Page 1 of 78 
Username Post: ~*~FEBRUARY~*~Anything Goes Challenge!! Sign Ups Open Til 2/10/10! JOIN US!        (Topic#1526389)
Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

FEBRUARY is on the way! Time for sign ups!

Are you ready for an exciting month of challenges that will spark your creativity and make you to step outside your comfort zone by challenging you to try variety of techniques? You may even complete that project you always wanted to finish. If so, welcome to FEBRUARY's Anything Goes Challenge!

As usual, we will enjoy daily challenges, weekly challenges, weekly photo challenges and a monthly challenge.

SIGN-UPS will be open until FEBRUARY 10th.

If you are playing for points/prizes please send me $8.00 via USPS no later than FEBRUARY 15th. If you don't want to pay, you can always play motivational (but you won't be eligible for the prizes).

Please mail to:
Megan A. Walker
311 S LASALLE ST APT 3H
DURHAM, NC 27705-3606

Alternately you can pay via PayPal by sending money to
megannwalker@gmail.com
If you select this method, you will have to pay $8.55 to cover PayPal fees but that’s not that bad considering a stamp would cost you $0.44

Only pages that are NEWLY completed and uploaded on or after FEBRUARY 1st count towards your total points and layouts. This challenge ends on FEBRUARY 28th at 11:59 PM PST. All LOs, cards, pics, or other projects to be counted for points or towards your LO goal must be uploaded to your gallery AND linked to this thread with your point details. Going forward all daily/weekly/monthly pics, LOs and point details must be posted to the thread by the deadline which is Sunday 12 midnight PST.

PRIZES: Gift certificates to sb.com!

**Prize Categories**
(prize amounts will be based upon the number of players)

1 - Most points overall - no matter what your goal was or how many layouts you complete, if you have the most points at the end of the month, then you win this category...

2 - Most points 10 or less layouts - if you set your goal for 10 or less layouts and complete 10 or less layouts for the month, then you are eligible for this category - if you complete more than 10 LOs then congrats to you, but that moves you to the other categories...

3 - Most points 11-25 LOs. If you set your goal for 11-25 layouts and complete your goal of 11-25 layouts for the month, then you are eligible for this category - if you complete more than 25 LOs then congrats to you, but that moves you to the other categories...

4 – Most daily challenges completed - I will post a new challenge everyday and if you do them, keep track of how many you complete, then you will be eligible for a prize at the end of the month. If there is a tie, then there will be a drawing. (To be eligible for this category, please start a blog at sb.com to list your challenges completed.) Daily challenges are meant to be completed on a layout, a card, or an altered project. There will be few day specific challenges but generally you will be able to complete those challenges at your own pace and you may combine several of them on a same layout, card, or altered project.

5 – Random drawing of everyone who meets their goal - very simple, meet your goal and I will put all names into a hat at the end of the month and draw one name.

***** You will only be eligible for prizes having met your LO goal. You can only win in one category.*****

Layouts are counted towards your goal in the following manner:

*8x8 or above (6x12, 8.5x11, 12x12) = 1 layout (2 pagers count as 2 layouts)
*2 6x6 = 1 layout
*3 4x6=1 layout
*4 mini layouts (3x3, 4x4 etc.)= 1 layout
*Cards do not count toward your layout goal, but you can count points for them*

Altered items and other projects can be counted as "layouts" based on the amount of work in them. If you aren't sure how many to count, just ask!

**A note for people who'd like to play for prizes, but not keep track of points; as long as you link/post your layouts to the thread, you can still be eligible for categories 3 & 5 of prizes!**

WHEN YOU SIGN UP, PLEASE POST YOUR LAYOUT GOAL FOR THE MONTH - YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR GOAL ANYTIME BEFORE SIGN-UPS CLOSE!

When you post your cards, LOs, or altered projects please post all points details inculding any daily, weekly, or monthly challenges you are counting them for.

Note on embedding:
Hope this helps:
ALLOWING PUBLIC EMBEDDING:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Edit Image' tab under the layout.
3. Scroll down to the bottom left side.
4. Check the box that says, ‘Allow Public Embedding’.

LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Share AnyWhere' on the 'share' tab beside the layout.
3. Click on 'IMG code' button.
4. Copy and paste the code which starts [url...] into the forum thread.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

~*~PLAYERS~*~

money received=

iheartaslan 10/5 GOAL MET!!! 9660 pts 26DCs
B2Hearts 5/5 GOAL MET!!! 2833 pts 6 dc
sgrcookie 6/5 GOAL MET!!!
JMorales 10/10 GOAL MET!!! 8507 pts 26 DCs
AmandaTina 15/15 GOAL MET!!! 5,700 pts 11 DC's
northernmemories 26 /25 GOAL MET!!! 14,065 28DCs
ncyankee 30/20 GOAL MET!!! 8212 pts 10DCs
scrapinbabygal 38/20 GOAL MET!!! 19335 pts 21DCs
scrappitymom 28/15 GOAL MET!!! 15,817pts 28DCs
senora_x 49/15 GOAL MET!!! 19,049 pts 21DCs

scrapriguez
Quay 32/80 6739 pts 7DCs
-Jenn-

MOTIVATIONAL PLAYERS
Ms. Schwiet 2/12 1443 pts 3DCs
MelissaW
pebbles831
princessvespa3
Inspired.By.Love 3/6 5084 Pts 9DCs

Edited by iheartaslan on 03-01-10 11:12 PM. Reason for edit: Adding totals! PM me yours!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

~*~DAILY CHALLENGES~*~

Each day a new challenge will be posted. These challenges can be done at your own pace unless specified in the challange. These can easily be incorporated into any card or LO. You can take +10 pts for completing the challenge on the same day it was posted.

2/1: I'm a traditionalist, so get your siggy and blog for your daily challenges set up, and link your blog here for 100 points.

2/2: It's Groundhog Day I always think of the movie and how the day keeps repeating, LOL! In honor of that, do a LO with featuring that you would like to repet. Example~ a fun trip, a fun day, a perfect hair day, etc. 125 points

2/3: Use at least 50% pink on a LO for 75 points.

2/4:
I loved this one a few months ago, so I'm going to repeat it. Add at least 5 new friends to your friends list on sb.com for 75 points. If you want to keep adding take 5 additional points for everyone you after the first 5, and up to 10. (For adding 10 you would get 100 points)

2/5: I love mixing patterned paper, especially when the go together just perfectly! Take 15 points for each patterned paper you use on a LO, UP TO 10. So max points would be 150 for 10 different patterned papers. 90 points for 6 patterned paper, 60 points for 4 patterned papers, etc.

2/6: Use this sketch on a LO for 150 points. It's an 8.5x11, but feel free to do it whatever size you want.

Feb. 2010 Pagemap By 2lilbugs

2/7: Have a wonderful Sunday and take 75 points for it.

2/8: Today is national kite flying day….find inspiration from today to fly a kite with someone you love 25 points for kite flying…add a die cut or any embellishment about kites, or even a diamond to a layout for 50 points…Make a layout about kite flying 75 points

2/9: Today let’s play a round of name that layout…Name the Layout Challenge. Make a layout without a title but leave a spot to place the title later. This is worth 100 points. When you post it here let us know it’s for today’s daily and it needs a name.

To earn added points suggest names for any layout posted for today’s challenge. You can get 5 points (MAXIMUM 25 points) for suggesting a name to each layout. You CAN suggest multiple names for a layout, but you do NOT earn 5 points per suggestion; it is 5 points per layout you help name.

Suggest 5 or more titles = 25 points
Suggest 4 titles = 20 points
Suggest 3 titles = 15 points
Suggest 2 titles= 10 points
Suggest 1 title= 5 points

To earn an added 25 points add a title to the page and repost the layout to show it off. You have free will so you DO NOT have to take a title suggested!

2/10: Today is national umbrella day…add an umbrella, raindrop, slicker, raincoat or even a sunshine to layout to get credit for today’s challenge…100 points

2/11:Today is national white t-shirt day or don’t cry over spilled milk day…make a layout with the color white in it 75 points

2/12: today I want you to make curled flowers…these bad boys are my weakness. If I’m bored in front of the TV I entertain my fingers by making these flowers for my stash…shoot even the last time I went to my BIL’s house I brought scrap papers and my goodies to sit and make these flowers during the Superbowl. Make a flower 25 points…add it to a card an extra 75 points ...add it to layout an extra 100 points. Too see the how to go here.

curled flowers

I know roll most of my flowers forward...I like that effect better. Notice these forward roll ones have no centers yet. During the last progressive challenge, some creative scrappers found different ways to embellish the center without making the rolled rose. Like a button in the middle can look perfect.

more rolled flowers By Ms.Schwiet

2/13: today I want to promote the progressive challenge. It really is a lot of fun and can be even more fun if more people played. So for today’s challenge go to any of the past progressive challenges and complete a layout based on the steps given for that challenge. This is worth 300 points. You can get to these progressive at the progressive HQ in my siggy. Some start with picking sketches and that can help in completing the sketch challenge!!!

Here’s our last one done on Saturday “trip to the state fair” calling for a sketch:

STEP ONE: select a sketch that has ONE or more pictures that you will use for today’s challenge and paste it into a reply for this challenge

STEP TWO - gather ONE piece of paper that will be your background paper do any one/two/three of the following to this paper.. A) distress the edges B) do a mask [lightly ink or paint- I suggest using some spray on product- so it will dry quickly C) apply more than one stamp {hummm where is the trick ‘cause what will happen next!!!]\} D) moisten the edges and curl a side up E) add stickles F) crumble, wad, and then unfold and straighten G) distress an area by hold punching and inking a patch

STEP THREE- according to the sketch do one of the follow to at least one of the pictures
A) Double mat at least one distress the edges (crop if you want) B) Crop at least one to a shape a circle or heart shape C) silhouette crop at least one picture (to make it fit the area on your sketch mat on paper that was about the size of the original) D) mosaic cut the picture E) paper roll or fake paper roll by glue paper behind picture

STEP FOUR- No more than two flowers on the page but at least 1

STEP FIVE- You must pick at LEAST TWO things from the following list to embellish your page with. Feel free to add other and more.
1. Stickles or glitter
2. Ribbon or stitching
3. Something metal
4. Punch or die cut
5. Non scrap item
6. Quilling
7. A bird
8. Handmade embelly
9. Old in consumable thing your stash (id when u post)
10. Weave something---ribbon or paper
11. Tag with iris fold

STEP SIX-- Title Time with a Twist. It's up to you about placement, product and size, but whatever you use one of the following – A) DISTRESS in some way B) hole punch distress a letter or the matting under the title (example blog: http://bootscraps.blogspot.com/2009/06/altered-chipb oar... C) add ribbon to the title

STEP SEVEN journal on a tag and find a place (even tucked a little under something)

2/14:GEE no surprise here what I will ask you to scrap today… first it is Valentine’s Day so kiss the one you love worth 50 points…for an added 100 points scrap ANYTHING valentinish…. Hearts, red, pink, candy, or simply scrap what you love!!!

2/15:Ribbon: Use ribbon on a LO 50 pts. For extra points for every "different" ribbon add 10 pts up to 10 different ribbons. Max points for this 150. (You may count floss twice in your ribbon count, so you may use 8 ribbons + 2 floss = daily or all ribbon = daily)

2/16: Add stitching to LO 75 pts. For additional 25 pts stitch in another color.

2/17:Today is national Random acts of kindness day. What a better way to spend the day giving and recieving kindness. Perform as many random acts (more than one please) of kindness to anyone, post to the thread what you did and tally up 85 pts for this.

2/18: February's birthstone is Amethyst. So for today's challenge scrap a LO with 50% Amethyst 90 points. Do a card instead with 50% Amethyst 65 points.

2/19: Scrap a slogan from any commercial for the title of your LO. 115pts

2/20: Use this pagemap for your LO. 150pts
PageMap By 20/30orBust

2/21: Was thinking of my soon to be gd arriving in 4 weeks and formula (ect). So I put together a small formula to follow. "NO MORE, NO LESS" of each in this formula for your LO. 300 points
1 picture
2 different card stocks
3 different patterned papers
4 different/same embellishments (meaning no more than four flowers if using flowers for your embellishing. You can mix it up with whatever, just no more than 4. Ribbon/Stickles is included as an embellishment in this formula.)

Ink is an acception to this rule, you can ink whatever and any/all colors you want.

2/22: In honor of George Washington's birthday use 22 of something on a LO and only 22 +150

2/23: use any combo of the three paint, stickles or glimmer mist +100

2/24:I loved this daily when Geri did it a months couple back so here it is:

find a CREATIVE way to use your area code on a LO +150

just plain jane way +100

example of creative:
(my area code is 916)
9 scraps
1 old item in the stash
6 eyelets (a product I never use)

2/25:GET IT OFF YOUR SCRAP DESK!! I MEAN IT!!
finish that one LO or 2pger that you have been dragging your feet on or procrastinating or have been stuck on TODAY (or whenever you do the daily)+115

BUT you must give us TWO reasons why you got stuck and how you defeated those TWO things to complete the LO!!!

And if its ok Megan I would love to make the daily worth +150 for those who finish it today. Thank you

2/26: today is fairytale day. use something on a card or lo that is "fairytale" inspired. (a book title, journaling that resembles a fairytale, a lo about your own fairytale etc) +150

2/27: today is Polar Bear Day. do something on a LO related to animals, winter, cold +100

2/28: here is a super easy one
take 300 if you have reached your goal
take 100 for the first LO that helps you reach your goal

Edited by iheartaslan on 02-28-10 01:36 AM. Reason for edit: Adding Challenges!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

~*~WEEKLY CHALLENGES~*~

~*~Weekly Challenge and Photo Challenge~*~
These challenges MUST be posted WITH POINTS DETAILS by midnight PST Sunday to take points for the weekly challenges.

NEW RULE: If you take a pic of your computer screen because you do not have the item asked for in the weekly photo challenge you will only get half points for the picture of your computer screen. So if the challenge was originally worth 100 pts, you would get 50 pts; worth 50 pts, you would get 25 pts; etc.

2/22/10~2/28/10

WEEKLY

Use the list below to complete a LO but there is a TWIST! Go to RANDOM.org to help you select the letters you will be using.
Using the box on the home pg put in your MIN as 1 (or A) and the MAX as 26 (or Z). Click generate- the first number will correspond to the letter you will use. Do this at least FIVE times +300 and any extra +50

List of ABCs
1. A- adjective
2. B- buttons
3. C- corner; dress up the corners of something on the LO
4. D- die cuts
5. E- embossing
6. F- flowers
7. G- green
8. H- handmade
9. I- inking
10. J- jewels
11. K- use a "k" in the title
12. L- lots of something (more than 4)
13. M- mat pictures
14. N- number of photos must be at least 3
15. O- old, use something old on the lo either a photo, distressing or from your stash
16. P- paper piecing
17. Q- use a quote
18. R- red
19. S- stickles or glitter glue; use at least 3
20. T- try a new technique
21. U- picture of YOU
22. V- theme of vacation or travel
23. W- sum up a week
24. X- eXtra of something
25. Y- yarn or some sort of fiber
26. Z- use a zig zag shape

Pictures

1. A president
2. Our furry friends
3. A fairy tale
4. Someone sleeping
5. An inanimate object you LOVE +250

(all these are inspired by wacky holidays)

2/15/10~2/21/10

iheartaslan
B2Hearts
sgrcookie
JMorales
-Jenn-
AmandaTina
northernmemories
ncyankee
scrapriguez
Quay
scrapinbabygal
scrappitymom
senora_x
Ms. Schwiet
princessvespa3
Inspired.By.Love
Pebbles831
MelissaW
iheartaslan

Weekly Challenge:

From the compiled list go to the gallery of the person above you and lift the LO that corresponds with your birthday (month/day). If your birthday number is 21+ then you take just your birthday number to direct you to the LO you are to lift.
300pts
Meaning: My birthday is 4/5, so I will go to ncyankee's gallery to her 4th page and the 5th LO and lift that one.

Weekly Pictures:
1. A blanket of something (not a blanket)75pts
2. Two items that rhyme 50 pts
3. two things that clashes (be creative) 75 pts
4. two things that resemble 75pts

2/8/10~2/14/10
Pictures:

Your valentine
1. A valentine gift – can even be something in the store aisle
2. Anything red or pink
3. Something that is heart shaped-, but it is an unexpected heart shaped object…say your eating potatoes chips and one comes out of the bag shaped like a heart…. The branches of a tree that form a heart… the handle of this or that…NOT something clearly heart shaped like a sticker or a die cut, but the unexpected heart shaped item…think outside of the box
4. Home is where the heart is- take a picture of your home…whatever is the heart of your home weather that is the front door, the back porch or the family room….u decide
5. Besides your family and scrapbook- take a picture of what u love

WEEKLY challenge- find a new technique to try…find something maybe at utube or a tutorial from a fellow scrapper. Share the link with us and a page you made inspired by this new technique 300

2/1 ~ 2/7 Weekly Challenge
Since February is the month of love, do a LO about your "love". It can be about your spouse, boy/girlfriend, special pet, etc. It must have red on it somewhere and at least three hearts. 200 points

2/1 ~ 2/7 Pictures
L is for...
O is for...
V is for...
E is for...
Take 50 points for each picture.

Edited by iheartaslan on 02-23-10 02:33 PM. Reason for edit: Adding Challenges!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

~*~MONTHLY CHALLENGE~*~
2/4/2010-2/28/2010

This month it is all about ALTERED ITEMS! Whether you are going to make the altered items and keep them for yourself or decide to give them away to family or friends, hopefully you will enjoy making them!

You need to make 3 out of 4 of the following small altered items to earn +500 pts

Paper Clips Matchbook

Note Sheets Holder

Altered Chocolate Box

Scroll Down a Lil' to the Coffee Related Bag :-)
***The one i liked was the "Hybrid Project with a Unity Flair!" but you could also make the Chipboard Coaster project.

Opportunities for Bonus Points:
-Use a stamped image on the project for +50 pts.
-Use 2 or more types of ribbon or fiber on one project +65 pts.
-Use 2 types of distressing on one project for +45 pts.
-Use 3 types of bling on one project for +95 pts (for example, jewels, pearls, and glimmer mist OR bling shape, stickles, and glittered stickers).

Edited by iheartaslan on 02-06-10 01:43 PM. Reason for edit: Adding Challenges!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

HERE IS A BONUS POINTS OPPORTUNIY:
If you get your money in by the 5th of January take +300 pts,
if you get the money in to me by the 10th of January take +200 pts,
and if you get the money in to me by the 15th of January (the due date) take +100 pts!

~*~POINTS LIST~*~

LO, CARD, AND ALTERED PROJECT ITEM POINTS

1 POINT ITEMS
- PER button, staple, brad, paper clip, jewel, pearl, or metal clips.
- PER sticker used (flat or 3D)
- PER letter/number used in title only (stamped, sticker, chipboard, rub-on, die cut, etc.)
- PER hand stitch

5 POINTS PER EACH ITEM USED ON A LO OR CARD
(example: if you use three different pattern papers take 15 points)
- PER cardstock/pattern paper used
- PER scripture, recipe, quote or poem (includes song lyrics)
- PER card or swap item made (full points for first, 10 pts for each identical one)
- PER layout 6x6 or smaller (MUST have a link in this forum)
- PER 3D flower
- PER color of stickles or ink used
- PER hand-cut embellie (that you cut out w/ scissors)
- PER challenge on sb.com that your LO was created for (must tell what challenge(s) it was created for)
- PER type of distressing (inking, tearing, etc...any type)
- PER chipboard or grungeboard shape (NOT letters or numbers!)

5 POINTS FOR USING THESE ITEMS/TECHNIQUES ON A LO OR CARD
(only take 5 points once for each item you use, no matter how many times you use it)
- for using glossy accents
- for using paint or glimmer mist
- for having a ONE (1) word title with no subtitle
- for using die cut shapes (not letters/numbers!)
- for using a punch
- for using flourishes/swirls
- for using stamps
- for using flocked, foam, or vinyl
- for having a journaling block OR journaling strips
- for doodling
- for using the following themes: love/Valentine’s Day; civil rights/Black History Month; YOU
- for having hidden pics or journaling—to take these points, you must include a close up of the hidden items in your gallery and link to this thread

10 POINT ITEMS:
- PER 8x8 or larger (6x12, 8.5x11, 12x12) layout (MUST have a link in this forum)
- PER layout with no pictures
- PER altered item created
- PER mask used
- for machine sewing
- for using scraps
- for scraplifting a member of sb.com OR using a pagemap/sketch (link the original page too, always possible even if it is just the link-that starts with http://-- cannot take points without link)

PICTURE POINTS ON YOUR LAYOUTS/PROJECTS/CARDS

5 POINTS:
- PER picture (4 pics = 20 pts.)
- PER person or animal in each pic
- PER picture over 5 years old OR less than two months old
- PER black & white OR sepia toned

10 POINTS:
- PER picture that YOU are in
- PER picture with NO people or animals in it
- PER photo larger than 4x6 OR 3x3 (2x3, 2x2, etc.) or smaller
- for single page LO w/ 3+ pics OR double page LO w/ 7+ pics

JOURNALING POINTS

-1 point PER word of journaling (not pre-printed embellies) up to 200 points
-25 points for every 50 words over 200 (E.g. Total of 300 words would equal 250 points)
-10 points for using handwritten journaling on your page (or 20 pts for 50+ words or 50 points for 100+ words)

ADDITIONAL POINTS

2 POINTS:
- PER comment you post in a gallery/blog/my place
- PER new photo taken by you, posted to your sb.com gallery, and linked to this thread

5 POINTS:
- PER any new BLOG entry (NO POINTS FOR UPDATING A BLOG) (MUST have a link to this forum)
- For cleaning up your scrap area after you completed the posted layout
- For updating your siggy-points & layouts info IMMEDIATELY after posting points (Max. 3 times per day!)

Edited by iheartaslan on 02-01-10 12:38 AM. Reason for edit: Added the points list!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

Challenge Volunteers! These are the new rules for people who want to volunteer to do a week of challenges.
1.The weekly challenge cannot be worth more than 350 pts.
2.The daily challenges can only be worth 150 pts with one exception per week up to 300 pts. So 6 days of 150 points or less and one challenge up to 300 points.
3.The daily challenges should generally be something that can be incorporated into ANY LO. Not a challenge that you must make a LO for that you wouldn't have made otherwise. But it CAN require you to make a whole LO for one challenge per week.
4.Picture challenges can only be worth up to 250 pts total added up for all pictures. There should not be more than 6 pictures for the weekly photo challenge.
5. You MUST post the challenge by 10 AM EST (which is 7AM PST) OR post the challenge the night before, preferably after 9PM your time.

****Weeks will run from Monday to Sunday!****
FEBRUARY
1-7 2lilbugs
8-14 Ms.Schwiet
15-21 scrapriguez
22-28 scrapinbabygal

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Megan Ann

I haven't decided yet if I will join this month or not. I might just do motivational. I don't know if I could quit cold turkey lol

-Jenn-
-Jenn- 
Diva
-Jenn-
In response to jadebrit

Jade, why are you leaving??

I am playing this month as long as Sabrina and Quay are ready for a race!

scrapinbabygal
Queen
scrapinbabygal
In response to -Jenn-

LOOK JENN AND QUAY its us the three stooges or should I see the three scrappin queens

BUT YOU BOTH BETTER BE READY

and of course i am here!!

put me down for 20 LOs and if you need me to do a week of challenges I can!!

so stinkin excited!!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to scrapinbabygal

Reporting for duty...make it a 12 for me still tooo chicken so motivational only

Done

100 daily 2/1
10 done daily
12 - 6 comments 2 times
132 update 2/1/201036
36-18 comments 2 times 2/2
10- 5 comments 2 times 2/3
20 -10 comments 2 times 2/4
110 - Feb 4 DAILY done day of added 10
180 joy
5 cleaned scrap area
5 updated siggy
488 updated 2/4
200 points week 1 pics
34= 17 comments 2/6
26 = 13 comments 2/7
444 points on R-E double -D
75 daily 2/7 daily
1267 updated 2/4
64 comments 32 2/13
44 comments 22 2/12
34 comments 17 2/11
24 comments 12 2/9
10 comments 5 2/8
1443 update 2/13
183 Joy
358 points for "Halloween Spirirt"
110 - Explore page 2
439 total Splash Summer
481- explore pg 1
200 points week 2 pics
5 updting siggy
400 Star
50 comments 25 2/20
100 comments 50 2/19
4 commets 2 2/18
16 comments 8 2/17
12 comments 6 2/16
20 comments 10 2/15
24 comments 12 2/14
226 in comments
85 RAK daily 2/17
5 update siggy
869 "egg-celent" weekly daily 2/16, 2/2
275 weekly pics
10 added picture
934 – “Keep Going & Going”
12 comments – 6 - 2/24
10 comments 5 - 2/23
22 comments 11 - 2/22
170 comments 85 - 2/21
50 RAKS
6139 updated 2/25

6139 updated 2/25

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

6139 updated 2/25

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

15/28 daily's

11/12 layouts

Here's my list
1. A- adjective
3. C- corner; dress up the corners of something on the LO
15. O- old, use something old on the lo either a photo, distressing or from your stash
U
23. W- sum up a week
25. Y- yarn or some sort of fiber

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 02-27-10 07:38 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to Ms.Schwiet

I'm in again! I sure hope this month is calm in comparison to the last three! My goal is 15!

scrappitymom
Expert
scrappitymom
In response to JayAndXansMom

I'm in again too! My goal is 15!

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to scrappitymom

I'm in again.... putting me down for 30!

JMorales
Guru
JMorales
In response to SplendidMoments

I am in- but I think I am only going to have a goal of 10. I need to slow down this month and get other stuff done!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to JMorales

I just really got in a funk lately. I hope I can get out of this funk soon so I can keep scrapping!

scrapinbabygal
Queen
scrapinbabygal
In response to jadebrit

I hope you get out of the funk as well Jade. I cant stand it when that happens. For me it just waste my time. Like yesterday during DS nap time (1.5 hrs) I spent the whole stinkin time looking for the perfect sketch for a LO. Super frustrating!

-Jenn-
-Jenn- 
Diva
-Jenn-
In response to scrapinbabygal

Oh, yea, I forgot to say how many I'm going to do this month. put me down for 60.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to -Jenn-

yea, that is how I have been lately. Also I have just been in a funk about everything too. Blah! I need something to cheer me up or something.

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories
In response to jadebrit

Im in for 15 again

Page 1 of 78 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics