Username Post: Page Protectors        (Topic#1526187)
abbynormaloh75
Guru
abbynormaloh75

I am in need of like 100 sheet protectors. Seriously, I took off on scrapping and ran out of protectors. I like to just expand my albums as much as possible, so I don't want to go out and buy entire albums. When I see the packs in the store you only get 5 to 10 in a pack. Does anyone here know where I can get them cheap. I was buying them at closeout stores and dollar stores for only a buck a pack. now the cheapest I can buy them is 3.99. SInce I need soo many...i thought there might be a bulk place. thanks in advance.

angi

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to abbynormaloh75

I use the C-Line protectors. They come in boxes of 25 or 50.

Castle Scrapper
Diva
Castle Scrapper
In response to Bxr-Linda

I buy mine at Hobby Lobby or Michael's when they are on sale. I think HL sells a larger pack of their brand, but I don't know if it will fit the albums you have. That's one thing you need to know before you buy - will they fit in your albums.

Expert
In response to Castle Scrapper

If you have a HL nearby they are great about putting page protectors (and albums) on sale for 50% off every few weeks. Their store brand does have packs of 25 post-bound protectors for $10 (regular price)--I know they fit my Pioneer album posts, but some of them are a tad long (but for the price, I don't care). I don't use strap-hinge so I don't know their size or prices.

lifeinthefastlane
Diva
lifeinthefastlane

• abbynormaloh75 Said:
I am in need of like 100 sheet protectors. Seriously, I took off on scrapping and ran out of protectors. I like to just expand my albums as much as possible, so I don't want to go out and buy entire albums. When I see the packs in the store you only get 5 to 10 in a pack. Does anyone here know where I can get them cheap. I was buying them at closeout stores and dollar stores for only a buck a pack. now the cheapest I can buy them is 3.99. SInce I need soo many...i thought there might be a bulk place. thanks in advance.

angi

I buy Mrs Elizabeths in bulk- 100 sheets (so it holds 200 LOs) for like $75 or something like that on the big "E". I am going to try the C Line ones they have here too

Tenant

I see your from the northeast like me,so have you looked in Walmarts(walley World) in the office supply or Office Max if they are nearby.

pipitastro
Resident
pipitastro

I see you are in OH, too. I just bought We R Memory Keepers from HL Columbus today. Original price is $11.99. I guess last week they had 50% off albums & protectors, and they forgot to put down the sign. So, I got a 25-pack for $6. If you need 100, that will only cost you $24! Just wait til they have the sale again

abbynormaloh75
Guru
abbynormaloh75
In response to pipitastro

thanks ladies. off to see if there is a hobby lobby near me.

i looked for c line online. and thats a good deal too as long as shipping wont kill me.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics