Username Post: Page protectors?        (Topic#1528127)
ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat

Does anyone have this album (see below)? Do you know if any other brands of page protectors will fit properly in it? I should have looked closer, but it only came with 5 protectors and I need about 15 more for my wedding album.

I can't find any of the MM protectors anywhere other than the actual photo holders.

Thanks
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by ColbyCheeseCat on 02-13-10 10:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to ColbyCheeseCat

I don't have it but do you have any others that you could try in it? If they fit, even if they don't match the ones that came in it, you could replace the 5 that came with it with that brand.

keliloves
Idol
keliloves
In response to keliloves

I found these here on sb.com.

Making Memories - Noteworthy Collection - 12x12 Album Sheet Protectors

Judy_Scraps
Mayor
Judy_Scraps
In response to keliloves

• keliloves Said:
I don't have it but do you have any others that you could try in it? If they fit, even if they don't match the ones that came in it, you could replace the 5 that came with it with that brand.

That's what I would do. I've been using 3-ring binders for years. I've never had a problem with page protectors not fitting the album. Different companies make different protectors. Some are wider than others so the protectors in my albums don't all match but I'm ok with that. If I were giving it as a gift or in your case, making a theme album, I'd want them all to match. I've gotten some really good deals on bulk packs of 50 on Joann's site.

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to Judy_Scraps

Thanks ladies! I think I'll just take the album into M's and see what I can find

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to ColbyCheeseCat

If there is an Archivers near you, they sell them.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics