Page 1 of 21 
Username Post: Double or Nothin Scrappers---Active        (Topic#1527501)
cpowife
Mayor
cpowife

Hi! My name is Stacey and I love to do 2 page layouts.

This will be a place where we can draw some inspiration, meet some new friends and share love on each other's pages. I like the idea of sketch challenges, sometimes I need a good sketch to motivate me. I will post a sketch bi-weekly. There will be no pressure though. If you finish it great, but as a mom to 2, I know that life sometimes gets in the way with our scrappy plans.

The only rule that I ask of you is to try to check in weekly. If you know you won't be on for awhile, just give us a head's up so we don't worry. If you decide down the road that your plate is too full and you just can't be a part of the group anymore, PM and let me know. No hard feelings.

Members:

1. cpowife--Stacey
2. scharnack--Sam
3. iuplori--Lori
4. Legomom--Angela
5. raindancer--Adrienne
6. godschild94--Janeen
7. Mary W.--Mary
8. Becky Scraps--Becky
9.baylorbear99
10.EmpressTrahan--Maridee
11.Lemonade--Lori
12.ctlyf--Sandie
13.sbartist--Bonnie
14.Belinda Anne--Bella
15.mrsspec--Amanda
16.Jordannichole--Jordan
17.galoosh--Vonnie
18.organized scrapper--Mandie
19.theScrapoholic--Jill
20.scrappingaddict--Ann Marie
21. chicarella
22. j3Mel--Mel
Sketches:

March 5, 2010

April 07 Page Map By Cpowife

March 19

Scrapbooks ETC. sketch 134 By Cpowife

April 16

Jan. 07 pagemap By Cpowife

May 18:

Scrapbooks Etc. Sketch 205 By Cpowife

Edited by cpowife on 06-08-10 08:09 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scharnack
Veteran
scharnack
In response to cpowife

I am SO in! Tell me when and where.

Sam♥

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to scharnack

Welcome! That's so great! Hopefully we will get some more members. lol

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to cpowife

btt

iuplori
Guru
iuplori
In response to cpowife

I'd be interested, but I am a slow scrapper! If we keep the pace slow, I'm all for it. I'd love a biweekly sketch challenge too.

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to iuplori

Welcome Lori!

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to cpowife

btt

Legomom
Expert
Legomom
In response to cpowife

Hey ladies... can I join?
I know I don't have any lo's in my gallery yet... I'm such a loser in that respect but my teenage ds is helping me with the tech stuff and my camera settings... when in doubt ask a teenager, right?
But I would say that 95% of my LOs are 2-pagers.
Take care,
Angela
Maryland

Edited by Legomom on 02-07-10 07:49 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Legomom
Expert
Legomom
In response to Legomom

As for a name

"Double or nothin' scrappers" ?

It just kind of flew in my head at this moment...

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to Legomom

Welcome Angela!

I love Double or Nothing Scrappers for a name! What does everyone else think?

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to Legomom

• Legomom Said:
Hey ladies... can I join?
I know I don't have any lo's in my gallery yet... I'm such a loser in that respect but my teenage ds is helping me with the tech stuff and my camera settings... when in doubt ask a teenager, right?
But I would say that 95% of my LOs are 2-pagers.
Take care,
Angela
Maryland

I totally agree, when in doubt about the computer stuff, I always ask my kids! lol. I have a dd who is 17 and a ds who just turned 16.

scharnack
Veteran
scharnack
In response to cpowife

I LOVE the Double or Nothin Scrappers! Too fun! (sorry I'm also addicted to my exclamation points)

I asked this in the other thread (the one I started) but I figure I'll ask here as well. What does a group do? I'm pretty new at this scrap forum business and I'm thinking if we have a cool name (check) we should have something to do... is that where the challenges come in? Seriously I'm like a 2 year old about this... just let me know!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legomom
Expert
Legomom
In response to scharnack

• scharnack Said:
I LOVE the Double or Nothin Scrappers! Too fun! (sorry I'm also addicted to my exclamation points)

I asked this in the other thread (the one I started) but I figure I'll ask here as well. What does a group do? I'm pretty new at this scrap forum business and I'm thinking if we have a cool name (check) we should have something to do... is that where the challenges come in? Seriously I'm like a 2 year old about this... just let me know!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 yr olds are fun to be with! It's when they turn 3 that sets in.

raindancer
Governor
raindancer
In response to Legomom

I'm all over the 2pgers. I even host the monthly 2pg LO Challenge. You guys should come check it out.

I'm in grad school right now so I won't be able to participate in any challenges till I'm on break.. but if you don't mind me popping in and out while I'm in school, I'll be around.

Legomom
Expert
Legomom
In response to raindancer

Wow Raindancer, grad school. You go!
I know all too well, from watching dh go through it, how it would be hard to fit s'booking into the mix. Unless you can make a scrapbook album for your dissertation? Nah.. probably not, huh.

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to scharnack

• scharnack Said:

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as the group goes, there won't be too many rules. Just a place where we can draw some inspiration, meet some new friends and share love on each other's pages. I like the idea of sketch challenges, sometimes I need a good sketch to motivate me. I can post a sketch bi-weekly. There will be no pressure though. If you finish it great, but as a mom to 2, I know that life sometimes gets in the way with our scrappy plans. I have never hosted a group before, so bear with me. We will be learning together.

I have to start preparing superbowl food so I may not be back on here tonight. If not, hope you ladies have a great night and I am looking forward to getting to know all of you!

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to raindancer

• raindancer Said:
I'm all over the 2pgers. I even host the monthly 2pg LO Challenge. You guys should come check it out.

I'm in grad school right now so I won't be able to participate in any challenges till I'm on break.. but if you don't mind me popping in and out while I'm in school, I'll be around.

Welcome!

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to cpowife

Any more ideas for the group name or do we all like The Double or Nothing Scrappers?

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to cpowife

I would love to join...2-pagers rock!

Mary W.
Expert
Mary W.
In response to godschild94

I'd love to join this group! And Double or Nothin' Scrappers is a great name! Who's designing the tattoo?!!

-Mary

Page 1 of 21 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics