Page 1 of 16 
Username Post: ~~March~~ Budget Buying Challenge - Sign ups now!!!        (Topic#1529249)
StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Month after month after month...the torture we put ourselves through!! It's the March budget buying challenge....to help us stay within limits on our scrappy buying!!! Its the 3rd month of the new year and I haven't yet busted my monthly budget!!! LOL

The rules: List your budget for the month of March that you want to spend on scrappy goodies!!! Then, LIST the items that are definites that you want to buy this month!

The catch: You can spend your money on whatever you want, list or impulse, but you must buy and have me mark off at least half of the items that you list!!! For example, if you list 10 items, you have to buy at least 5 of those and have me strike them off your list, etc. Please make sure to tell me when I am supposed to strike off an item!

Please tell me how much you spent throughout the month, and I will keep track of it in this post! You do not have to include costs for adhesives, swaps, gifts or shipping.

Please enable and tempt us to buy the wonderful items you want....but don't tempt us to bust our budget!!!

THANK YOU to my returning friends for joining me and WELCOME to any new friends!!!
------------------------- ------------------------- --
Stephanie (Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic) BUSTED!!
Budget: $150.00 - 150.00 = $0.00
List: Silhouette blade, PP, New Tim Holtz products - paper, sizzix dies, etc., puffy paint

Angie (abbynormaloh) BUSTED!!
Budget: $75.00 - 75.00 = 0
List: puffy paint, cardstock, gems, stitching template, distressed ink, yellow and blue stickles, st patties day embellies, a border punch and paper roses.

Megan (iheartaslan)BUSTED!
Budget: $70.00 - 70.00 = $0.00
List: a cheap scrapbook, 3 2 prizes for my girls who won 14 days of sketches, AC Black Textured CS 60 sheets, bright red glimmer mist, light green TH distress ink

Mandi (Briannasmom)
Budget: 100.00 - 14.23 = $85.77
List: d-ring album, cricut mat

Elaina (Mrs.Gibbs)
Budget: $60.00 - 11.20 = $48.80
List: Paper, cricut mat, brown ink

Mandi (SticklesQueenChiquita)
Budget: $350.00 - 287.25 = $62.75
List: papers, prima, zig pen, signo pen, thickers, bling, adhesive, albums, new distress inks, digi kit

Crystal (MrsCDJ)
Budget: $150.00 - 105.01 = $44.99
List: buttons, brads, stickles, distress ink, PP, acrylic stamps

Crystal (KrickleScraps) BUSTED!
Budget: $100.00 - 103.46 = $0.00
List: new brads, vellum paper, new punch, 2 bottles of glimmer mist, 2 new distressed inks, a couple new cuttlebug embossing folders, some stamp cleaner, stamps

Aline (lollyah4)
Budget: $80.00 - 44.98 = $35.02
List: Zing Embossing Powder-green,red,brown, glimmer mist, Xyron A Sticker Maker, Prima Andorra Collection pieces. ,Prima - Tiny Tots Collection - Miniature Mulberry Flower ,Swivel Clasps, Mask-Timeworks, Mask - Flourish,bone,2 or 3 Stitching Template - Flourishes

Tracy (mercytiara) BUSTED!!
Budget: $140.00 - 140.00 = $0.00
List: Scarlet Lime Kit, 12 Copic Markers, Zing embossing powder, grey glimmer mist, white cs, black ink pad

Alissa (runzalot)
Budget: $600.00 - 500.00 = $100.00
List: ribbon, paper, car rental

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to StarsNSparkles

My budget for March will be $150.00...trying to cut back a little more.

My list is a new blade for my silhouette, some new PP (can never have enough of that), All the new, wonderful Tim Holtz goodies, and some more puffy paint to make more bling!

abbynormaloh75
Guru
abbynormaloh75

im in again. and this time i can have a budget.

my budget is $75.
puffy paint, cardstock, gems, stitching template, distressed ink, yellow and blue stickles, st patties day embellies, a border punch and paper roses.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to abbynormaloh75

Abby...what stitching template do you want? I have several that I never use.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

Hey Stephanie!!! I would like to join in again if that is ok? I will get back to you with my budget and list though. I have to think about it.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Megan Ann

Great Megan...glad to have you back!

abbynormaloh75
Guru
abbynormaloh75

• Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic Said:
Abby...what stitching template do you want? I have several that I never use.

i havent had an opportunity to look at any up close yet. i just see alot of people using them for stitching and brad setting. ideally i would love a flourish one if they even make such a thing. or a zigzaggy pattern. is that a word.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

You should go to the superstore and look up the bazill in stitch'z to see the different templates.

abbynormaloh75
Guru
abbynormaloh75

• Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic Said:
You should go to the superstore and look up the bazill in stitch'z to see the different templates.

lol yes i should...but i always forget about the superstore. LOL... my brain just isn't functioning. i will head over there and see what they got.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Budget:100.00
List: d ring album, cricut mat,

I'll gather the rest of my list in a bit i cant think right now

Mrs. Gibbs
Veteran
Mrs. Gibbs
In response to Briannasmom

I'm in but I don't know yet what my budget is. Will get back to you a little later when I look over my stuff. I really don't need anything but that wouldn't be right!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Mrs. Gibbs

Lol Elaina...it has nothing to do with need...its about want!

Mrs. Gibbs
Veteran
Mrs. Gibbs

Thats what gets me in trouble, I have lots of wants.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Mrs. Gibbs

LOL...your preaching to the choir!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

I am in this month!! Budget 350!!! ( 200 from winning the bet DH & I had and then 150 from money out of my pay! LOL)

Already spent 180 this morning!

My list- Papers, prima, zig pens, signo pens, thickers, bling, adhesive, albums new distress inks (colors I dont have)

I already purchased some paper, prima, a zig pen, my signo pen, bingo cards, bling and thickers!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to SQ Mandi

Gotcha added Mandi...that's a good way to jump right into the month!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

LOL thanks!

Oh can I had digi kits to my list, 20.00 worth! lol

abbynormaloh75
Guru
abbynormaloh75
In response to SQ Mandi

i went to Jo's today. i spent 9.29. i can't believe i got out of there so cheap. i got puffy paint and gems to cross of my list. and some metal heart embellies and wiggly eyes. i don't know why i got those, but it seems like whenever i have an idea for them i don't have any. so it is just for my stash.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Well...I haven't bought anything yet and probably won't until after my b-day and I get my goodies from DH and the kids!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

deduct 14.23
and cross of d ring album.

i bought that and distress stickles in .... i cant remember its one of the new ones not picket fence but the other one that is whitish clear... ugh i cant remember anything and I probably sounds so dumb lol

Page 1 of 16 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics