Username Post: Croppin Companion Box        (Topic#1530953)
Terrys Place
Tenant
Terrys Place

Does anyone know where I can get a 12 x12 box for my scrapbook paper, with dividers? I am in need of a way to separate my paper by color, so I can put my hands on what I need easier, and I am on a budget.

I also need page protectors. Can anyone recommend a good quality page protector for reasonable price?

Thanks Scrapbook Friends,
Terry

Charlena
Idol
Charlena
In response to Terrys Place

I have a 12x12 paper accorden. Its great. I got it at staples

Diamond Events by Tiffany
In response to Charlena

I have a 12x12 accordian, too. It is plastic, HOT PINK, and has a handle. I use it when taking my paper with me (around the house or out and about). I have had it for about a year and it came from WalMart. I put too much in it and some of the sections started to tear so I would not OVER stuff it. I like it and it is very handy.

Tiff

momany
momany 
Idol
momany
In response to Terrys Place

I love American Craft page protectors.
My favorite boxes for paper are the Artbin Super Satchels. I usually wait til they go on sale or use a coupon.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to momany

You don't say what type of album you have.

I use a 3-ring album. I like the C-Line page protectors and We R Memory Keepers.

It's also a little unclear what type of box you're looking for. I have a tote, similar to the crop in style paper taker.
There are many types of boxes available.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Bxr-Linda

I like the Cropper Hopper vertical paper storage boxes.

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to Bxr-Linda

I would also recommend the Cropper Hopper Vertical paper holders.

Diamond Events by Tiffany
In response to dotfree

I was out and about yesterday and two of the walmarts I went to had the 12 x 12 accordian files in their clearence section, so you might want to keep a look out for that. I know not all Wal-Marts will have the same thing but would not hurt to look out for it.

I had FOUR of the Cropper Hoppers in my hand at a Goodwill store, of all places....for 2 bucks a peice...gently used (only say this because they were already put together but looked brand new...and they had some paper in them...BONUS) I am so mad at myself for leaving without them.

Tiffany

ScrappinTiger
Veteran
ScrappinTiger
In response to Diamond Events by Tiffany

I'm looking for a rolling cart that I can put 12 x 12 hanging files in and roll it under my desk. Any suggestions?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics