Page 1 of 55 
Username Post: April Anything Goes Challenge!!! THE BEST CHALLENGE EVER!!!        (Topic#1531393)
Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

APRIL is on the way! Time for sign ups!

Are you ready for an exciting month of challenges that will spark your creativity and make you to step outside your comfort zone by challenging you to try variety of techniques? You may even complete that project you always wanted to finish. If so, welcome to APRIL's Anything Goes Challenge!

As usual, we will enjoy daily challenges, weekly challenges, weekly photo challenges and a monthly challenge.

SIGN-UPS will be open until APRIL 10th.

If you are playing for points/prizes please send me $8.00 via USPS no later than APRIL 15th. If you don't want to pay, you can always play motivational (but you won't be eligible for the prizes).

Please mail to:
Megan A. Walker
311 S LASALLE ST APT 3H
DURHAM, NC 27705-3606

Alternately you can pay via PayPal by sending money to
megannwalker@gmail.com
If you select this method, you will have to pay $8.55 to cover PayPal fees but that’s not that bad considering a stamp would cost you $0.44

Only pages that are NEWLY completed and uploaded on or after APRIL 1st count towards your total points and layouts. This challenge ends on APRIL 30th at 11:59 PM PST. All LOs, cards, pics, or other projects to be counted for points or towards your LO goal must be uploaded to your gallery AND linked to this thread with your point details. Going forward all daily/weekly/monthly pics, LOs and point details must be posted to the thread by the deadline which is Sunday 12 midnight PST.

PRIZES: Gift certificates to sb.com!

**Prize Categories**
(prize amounts will be based upon the number of players)

1 - Most points overall - no matter what your goal was or how many layouts you complete, if you have the most points at the end of the month, then you win this category...

2 - Most daily challenges completed - I will post a new challenge everyday and if you do them, keep track of how many you complete, then you will be eligible for a prize at the end of the month. If there is a tie, then there will be a drawing. (To be eligible for this category, please start a blog at sb.com to list your challenges completed.) Daily challenges are meant to be completed on a layout, a card, or an altered project. There will be few day specific challenges but generally you will be able to complete those challenges at your own pace and you may combine several of them on a same layout, card, or altered project.

3 - Most points 11-25 LOs. If you set your goal for 11-25 layouts and complete your goal of 11-25 layouts for the month, then you are eligible for this category - if you complete more than 25 LOs then congrats to you, but that moves you to the other categories...

4 - Most points 10 or less layouts - if you set your goal for 10 or less layouts and complete 10 or less layouts for the month, then you are eligible for this category - if you complete more than 10 LOs then congrats to you, but that moves you to the other categories...

5 – Random drawing of everyone who meets their goal - very simple, meet your goal and I will put all names into a hat at the end of the month and draw one name.

***** You will only be eligible for prizes having met your LO goal. You can only win in one category.*****

Layouts are counted towards your goal in the following manner:

*8x8 or above (6x12, 8.5x11, 12x12) = 1 layout (2 pagers count as 2 layouts)
*2 6x6 = 1 layout
*3 4x6=1 layout
*4 mini layouts (3x3, 4x4 etc.)= 1 layout
*Cards do not count toward your layout goal, but you can count points for them*

Altered items and other projects can be counted as "layouts" based on the amount of work in them. If you aren't sure how many to count, just ask!

**A note for people who'd like to play for prizes, but not keep track of points; as long as you link/post your layouts to the thread, you can still be eligible for categories 4 & 5 of prizes!**

WHEN YOU SIGN UP, PLEASE POST YOUR LAYOUT GOAL FOR THE MONTH - YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR GOAL ANYTIME BEFORE SIGN-UPS CLOSE!

When you post your cards, LOs, or altered projects please post all points details inculding any daily, weekly, or monthly challenges you are counting them for.

Note on embedding:
Hope this helps:
ALLOWING PUBLIC EMBEDDING:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Edit Image' tab under the layout.
3. Scroll down to the bottom left side.
4. Check the box that says, ‘Allow Public Embedding’.

LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Share AnyWhere' on the 'share' tab beside the layout.
3. Click on 'IMG code' button.
4. Copy and paste the code which starts [url...] into the forum thread.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

~*~PLAYERS~*~

money received=

iheartaslan 23/11 GOAL MET!!! 16405 pts 29 DCs
Scrapinbabygal 25/15 GOAL MET!!! 18041 pts 24 DCs
MelissaW 15/15 GOAL MET!!! 13790 pts 20 DCs
MommaSaid 7/6 GOAL MET!!!
JMorales 38/15 GOAL MET!!! 10662 pts 19 DCs
amancuso 20/20 GOAL MET!!! 7901 pts 15 DCs
cporter 20/20 GOAL MET!!! 6322 pts 17 DCs
krissyclarkmckee 19/12 GOAL MET!!! 12,523 pts 20 DCs
B2Hearts 10/10 GOAL MET!!! 5684pts 10dc
scrapriquez 15/15 GOAL MET!!! 11220 pts 26 DC's

JayAndXansMom 0/15
northernmemories 0/15
AmandaTina 0/8
kdsmommy 0/15
Yuzefa 0/20
senora_x 0/15

MOTIVATIONAL

SwtTxt 0/5
Ms.Schwiet 0/10
00elly00 0/6
soapmommy60543 0/5
jordannichole 0/20
jamariel
-Jenn- 0/10
Lamoo12 9/8 LO 2663 pts 6 DCs
NMlady 0/15
pebbles831 0/15
xAlysonex 2/8 1597 pts 5 DCs
LezPookie09 0/5
jadecook
laurink 0/20

Edited by iheartaslan on 05-02-10 06:45 PM. Reason for edit: Adding totals! PM me yours!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

~*~DAILY CHALLENGES~*~

Each day a new challenge will be posted. These challenges can be done at your own pace unless specified in the challange. These can easily be incorporated into any card or LO. You can take +10 pts for completing the challenge on the same day it was posted.

4/1: Set up your daily challenges blog and siggy for +100 pts. Also as a bonus (because I made y'all have heart attacks with my April Fool's joke) take a bonus +50 pts if you share the story of an April Fools joke you played on someone else!

4/2: For today's daily go to the resource section of sb.com and pick a resource to use when you create a LO for +125 pts.

4/3: Happy Easter to those who celebrate! Or Happy Passover to me, though it is a few days late... In celebration of these spring holidays, tell your favorite spring holiday tradition and take +150 pts!

4/4/10: Use 4 brads, 4 shape stickers (any number of alpha stickers, but they do not count towards your 4 shape stickers), and 10 circles, no more no less for +250 pts! (Any other embellies can be any number you want, like 2 buttons or 7 buttons, but only 4 stickers.)

4/5: Today is Karen's and my birthday! In honor of that, wish up to 15 people a good day on your friends list. Take 10 points for each person, but only up to 150 points total.

4/6: Today's challenge is sponsored by the number 30! Well, kind of. 5 times 6 is 30 so we are going to use that to inspire us. For 100 points, use 5 of something and 6 of something on your page. As an added bonus, use 2 of something and 15 of something for another 50 points.

4/7: April is national frog month! Put a frog on your page for 115 points. Put one on a card for 70 points.

4/8: I have a lot of friends with April birthdays, how about you? Today, let's make some birthday cards. For each unique card you make, take 25 points, up to 150 points (6 cards). They must be different designs to count.

4/9: TGIF! Make a layout about 5 - 10 things you are thankful for today for 300 points!

4/10: Finish and post a layout today for 120 points. You can only take these points today.

4/11: Happy Sunday! There's no sun shining here today, so use one on a page for 99 points. If you use one on a card, it's 88 points.

4/12: today is D.E.A.R.- drop everything and read day- SO use something related to books on a LO +100

4/13: this week is Week of the Young Child so do something related to children- theme, bright colors, funky embellies- use your imagination! LO +115 +80 card

4/14: Use at least 5 pps- 2 of which need to be patterned on a LO +100 pts

4/15: Did you know its National Environmental Week?? Its to educate young ones before Earth Day. SO in honor of that recycle something on a LO, do a nature themed LO, use earth tones- basically anything EARTHY goes!! +150 pts

4/16: here is a fun and easy daily challenge!! post YOUR top FIVE LOs you have ever done and PLEASE tell us wy. do it today +150 any other day +100

4/17:
January 2007 By Scrapinbabygal

+300 Have fun ladies!

4/18:
pick your own daily each option worth +150 pts *you can only do 1*
A. do some masking on a LO
B. use your BD on a LO to determine embellies (mine would be 6 pps and 3 buttons for example)
C. hand stitch on a LO
D. create a custom border on a LO

4/19: On this day in 1987 The first ever Simpsons short was aired on the Tracey Ullman show. Create a layout using items beginning with the letters B A R T for 150pts

4/20:Take 150pts for using this weeks ~TheSketchPad~ sketch.

19/04/10 ~ Wk 13 By ~TheSketchPad~

4/21: Today is the Queens birthday, not her pretend birthday but her real birthday. I have no idea why the Queen gets two birthdays. For 100pts use something regal on your page. For +50pts take a photo of someone wearing a crown.
I am happy for you to interpret the word regal to your liking. But here are a few alt meanings from the thesaurus & dictionary.

Main Entry: regal
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: fit for royalty
Synonyms: august, glorious, imposing, kingly, magnificent, majestic, monarchial, monarchical, noble, proud, queenly, resplendent, royal, sovereign, splendid, stately, sublime

–adjective
1.of or pertaining to a king; royal: the regal power.
2.befitting or resembling a king.
3.stately; splendid.

4/22: In celebration of national jelly bean day, here is a photo for your inspiration. Complete a layout inspired by the picture for 100pts or a card for 50pts

National Jelly Bean Day By XAlysonex

4/23: On this day in 1964 Coca Cola was invented by John Pemberton in Atlanta Georgia. Created a layout using only the colours Red Black & White for 150pts

4/24: Today is National Astronomy Day. Lets do some star gazing. Use 5 stars on your page for 50pts 10 stars for 100pts or more than 10 for 150pts

4/25: Today is National Pet Parents Day. Scrap your pet for 300pts If you don't have pets feel free to borrow one, invented one, but please no stealing.

4/26: To help push some of these great challenges along and get to those LO goals:
Pick "ONE" previous daily (from April and must be based on a LO), complete it and reward yourself 100 pts. If you have already completed all of the dailies, congratulate yourself with 75 points. This daily is for today only.

4/27: Add a quote to your page. 95 pts

4/28: Wacky wednesday, hump day, and yes it is full moon today!! I will give you ladies a break and reward you with a great month of lo's and dailies thus far... the middle of the week can be hecktic!! Your reward is 100 points. (NO take 10 for done today.)

4/29: Use negative space on lo. At least 25% must be negative space on your page. 200pts

4/30: Last day ladies!! April has been a fun month and full of great challenges and LO's!! Congratulate yourselves!!
If you have reached your goal give yourself 300pts.
If you have not reached your goal give yourself 100pts for first upload, and 50 pts for the next two (total 200 pts)

Edited by iheartaslan on 04-30-10 10:39 AM. Reason for edit: Adding Challenges!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

~*~WEEKLY CHALLENGES~*~

~*~Weekly Challenge and Photo Challenge~*~
These challenges MUST be posted WITH POINTS DETAILS by midnight PST Sunday to take points for the weekly challenges.

NEW RULE: If you take a pic of your computer screen because you do not have the item asked for in the weekly photo challenge you will only get half points for the picture of your computer screen. So if the challenge was originally worth 100 pts, you would get 50 pts; worth 50 pts, you would get 25 pts; etc.

4/26-4/30

weekly challenge

Mother's Day is around the corner, lets get a jumpstart on this special day.

*Mom's: Create a LO telling 5 things why/what makes you feel great about being a mother.

*Non-Mom's: Dedicate your LO to your mother and list 5 things that make her a special mother "and" you her daughter.

300pts

4/19/10~4/25/10

Weekly Challenge: April is national humour month so I want you too look for the funny side of things. Scrap something humourous for 200pts For an extra 150pts go to the votes section of the gallery & lift a layout that has been voted funny.

Weekly Photos:

A Diamond (April's Birthstone) +50pts
A Daisy (April's Birth Flower) +50pts
St. George's Flag +75pts
A Dragon +75pts

4/12/10~4/18/10

PHOTO CHALLENGE
a stack of favorite books
Earth's beauty
something funny
'that sucks'
something blooming
total +250

WEEKLY CHALLENGE
I have done this before so hopefully no one minds.
Using random.org put in you min = 1 max = 12 THEN click generate 5 separate times to generate your 5 items to use on your LO +300 Any more than 5 is +350

1. make something handmade
2. use 2 types of bling
3. Earth, green, nature theme
4. colors to include- brown, green
5. colors to include- pink, orange
6. technique- masking or distressing
7. doodling
8. stamping
9. use buttons
10. have a friend/family member pick something
11. at least 5 pps
12. use 3 punches or die cuts

4/5/10~4/12/10

Weekly photos:
Candles, 30 pts
Cake, 60 pts
The 80s, 80 pts
A celebration, 30 pts
A gift, 50 pts

Weekly challenge:
My birthday always inspires me to try new things. I love using various mediums to inspire me. Take a look at this ad:

Ad Inspiration for AGC Weekly By MelissaW

Using this ad for your inspiration, tell us 5 things that inspire you. Make sure to tell us what about the ad inspired you and how you used that inspiration in your description!

The weekly challenge is worth a total of 325 points.

4/1/10~4/4/10

Weekly
Scrap a LO about something that has changed your life--a wedding, a baby (furbabies, included), graduating from college, getting your first job, a traumatic event, the best day of your life. Include a picture of yourself (preferably at the age the life changing event happened, but it could also be a current pic). Also add AT LEAST 75 journaling words telling the story of your life changing event. You MUST type out the journaling if it is not legible and easily read in the scan/picture of your LO. Take +325 pts for doing this LO and posting it by Sunday, April 4, 2010 11:59 pm PST.

Weekly Photos
Your favorite breakfast +75 pts
Your favorite lunch +75 pts
Your favorite dinner +75 pts
Your favorite snack +25 pts

Edited by iheartaslan on 04-25-10 11:06 PM. Reason for edit: Adding Challenges!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

~*~MONTHLY CHALLENGE~*~
4/1/2010~4/30/2010

This month we are going to work on our scraplifting! We are going to do 3 "types" 1)scraplift yourself, 2)scraplift a LO of your choice, and 3) scraplift a LO I choose. Each person is going to complete 4 LOs for the bulk of this month's challenge. The 1st LO is based on the LO that is listed under your group number that I have chosen for you. So as an example I will use myself--I am in Group 1 so I am lifting Nike's LO "Capture Precious Moments" for my 1st LO. The 2nd LO you will scraplift yourself, so choose a LO from your gallery to lift--self-explanatory. The 3rd LO you are going to do is one of the other people in your group--the person above you (imagine that the list is a circle, not linear) so I am going to lift senora_x who is "above" me in my group. The 4th and final lift you need to do is the person below you in your group. So I will be lifting MelissaW. It doesn't matter what order you do the lifts in as long as you lift the two people in the group, yourself, and the LO I chose for you. This is worth +600 pts for all 4 LOs. When you are ready to take your points for the monthly challenge, please post the page you lifted and your lift for each of the 4 LOs.

BONUS POINTS:
1. Lift one of the LOs I chose for another group. +200 pts (So for example I could lift Puppet's LO-GROUP 4 or Subbacultcha's LO-GROUP 5.)
2. Scraplift someone in the Motivational Group who is an AGC player (if you are playing for prizes--so that means not the LOs I chose, but an AGC player) OR if you are playing motivational scraplift someone in the groups that are playing for points for +150 pts.

GROUP 1
Capture Precious Moments By Nike
1. iheartaslan
2. MelissaW
3. senora_x

GROUP 2
Busy Bee By CGMoon
1. scrapinbabygal
2. MommaSaid
3. scrapriquez

GROUP 3
My Baby By 2dogs
1. Yuzefa
2. amancuso
3. B2Hearts

GROUP 4
1981...the year I was born By ~{Puppet}~
1. northernmemories
2. JMorales
3. JayAndXansMom

GROUP 5
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/117473/view /724771/-...
(Sorry yours did not allow public embedding, but it is well worth it! AWESOME LO!)
1. cporter
2. krissyclarkmckee
3. AmandaTina

MIXED GROUP
A Smile that brightens my day By CGMoon
1. kdsmommy
2. jadecook
3. laurink

MOTIVATIONAL GROUP 1
top 9 of '09: memories on paper By Peenut_23
1. SwtTxt
2. jamariel
3. xAlysonex

MOTIVATIONAL GROUP 2
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/95083/view/ 2573157/-...
1. Ms.Schwiet
2. NMlady
3. pebbles831

MOTIVATIONAL GROUP 3
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/170945/view /2153687/...
1. 00elly00
2. Lamoo12
3. soapmommy60543

MOTIVATIONAL GROUP 4
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/150887/view /2586219/...
1. jordannichole
2. -Jenn-
3. LezPookie09

Edited by iheartaslan on 04-14-10 07:24 PM. Reason for edit: Adding Challenges!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

HERE IS A BONUS POINTS OPPORTUNIY:
If you get your money in by the 5th of APRIL take +300 pts,
if you get the money in to me by the 10th of APRIL take +200 pts,
and if you get the money in to me by the 15th of APRIL (the due date) take +100 pts!

~*~POINTS LIST~*~
LO, CARD, AND ALTERED PROJECT ITEM POINTS

1 POINT ITEMS
- PER photo corner, eyelet, button, staple, brad, paper clip, grommet, jewel, pearl, metal clips
- PER sticker used (flat or 3D, NOT alphas in title)
- PER letter/number used in title only (stamped, sticker, chipboard, rub-on, die cut, etc.)
- PER hand stitch
- PER die-cut item or punched shape

5 POINTS PER EACH ITEM USED ON A LO OR CARD
(example: if you use three different pattern papers take 15 points)
- PER cardstock/pattern paper used
- PER card or swap item made (full points for first, 10 pts for each identical one)
- PER stamped image (not including letters or numbers)
- PER layout 6x6 or smaller (MUST have a link in this forum)
- PER type/kind of ribbon or fiber or embroidery floss/thread used
- PER 3D flower
- PER color of stickles, glimmer mist, or ink used
- PER hand-cut embellie (that you cut out w/ scissors)
- PER rub on shape or word (border, frame, flower,“love” etc. NOT individual letters or numbers)
- PER type of distressing (inking, tearing, etc...any type)
- PER chipboard or grungeboard shape (NOT letters or numbers!)

5 POINTS FOR USING THESE ITEMS/TECHNIQUES ON A LO OR CARD
(only take 5 points once for each item you use, no matter how many times you use it)
- for creating a LO for a challenge on sb.com (must tell what challenge(s) it was created for)
- for having a three (3) word title with no subtitle
- for using a punch (border, corner, or shape)
- for using flourishes/swirls
- for using scallops on your project
- for using a circle on your project
- for having a journaling block OR journaling strips
- for using chalk or embossing on your layout or card
- for doodling
- for using the following themes: Any Holiday; love; YOU
- for having hidden pics or journaling—to take these points, you must include a close up of the hidden items in your gallery and link to this thread

10 POINT ITEMS:
- PER 8x8 or larger (6x12, 8.5x11, 12x12) layout (MUST have a link in this forum)
- PER layout with no pictures
- PER layout about yourself
- PER mask used
- for using 7+ shape stickers on your LO (“shape” meaning any stickers except letter stickers)
- for machine sewing
- for using scraps
- for putting embellies or journaling on the photograph
- for scraplifting a member of sb.com OR using a pagemap/sketch (link the original page too, always possible even if it is just the link-that starts with http://-- cannot take points without link)

PICTURE POINTS ON YOUR LAYOUTS/PROJECTS/CARDS

5 POINTS:
- PER picture (4 pics = 20 pts.)
- PER person or animal in each pic
- PER picture over 5 years old OR less than three months old
- PER black & white, sepia toned, or colored picture (ex. a pic made blue or purple)

10 POINTS:
- PER picture that YOU are in
- PER picture with NO people or animals in it
- PER photo larger than 4x6
- PER photo 3x3 (2x3, 2x2, etc.) or smaller
- for single page LO w/ 3+ pics OR double page LO w/ 7+ pics
- for using a picture older than 15 years

JOURNALING POINTS

-1 point PER word of journaling (not pre-printed embellies) up to 400 points
-25 points for every 50 words over 400 (E.g. Total of 500 words would equal 450 points)
-10 points for using handwritten journaling on your page (or 20 pts for 50+ words or 50 points for 100+ words)

ADDITIONAL POINTS

2 POINTS:
- PER comment you post in a gallery/blog/my place
- PER new photo taken by you, posted to your sb.com gallery, and linked to this thread

5 POINTS:
- PER any new BLOG entry (NO POINTS FOR UPDATING A BLOG) (MUST have a link to this forum)
- For cleaning up your scrap area after you completed the posted layout
- For updating your siggy-points & layouts info IMMEDIATELY after posting points

Edited by iheartaslan on 04-01-10 07:48 AM. Reason for edit: Added the points list!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

Challenge Volunteers! These are the new rules for people who want to volunteer to do a week of challenges.
1.The weekly challenge cannot be worth more than 350 pts.
2.The daily challenges can only be worth 150 pts with one exception per week up to 300 pts. So 6 days of 150 points or less and one challenge up to 300 points.
3.The daily challenges should generally be something that can be incorporated into ANY LO. Not a challenge that you must make a LO for that you wouldn't have made otherwise. But it CAN require you to make a whole LO for one challenge per week.
4.Picture challenges can only be worth up to 250 pts total added up for all pictures. There should not be more than 6 pictures for the weekly photo challenge.
5. You MUST post the challenge by 10 AM EST (which is 7AM PST) OR post the challenge the night before, preferably after 9PM your time.

****Weeks will run from Monday to Sunday!****
APRIL
1-4 iheartaslan
5-11 MelissaW
12-18 scrapinbabygal
19-25 xAlysonex
26-30 scrapriguez

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER FOR A WEEK OF CHALLENGES OR TO COME UP WITH THE MONTHLY CHALLENGE! ALSO LET ME KNOW ANY SUGGESTIONS YOU HAVE FOR THE POINTS LIST!!!

Zolyshka
Idol
Zolyshka
In response to Megan Ann

I think I may want to give this a shot...
I'll play for points (better motivation for me)
Can't wait...

scrapinbabygal
Queen
scrapinbabygal
In response to Zolyshka

Hey I am here as always

I would love to do a week of challenges

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to scrapinbabygal

do you prefer any particular dates, Sabrina? (for your week of challenges.)

Nice to have you Yuzefa!!! Love to see new players--this is a super FUN challenge!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

Also I need your LO goals! (The number of LOs you want and think you are going to be able to complete this month (April).)

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to Megan Ann

I'm in again! I'm gonna shoot for 15 LOs!!

SwtTxT
SwtTxT 
Guru
SwtTxT
In response to JayAndXansMom

I am back!!! We get our furniture tomorrow so hopefully I can set the house up and find room for my scrap space. I haven't scrapped since December! I am having withdrawls. LOL Put me motivational and for 5 LOs. Lets see if I can get back into the groove.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to SwtTxT

YAY! so glad to have you back Tina! glad you are settling in!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Megan Ann

(severely tempted...)

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to MommaSaid

I'm here and I'm in. I have a week off for spring break so I'm going to take advantage. Again just motivational, but my goal is TEN.

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to MommaSaid

i'll play again. I'd like to sign up for 8 LOs. and i will need your address again for the $. thank you!

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to Lamoo12

Sign me up and I can also take a week of challenges... preferably the first week because I'm still on spring break but if not that's OK too.

Oh yeah... my layout goal is 15 pages! We don't have much going on this month, so I'm hoping I'll have plenty of time to scrap!

Edited by MelissaW on 03-28-10 07:28 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to MommaSaid

• MommaSaid Said:
(severely tempted...)

come on Anne! We miss you and your creativity!!

I was seriously thinking I was going to take a break this month but then I see the sign up and I CAN'T stay away! Even with the crazy schedule I had last month I still reached my goal so I will play again even if I can't give it my all! My goal will be 15!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to senora_x

Tina glad your stuff came in!!
i am still on the fence. i will be out of town the first week of april

Page 1 of 55 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics