Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Cute Boy Collections        (Topic#1526267)
Tarynne Wise
Diva
Tarynne Wise

I was asked to make a scrapbook of a 10 year old boy. It's going to be from when he was born. I was wondering if everyone could suggest their favorite boy collections. I've never done a boy page! lol, so I have no boy paper or boy anything for that matter!

Thanks in advance!

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to Tarynne Wise

I love Yellow Bicycle's Zach's life. Very cool for this age group. I have a few in my gallery. I will try to link her for you.
Dylon By Creater1
Dylon By Creater1

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva
In response to creater1

Yup... that is a great one. I also like fancy pants and some basic grey. The good thing he is 10 so you can really play around with your papers. Search here under boy and see what pops up! If I think of anything else I will let you know :0) Gotta get out of here in 10 minutes!!

boysmom
Pro
boysmom
In response to Scrapping Diva

there are a lot these days, more than there used to be. I like the Crate Orbit collection. There are some robot collections around. Also, you will need some sports stuff. If you are doing all of his 10 years, the the BG Oh Baby Boy collection is great.

I linked some stuff for you. I put soccer ones, but each of these brands has other sports, so whatever he does play.

KCScrapDiva
Expert
KCScrapDiva
In response to boysmom

Oooo, those soccer papers are fantastic!! I might have to nab them with my next order for my 9yo DD. The Crate Paper Orbit and Bella Blvd Robot Love are SOOOO cute. Darn it!!! Do NOT feed my addiction to paper!!! Hmmm, though I could justify it by saying I don't really have any paper to scrap our DS! HAHA!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to KCScrapDiva

I like My Mind's Eye Twinkle twinkle little boy. BG recess & granola. Cosmo Cricket has some great collections - get happy, cogsmo, lil' man, snorkel. Fancy Pants has some great boy packs.

Richelle
Angel
Richelle
In response to StarsNSparkles

I am doing my sons album and I am in love with the Sassafras Monstrosity line. SO FUN!!

laugh By Richelle

and the Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend line.

Hello, I love you By Richelle

raindancer
Governor
raindancer
In response to Richelle

I'm really liking Fancy Pants Rough and Tough collection right now.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to raindancer

I LOVE Cosmo Cricket's Lil Man Collection - so adorable!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to peenut_23

All of these are great!!!

I am with Stephanie on the MME Twinkle, Twinkle Little Boy (got at HL). My DS is 11 and I was able to use it on his baseball pics this summer so not just for little boys.

I have another MME collection that I got at M's. I think it is something like 100% Complete Boy. Huge stack!

I got BG Recess for Christmas from best friend and love it too!

scrapinmomof4
Veteran
scrapinmomof4
In response to TripletMother

I'm with Jill. I love Cosmo Cricket Lil' Man Collection...it's the best!

_pink_glitter_hearts_
Guru
_pink_glitter_hearts_

for boys, i really like fancy pants rough and tough collection and creative imaginations rock a bye baby boy collection.

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to _pink_glitter_hearts_

Check out my gallery! I have put the pp´s on almost everything!

Tarynne Wise
Diva
Tarynne Wise
In response to StrawberryPia

wow oh wow! thanks so much for all the suggestions! I think what I'm going to do is show the Mom the ones I really like then have her pick. Im kind of nervous to pick everything FOR her, I have enough trouble doing that for myself, lol. Thanks again!!

cindy312
Diva
cindy312

I've had fun doing boy pages with these:

Scrappy_Angel
Resident
Scrappy_Angel
In response to cindy312

I really like The Boyfriend line by Cosmo Cricket for boy pages too.

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to Scrappy_Angel

I think everyone has given you the top ones for boys. I was just going to add that I noticed you are doing the album from baby to 10 yrs.

For the baby pictures, I really feel in love with some of the baby things from K&company. They have nice stack that comes with everything. Just a thought for those sweet little newborn pictures.

Just a thought!
Products Referenced in This Post:

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to jaxxan

Definitely Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo Collection! & BG recess

abbynormaloh75
Guru
abbynormaloh75
In response to jaxxan

• jaxxan Said:
I think everyone has given you the top ones for boys. I was just going to add that I noticed you are doing the album from baby to 10 yrs.

For the baby pictures, I really feel in love with some of the baby things from K&company. They have nice stack that comes with everything. Just a thought for those sweet little newborn pictures.

Just a thought!

i have this exact collection for girls. i love it. if the boys set is anything like the girls set, it is perfect for those baby pics.

planty
planty 
Diva
planty
In response to abbynormaloh75

I have 3 boys so if you want ideas you can look at my gallery for ideas. One thing I do when looking at LOs is think of stars and buttons as flowers; that way if you use a page as a sketch and it has flowers you have that covered.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics