Username Post: Solid Paper or Lightly Patterned        (Topic#1531281)
Tenant

I have found that I prefer to use a lot of solid paper or cardstock or those that are lightly or softly patterned. For those of you who use a lot of solids or light patterns, which collections do you use or where to find your paper? Locally, I am limited on what is available and I guess I am going to resort to buying online. I am really trying to get better about incorporating more patterns/different patterns - as I have a lot of cute papers, I just not confident about putting them together. **Looking to the Gallery for patterned paper inspiration**

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest
In response to Terri06

• Terri06 Said:
I have found that I prefer to use a lot of solid paper or cardstock or those that are lightly or softly patterned. For those of you who use a lot of solids or light patterns, which collections do you use or where to find your paper? Locally, I am limited on what is available and I guess I am going to resort to buying online. I am really trying to get better about incorporating more patterns/different patterns - as I have a lot of cute papers, I just not confident about putting them together. **Looking to the Gallery for patterned paper inspiration**

I love Bo Bunny Double Dot papers -- they have a subtle pattern and go with just about everything! They have TONS of colors too.

Also some of the Prima papers are double-sided and have nice subtle patterns on the back.
hth
Products Referenced in This Post:

boysmom
Pro
boysmom
In response to Jennifer Priest

I also like the Bazzill Dotted Swiss cardstock. It's a little more subtle than the Bo Bunny Dots/

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 03-26-10 07:59 AM
In response to boysmom

You may also like the BasicGrey cardstock. It has a gorgeous, lightly-patterned, distressed look. It's like the few sheets you get in one of their collection packs, only now you can buy an entire pack of just those kinds of sheets.

Jessica_
Guru
Jessica_
In response to Ami G

GOOD CALL Ami G!!

agreed.

Tenant
In response to Jessica_

Thanks for all of the suggestions - emailing them to hubby for birthday ideas!!

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to Terri06

I like the following:
American Craft cardstock
DCWV paper stacks
Coredinations that have complimentary core.
K and Company printed paper

scrappingmommyof2girls
Idol
scrappingmommyof2girls
In response to dotfree

Alot of the Fancy Pants papers have great opposite sides for this too. I use them alot, along with Basic Grey. Always look at the opposite sides of patterned papers...you never know what treasures you'll find!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics