new LSS in the area!

preci28
Mayor
preci28
In response to Vae

What's the name of the new store?

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 06-16-12 08:06 AM
In response to preci28

It's called Every Last Scrap. It's still not open yet but from their facebook page it looks like they are still trying for this month. https://www.facebook.com/everylastscrap

preci28
Mayor
preci28
In response to Vae

Thanks, just added them on facebook. So awesome I work up that way!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 06-18-12 12:23 PM
In response to preci28

Just saw on facebook- grand opening June 30!!! I have tickets to the ballgame that night, so I'll have to make sure I get there early so I have plenty of time. SO EXCITED!

preci28
Mayor
preci28
In response to Vae

I know I have tutoring of a kid in the morning and then friends are coming over before Allenfest here, plus the LSS in Allen is having a garage sale that day as well. Busy busy day!!!

crystalmorse
Guru
crystalmorse
In response to preci28

If anyone is looking for a place to scrap a little south of Dallas in Corsicana is a LSS. The Crafty Scrapper. They do a crop every friday. I would love to have someone to go with.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics