Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Looking for organizational help from pros!        (Topic#1531899)
MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

Okay, so I finally bit the bullet and decided it was time for my unorganized rear to GET organized!!!

I've taken the first step and am already in love with my page protectors so I'm ordering more.

Here's the main question: I'm also ordering the Zip N Flip organizer to get my lil stuff under control. What kind of book/binder/holder would you use to then contain THOSE? Does the Craft Binder work?
Products Referenced in This Post:

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to MommaSaid

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good luck with that, Anne,,,,

really,,,,,

just,,,,um,,,,,,,,good luck with that little thing

kelsey kay 2012
Veteran
kelsey kay 2012
In response to CommaHolly

I two creative memory sticker keeper things. they work great for little embellishments and of course stickers!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

• CommaHolly Said:

really,,,,,

What?!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to MommaSaid

Thanks for the idea, kniese.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to MommaSaid

• MommaSaid Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:

really,,,,,

What?!

I was just playin with you,,,,,,organizing is my nemesis,,,,,

I think I am,,,,and 2 weeks later, I am completely UNorganized again!!!!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I do love this though,,,,,bought it with a 40% off coupon and worth every penny,,,it's awesome,,,,sits on the desk and great place to put all those little things that clutter up my desk top

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

• CommaHolly Said:
  • MommaSaid Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:

really,,,,,

What?!

I figured as much! I am the same way, so I thought I'd give it a whirl and see how long I can keep myself... contained.

Thanks for the tip on the carousel. I'll figure out where I can put one then grab a coupon.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to MommaSaid

• MommaSaid Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:
  • MommaSaid Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:

really,,,,,

What?!

I figured as much! I am the same way, so I thought I'd give it a whirl and see how long I can keep myself... contained.

Thanks for the tip on the carousel. I'll figure out where I can put one then grab a coupon.

I tell you though, I was dadgummed upset though,,,,the week I had a 60% off coupon (which NEVER EVER happens) they didn't have one of those carousels for love nor money at any M's within a 100 mile radius,,,,,,and trust me, I checked,,,

I was so it wasn't funny,,,,,

I finally ended up just eating my losses and buying it with a 40% coupon,,,,

still a good buy, but 20% is 20% and boy was I

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to MommaSaid

It's a little pricey for start up (I had it on my Christmas/Mothers Day/Birthday list for two years....but for staying organized in regards to embellishments...

the Scraprack is the best way to go.

I thought I had a pic of my whole one but can't find it...you can google it though and site pops up.

ScrapRack Season Index By Sunnydi

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to Sunnydi

This pic shows only the spinder parts

New Punch storage containers By Sunnydi

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Sunnydi

Thanks, Diana! I'll have to get a closer look at those.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

[quote=CommaHolly][quote= MommaSaid][quote=CommaHol ly][quote=MommaSaid][quot e=CommaHolly]Uhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh good luck with that, Anne,,,,

really,,,,,

[/quote]
What?!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I tell you though, I was dadgummed upset though,,,,the week I had a 60% off coupon (which NEVER EVER happens) they didn't have one of those carousels for love nor money at any M's within a 100 mile radius,,,,,,and trust me, I checked,,,

I was so it wasn't funny,,,,,

I finally ended up just eating my losses and buying it with a 40% coupon,,,,

still a good buy, but 20% is 20% and boy was I
[/quote]

Yeah, I'd be irritated, too!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to MommaSaid

Clip it Ups hold a ton of things and make it easy to see. They are great if you have the storage and the $. I have 7. I think of them as my babies.

AuntJo
AuntJo 
Queen
AuntJo
In response to MommaSaid

• MommaSaid Said:
Okay, so I finally bit the bullet and decided it was time for my unorganized rear to GET organized!!!

I've taken the first step and am already in love with my page protectors so I'm ordering more.

Here's the main question: I'm also ordering the Zip N Flip organizer to get my lil stuff under control. What kind of book/binder/holder would you use to then contain THOSE? Does the Craft Binder work?

You need to use the cropper hopper embellishment boxes. They actually have a bigger box than what I found below for you. You might try and look at QVC.com or Cropper Hopper.com to see if you can find it. Not sure what size embellishment bags you were talking about. Hope this helps!

Also during the month of Feb. we did a Scraproom Makeover Challenge here. If you go to that thread...lots of pages...there were lots of photos uploaded and you may get some ideas that will work for you!

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to AuntJo

I have some zip and flips that I decided not to use and would like to sell. (Not because I found something better...I'm like Holly...constantly unorganized...never get scrapping done because of it...).

Let me know if you'd be interested. I'll figure out how many of what sizes I have and repost in the morning...

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to AuntJo

• AuntJo Said:
  • MommaSaid Said:

You need to use the cropper hopper embellishment boxes. They actually have a bigger box than what I found below for you. You might try and look at QVC.com or Cropper Hopper.com to see if you can find it. Not sure what size embellishment bags you were talking about. Hope this helps!

Also during the month of Feb. we did a Scraproom Makeover Challenge here. If you go to that thread...lots of pages...there were lots of photos uploaded and you may get some ideas that will work for you!

Thanks! I'll look into both suggetions!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to 950nancy

• 950nancy Said:
Clip it Ups hold a ton of things and make it easy to see. They are great if you have the storage and the $. I have 7. I think of them as my babies.

I'm probably lacking the space for a CIU. My stuff is contained in one set of floor-to-wall cabinets with a bunch of cook books, too.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to angie girl

• angie girl Said:
I have some zip and flips that I decided not to use and would like to sell. (Not because I found something better...I'm like Holly...constantly unorganized...never get scrapping done because of it...).

Let me know if you'd be interested. I'll figure out how many of what sizes I have and repost in the morning...

I went ahead and ordered one set yesterday. I might be interested in more, so I'd like your pricing information.

scrapsbygracie
Expert
scrapsbygracie
In response to MommaSaid

SunnyDi - Thanks so much for turning me on to the ScrapRack. I can't wait to order it and get organized!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics