Username Post: ARKANSAS crops!!        (Topic#1531695)
tabbilwilex
Mayor
tabbilwilex

Hey Ladies... Im Tabbetha. I spend lots of time on this site!! Scrapbooking is a big part of my life!

I live in Hot Springs and I am slowly meeting more and more people from here and surrounding areas that want to have crops, but no where to do it!! GREAT NEWS

I am trying to set up an arrangement with my local Moose lodge to do a Saturday crop every 6 weeks or so! Im thinking it will be from 9am to 9pm. Cost $25, which will include the fee for renting the room and all the tables! (Huge space everyone would get their own table!!)
Lunch, snacks, and drinks! We will also have small door prizes! Everyone that comes will get a prize!

This is my goal: to meet new scrappers, have fun, and learn from each other!! Anyone intersted?
PM me!! Ill be checking in this site every few days!

Hope we have a great turn out!!

Tab

JeepMama-Ar
Expert
JeepMama-Ar
In response to tabbilwilex

Hey Tabbetha! That's a great idea... I've seen serveral people on here looking for crops in your area. I currently hold a monthly crop in Elkins (think Fayetteville area) but if we ever feel like traveling, I'll give you a hollar!

Good Luck!

tabbilwilex
Mayor
tabbilwilex
In response to JeepMama-Ar

That sounds awesome! Maybe we can head up your way sometime!! Thanks for stopping in! Tab

JeepMama-Ar
Expert
JeepMama-Ar

absolutely! I'll let you know when we're doing another one. April is full & May is a chairty workshop... but I'll keep u posted

tabbilwilex
Mayor
tabbilwilex

Hey LAdies! I have the plans set!!

MAY 1st from 8am to 8pm.
Donuts and coffee in the morning and Pizza, snacks, and drinks furing the day!!

Door Prizes for everyone!~

$25 per person, pm me if you are interested!
The more the merrier!!! Plenty of room!!

JeepMama-Ar
Expert
JeepMama-Ar

please please let me know when the next one is. I have a swarm scheduled for May 15 already and our next one after that is Jun 12...

tabbilwilex
Mayor
tabbilwilex

I defenitely let you know! Sounds like you are a busy women! Have a blast!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics