Username Post: Scrapbook Crop Fundraiser - Conway, AR April 24        (Topic#1531125)
New Kid On the Block

There will be a scrapbook crop fundraiser in Conway, AR on April 24, 2010.

It will be held at Antioch Baptist Church, 150 Amity Rd in Conway, AR.

The cost is $35 thru April 12, then $45 after that. Registration is limited to 100 people.

There will be vendors on site (Close to my heart, creative memories, stampin up, as well as others such as Mary Kay, jewelry, etc). There will be side classes available as well as make and takes.

There will be a silent auction, raffle for Cricut Expresion, door prizes, goodie bags, and cute t-shirts.

Breakfast and lunch are provided...

PM me for more information and a registration form.

We hope to see you there.

DaisyButton
Mayor
DaisyButton
In response to loriey72034

I'm in Maumelle, AR. Sounds cool! I'll PM you.

imbayliesmom
Idol
imbayliesmom
In response to DaisyButton

Oh shoot! I am in Fayetteville. Too bad we have plans or I would have come.

New Kid On the Block
In response to imbayliesmom

Be sure to pass the news along to your fellow scrappers!!
We are going to have 3-4 side classes (hosted by Close to My Heart and Creative Memories reps) as well as make and takes from them and also Stamppin Up rep.

LOTS of other vendors as well and lots of good Silent Auction Items, Door Prizes and the Raffle for the Cricut Expression (tickets $1 each or 6 for $5).

tabbilwilex
Mayor
tabbilwilex

Sounds really great! checking my calendar! Im in Hot Springs! Lots of scrapping friends here, ill pass the word around!

New Kid On the Block
In response to tabbilwilex

Thanks so much!!!!
There will be reps on hand from Close to My Heart and Creating Memories and Stamppin Up.... doing some classes and make and takes that you can sign up for.
Should be fun!

New Kid On the Block

PS. All proceeds will go to help fund a missions trip this summer to Armenia. Thanks for checking it out.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics