Username Post: Scrap Caddy Cricut Cartridge Storage Box w / Pink Lid!        (Topic#1527277)
Matthews Wife
Expert
Matthews Wife

Has anyone bought the new Cricut Storage box? If so what do you think of it?

livelovecreate86
Expert
livelovecreate86
In response to Matthews Wife

What Cricut Storage box? If its pink, I need to have it!

Croppers Ball
Resident
Croppers Ball
In response to livelovecreate86

Do you have a pic? Cant find a pic anywhere?

Im a Believer
Mayor
Im a Believer
In response to Croppers Ball

Here's a link ~

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to Im a Believer

A girl at the crop I just went to had one. It was awesome! I loved the way they displayed the carts. The lid slids on and off fairly easy and you can see up front what is in there!

ScrapCessories - Cartridge Caddy Case - Pink, BRAND NEW

I love that they offer stickles storage racks for them as well!

KCScrapDiva
Expert
KCScrapDiva
In response to m.perk

I'm happy with my own conconction based on a video I saw on YouTube. I have a photo box with all my carts (only have 11), their layovers, and the books. Still have room for more, too. I made dividers out of cardstock and have the name written on the top edge for easy finding. I made little cart holders out of cardstock, as well, to protect them. I can probably fit about 3 more in there just the way it is now. If I needed to squeeze more in, I'll just tear all the unnecessary pages out of the books (like I need instructions in German, French or Spanish??)

Love how it works and best of all, it was FREE! I already had everything I needed on hand. I'll take a pic and post it.

Cupcakes for Chloe
Pro
Cupcakes for Chloe
In response to KCScrapDiva

A friend of mine has them and She loves them...I like them but the price is what gets me! LOL

RebeccaMarie
Expert
RebeccaMarie

• KCScrapDiva Said:
I'm happy with my own conconction based on a video I saw on YouTube. I have a photo box with all my carts (only have 11), their layovers, and the books. Still have room for more, too. I made dividers out of cardstock and have the name written on the top edge for easy finding. I made little cart holders out of cardstock, as well, to protect them. I can probably fit about 3 more in there just the way it is now. If I needed to squeeze more in, I'll just tear all the unnecessary pages out of the books (like I need instructions in German, French or Spanish??)

Love how it works and best of all, it was FREE! I already had everything I needed on hand. I'll take a pic and post it.

I'm a horrible cricut owner then! I think I only have the 2 that came with it.

KCScrapDiva
Expert
KCScrapDiva
In response to RebeccaMarie

Made a new thread for my storage box...

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15272...

Hope this helps someone! I'm all for cheap storage ideas.

Becca - Nah. I bought one because I had had a rebate with the Your Craft machine, so got the Hannah MOntana cart for free. I think I bought myself two on sale a while ago. Then for Christmas, I got money from my parents & in-laws, so I used that on my scrapbooking fixation, including some carts.

rainebow
Tenant
rainebow

I bought this. I just received it today. I paid about $60 for 3 boxes, 1 strap, and 1 stickles insert. You have to purchase the cricut inserts separately. That is an additional $8 per insert. From reading the product description I thought it came with an insert per box but I obviously misunderstood.
I bought the pink ones. The color is nice. The strap is nice. I really like the stickles insert. No way am I paying ANOTHER $8 per insert when the boxes cost me $9. You are better off with Rubbermaid or Snap n Stor.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to rainebow

I bought clear plastic envelopes from Office Depot. For about 3 dollars you can store 8 Cricut Cartridges. You can easily see through the envelopes and they toss into your Cricut carrying case quite well. I have over 50 cartridges and this solution worked the best for me since the orignal boxes were too large to store. I labeled them and have no problem finding them in 2 seconds. They are in my gallery.

Matthews Wife
Expert
Matthews Wife
In response to 950nancy

Here is the one that I just ordered. I didn't realize that it didn't come with the cartrdge caddy, I'm gonna have to go back and order that. I am trying to get more shelf room in my scrapbook room.

Scrapcaddy Cricut Caddy By Matthews Wife

Matthews Wife
Expert
Matthews Wife

Oh I just called the lady I bought it from, she says they sell it as a kit, so the price included the Cartridge caddy. So glad!

iuplori
Guru
iuplori

I love the idea, and I think its a nice box, but just way too much $ for what it is. I'll have to just check your idea out, Karen!

KCScrapDiva
Expert
KCScrapDiva
In response to iuplori

What I like about my box is that if I want to bring it anywhere, I could just get some of those big rubber bands to slap around it on two ends. Cheap & easy.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics