Page 10 of 10 
Username Post: WOW (Whispering Oaks Women) Circle Journal Full/Active        (Topic#1531221)
Treva H
New Kid On the Block
Treva H
In response to jcurran1

Ok....I just now got on this site to read all of your many many posts. I am a bit confused on this journal thing. I thought we were making 1 journal, which got passed around between the 8 of us. Not each making a journal in which I then have to make 14 more pages (2 for each other journals). Not trying to ********...but I don't have that kind of time or will to do that if that's how it's going to be. I rarely have time to shoot photos, let alone scrap Olivia's stuff and then make 14 other "a day in the life of me" pages. I also don't have time to get on the computer during the day (I work) let alone at 8:30 at night because I have to put my kid to bed (sometimes 5 or more times). I thought when this journal was discussed it was a one time gig...and would be patiently awaiting for the book so I could add my 2 pages. So....maybe I should bail. Sorry folks, can't devote that much time to this as life is crazy crazy. Sorry.

Treva

Treva H
New Kid On the Block
Treva H
In response to imbayliesmom

Ok....I just now got on this site to read all of your many many posts. I am a bit confused on this journal thing. I thought we were making 1 journal, which got passed around between the 8 of us. Not each making a journal in which I then have to make 14 more pages (2 for each other journals). Not trying to ********...but I don't have that kind of time or will to do that if that's how it's going to be. I rarely have time to shoot photos, let alone scrap Olivia's stuff and then make 14 other "a day in the life of me" pages. I also don't have time to get on the computer during the day (I work) let alone at 8:30 at night because I have to put my kid to bed (sometimes 5 or more times). I thought when this journal was discussed it was a one time gig...and would be patiently awaiting for the book so I could add my 2 pages. So....maybe I should bail. Sorry folks, can't devote that much time to this as life is crazy crazy. Sorry.

Treva

Pliead1
Diva
Pliead1
In response to Treva H

• Treva H Said:

Treva

Nope, Treve, we each make our own book, and then it gets passed to each other!~ It's okay if you can't commit We will miss you though!

Pliead1
Diva
Pliead1
In response to imbayliesmom

OMG! We are such loosers!!!
I'll try to get those questions done MEG!!! SORRY!!!
How is everyone coming on their journals?? Jen Cozik's is awesome! She was doing it at WWR!

tuesdayswife
Resident
tuesdayswife
In response to Pliead1

I have a CJ ready to go to.... just sayin'....

Page 10 of 10 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics