Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Scrapbook stores in Oklahoma        (Topic#1530981)
Jovanka
New Kid On the Block
Jovanka
In response to scrapdolly66

Check out "One Page at a Time" in Enid,OK. Best selection of scrap supplies around! Also, they hold card classes, scrapbooking classes, crops, photography classes and much more! It's great! 112 N. Independence!

DreamGal
Tenant
DreamGal
In response to Jovanka

Just want to let everyone know that Tops n Crops in Sand Springs is under new management and a total turnaround. They are re-named, The Paper Crafts Store, doubled their inventory, and are really fixing it up. Friday night crops, classes and retreats are some of the fun...come join us.

DreamGal
Tenant
DreamGal
In response to Jovanka

I only have Monday off...so the last time I was in Enid, sadly, I could only look in the windows. It seems like they have a great store. Hoping that soon I can get a day off when they are open!

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to DreamGal

Paper Arts in Bryant Square in Edmond has closed but is reopening under a new owner. I heard the new owner is moving the store to somewhere around 2nd & Fretz, in Edmond still. Meanwhile, the absolute 2 best stores in the OKC area are still going strong, My Heart's Fancy is on Penn north of Quail Springs Mall, it is a rubber stamp store but she will order anything you want, and Paper Crown is at Penn & Britton Rd in OKC, great scrapbook store!

DreamGal
Tenant
DreamGal
In response to chocolateaxel

I finally made it to Enid!! What a great store...clean, full of products but not crowded, and the crop space...to die for! I wish I still lived in Fairmont, so I could go play on a regular basis!

I manage The Paper Crafts Store in Sand Springs...but the Tulsa area has 5 other also awesome stores:
A Memory to Scrap, Broken Arrow
Sooner Scrapbooks, Tulsa
Scrapbook Bug, Pryor
The Scrapbook Store, Owasso
Serendipity Retreats, Tulsa
We try to support each other...because we are a dying breed. The only way that we can survive is if our local customers make more than a once a year visit...we need you every month.
Lecture over...come visit us, we all have lots to offer!

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics