Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Scrapbook stores in Oklahoma        (Topic#1530981)
scrapdolly66
Resident
scrapdolly66

With all the scrapbook store closures here in Oklahoma can we get everyone to post stores around them that they know are open and having crops? I know of 2 stores in the OKC area that have closed. There is a nice shop in Harrah, OK that has crops and really good sales. It's called Scrapbook Alley at Harrah rd and 29th.

clang16
Guru
clang16
In response to scrapdolly66

There is also the Paper Crown in OKC and A Whole Lotta Scrap in Norman!! I love Scrapbook Alley btw!!

TonyaB
TonyaB 
Idol
TonyaB
In response to clang16

There is also Scrapbook Plus in Norman on Main St.

TonyaB
TonyaB 
Idol
TonyaB
In response to TonyaB

Oh and also And Bear Makes 3...they are a stamp store.

justgivemetime
Tenant
justgivemetime
In response to TonyaB

Most stores in Tulsa have closed that I know of. In Pryor is the Scrapbook bug and Claremore is Simply Scrapbooks. Really like it. ;-)

DreamGal
Tenant
DreamGal
In response to justgivemetime

There is a beginner store in Sand Springs, Tulsa suburb to the west...Tops-n-Crops. Wanda is trying real hard to get it running..the neat thing is, she will special order for you. She has had the store a year, had some financial set-backs (not to mention the economy), and is coming out of it real good. Her products are not stocked like they will be, but she is ordering small orders every 2 weeks now. They have classes and weekly crops. And I do retreats for her, even though I now live in Illinois. Check out her website http://topsncrops.com

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to DreamGal

In Edmond, the scrapbook store that had been there for a little over 5 years closed a few months ago, but 2 or 3 weeks ago a new scrapbook store opened. It is called Paper Arts, she has scrapbooking and rubber stamping supplies. It is a small store but she has the latest supplies, and a good selection. She does Friday and Saturday night crops too. It is in a shopping center on the corner of 2nd & Bryant.

create4sanity
Diva
create4sanity
In response to chocolateaxel

The greatest store I have been to is "Croppinsville" in Collinsville OK. It is on HWY 20 just north of Tulsa. They have a great inventory and are really well stocked. They have crops - check the website for times. All the stores in Tulsa have closed.

New Kid On the Block
In response to create4sanity

Come on into Paper Arts in Edmond! We'll be glad to see ya!

wapygirl
Mayor
wapygirl
In response to PaperArts

Scraptopia on Main Street in Ada...
Bear's Cany Creations, Scrappin and More at 219 E. Chickasaw in McAlester...

massadmomma
Veteran
massadmomma
In response to wapygirl

If you are in the Tulsa area I like stopping by A Memory to Scrap! It's in Broken Arrow!
www.amemorytoscrap.com

scrappy_lassie
Resident
scrappy_lassie
In response to massadmomma

Ooh I had completely forgotten about Scrapbook Alley. I have been in there a couple of times but I never really took the time to look around. I know a lot of people don't like the big chains but the Michael's in Midwest City has crop nights one a month and a really nice lady hosts them. When I went she had a sizzix and a cricut and a bunch of scraps for anyone to use.

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrappy_lassie

For those of you looking for scrapbook stores in Oklahoma, Scraptopia in Ada, Oklahoma is still open and going strong! We would love for you to drop in and visit if you are ever in our area. Our store is overflowing with LOTS of stock and plenty of eye candy for you to get inspiration from. Check out our blog and our facebook page to get an idea of what we are all about!
We are open 10-7 M-Th, 10-Midnight on Fridays, and 10-5 on Saturdays.
107 W. Main Street, Ada, Oklahoma 580-310-9787

http://scraptopiastore.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scraptopia/2909 13704332

soonerscrapbooks
Tenant
soonerscrapbooks

I am the owner of Sooner Scrapbooks in Tulsa off -I-44 at 51st & Harvard. I just celebrated by 1 year anniversary and have tripled my inventory recenty.

I have 3 day crops for only $10 (includes snacks, prizes, free WiFI, 6 foot table) that start on Friday morning and end on Sunday evening. You can leave your stuff out over night and come and go as you please. I have many out of town guests that stay at the Double Tree, which is really close to my store.

Visit www.soonerscrapbooks.com for more info

soonerscrapbooks
Tenant
soonerscrapbooks
In response to trinastark

I am the owner of Sooner Scrapbooks in Tulsa off -I-44 at 51st & Harvard. I just celebrated by 1 year anniversary and have tripled my inventory recenty.

I have 3 day crops for only $10 (includes snacks, prizes, free WiFI, 6 foot table) that start on Friday morning and end on Sunday evening. You can leave your stuff out over night and come and go as you please. I have many out of town guests that stay at the Double Tree, which is really close to my store.

soonerscrapbooks
Tenant
soonerscrapbooks
In response to massadmomma

I am the owner of Sooner Scrapbooks in Tulsa off -I-44 at 51st & Harvard. I just celebrated by 1 year anniversary and have tripled my inventory recenty. Scraphappy's and Galore and more closed so I am the only store left in Tulsa.

soonerscrapbooks
Tenant
soonerscrapbooks
In response to scrappy_lassie

I am the owner of Sooner Scrapbooks in Tulsa off -I-44 at 51st & Harvard. I just celebrated by 1 year anniversary and have tripled my inventory recenty. Scraphappy's and Galore & More closed so I am the only store left in Tulsa.

soonerscrapbooks
Tenant
soonerscrapbooks
In response to create4sanity

Croppinsville has closed and I have purchased some of their inventory and fixtures. I am the owner of Sooner Scrapbooks in Tulsa off -I-44 at 51st & Harvard. I just celebrated my 1 year anniversary and have tripled my inventory recenty.

soonerscrapbooks
Tenant
soonerscrapbooks
In response to wapygirl

New Kid On the Block

Attention scrapbookers!! I would like to invite everyone to the 2nd annual Scrapbooking weekend it will be april 27 & 28 at the activity barn in sayre. Cost is 35.00 for the weekend Friday will be open to crop from 6pm to midnight, Saturday will open 10am to midnight & lunch, super & snacks will be provided. For more information or to register please call Audra @ 580-729-7073. Adults only please. I hope to see everyone there!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics