Username Post: Wine/Grape themed collections?        (Topic#1528765)
lmcnabb
Resident
lmcnabb

Hi everyone.

Does anyone know of any wine/grape themed collections? I have tried searching the store/forum but nothing comes up.

I am looking for anything from french style wine drinking cartoons to just plain paper with a repeat grape pattern on it!

Many thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to lmcnabb

In the past, I have found grape-themed paper at my LSS under the European/Italian/Travel section.

I've also completed a couple of LO's for recipes in which I went ahead and not only created my own vines, but I've also punched out various purple circles to create my own grape clusters & vines!

Hope That Helps!

Products Referenced in This Post:

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to KellyCali

My immediate thought was the Basic Grey Wisteria collection.

But if you like the Rusty Pickle the previous poster mentioned, be sure to get it soon because they're going out of business.

boysmom
Pro
boysmom
In response to Rosita

I have some of the Bo Bunny Napa, it's really pretty in person.

lmcnabb
Resident
lmcnabb
In response to boysmom

Thank-you VERY MUCH indeed.

Of course I hadn't considered they would be given much more creative titles than "wine" so I am thrilled !

ScrapperSara22
Guru
ScrapperSara22
In response to lmcnabb

Marah Johson did a FABULOUS line with Creative Imaginations that is wine themed. They don't carry it in the store anymore but you could try and contact scrapbook stores in Napa (that's where I got mine!) to see if they will ship to you. I'm looking at the paper right now and unfortunately it doesn't seem collection name.

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 02-21-10 12:18 PM
In response to ScrapperSara22

Here are some cool purple papers!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics