Page 26 of 26 
Username Post: Cancer Sucks        (Topic#1529293)
Besneys
Guru
Besneys
In response to JayAndXansMom

Big hugs Angie xxx and I'll keep you all in my prayers.

Anne xxx

Diva

OMG! So young! I will keep him in my prayers. I am battle with Colon Cancer Stage IV.

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77

Angie, prayers going out to your son and your family.

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to BoBecca77

Thanks!!!

jlj889
jlj889 
Resident
jlj889

Angie, I am so sorry that your son has relapsed and that you have to rejoin the ped cancer world. Hugs to you.

JL56 
Tenant
  • JL56 on 04-04-13 11:39 AM

Cancer is indeed evil, it has hit my family I hard over the last 7 months, my husband was told on 8th November that he had bowel cancer, he had been unwell for a while, the doctor had put him not feeling well to being over weight, by the middle of December he was told that it had spread into his liver, he sadly passed way on 31st January. His funeral was on the 21st February, 2 days later our son aged 30 had a colonoscopy as part of the screening programme for Lynch syndrome, he was told that he has bowel cancer, such a shock so soon after losing his dad, he is having his operation on the 12th April, I am so worried for him.
My husband was only 55, so young,
My thoughts are with every one who is affected by this horrid disease.

Diva
In response to JL56

So sorry about your loss and now this one with your son! I am battling Colon cancer Stage IV. Have been free of tumors for a few months. Now, I have to have a biopsy on my left breast. Only trusting God and His Healing powers keeps me with a positive attitude.

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to bayamonesa1

((HUGS)) To all....it stinks...

Diva

Is there anything we can do to lift uphigh your son's spirits? How about cards? Please let me know if you think about something that he could get via snail mail that will bright up his day!

JL56 
Tenant
  • JL56 on 04-14-13 12:01 AM

Thank you, yes cards would lift his spirtsI am sure, but I live in the UK.
Bowel cancer has hit another member of my family, my cousin had bowel cancer as a young man, he has just been told after being free of cancer for 27 that it has returned and there is nothing that can be done for him, not an old man by any means, we just can't make sense of it all.
I hope things go well with your biopsy, I shall be thing of you.

bears99
Diva
bears99
In response to JL56

Hugs to all. I have not been on for a while. Just now catching up. I have 2 weeks left of my " maintenance" chemo and then no more chemo for me unless or until my cancer comes back. I have been having treatment once a week since last September and I am ready to be finished and get my strength back again!

So sorry to hear 8 year old is no longer in remission. Will definitely pray! Also for the family that has been hit so hard with the bowel cancer. I apologize for not remembering names. I find it hard now to remember names especially...I blame it on what they call 'cancer brain'. Does anyone else have trouble with it??

Diva
In response to bears99

I do! My doctor told me is called " Chemo Foggy Brain" and I am one affected with that. SO hard to remember things!

caliscrapper
Expert
caliscrapper

I HATE cancer with a passion!!! I lost my mom to breast cancer when I was 18,and my dad passed away last year from colon cancer.

My husband had prostate cancer that went to his lymph nodes and into his brain prior to us meeting...thankfully he has been cancer free for over 10 years now.

I know so many people with cancer that are strong fighters, and many more that have passed away from it.

Yes.. I HATE CANCER

Diva
In response to caliscrapper

So sorry for your experience of losing your parents to cancer but so happy to hear the good news about your husband!

Page 26 of 26 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics