Username Post: Baby boy lines of paper?        (Topic#1532027)
mercytiara
Diva
mercytiara

Wondering if I can get people's opinions on their favourite line of paper and embellies for baby boy layouts/mini albums? I've been asked to do a mini of my girlfriend's baby boy's first year, and I have no clue what's out there for boys. The mom likes animals, so an animal-themed line would be great, or a line that includes some animals. The mom is not really into the pastel blue typical boy papers, so I am desperate for help!

IzzyB
IzzyB 
Mayor
IzzyB
  • IzzyB on 04-05-10 02:53 PM
In response to mercytiara

The new Sassafras lines for kids are adorable: Applejack and Nerdy Bird and even Cherry Delicious. I also love the Sassafrass monstosity line.

The number paper on the L side of this layout is Cherry Delicious.

Let Me Count The Ways By IzzyB

The Little Yellow Bicycle has a sweet Baby Safari line that is really popular for baby pages. It's not new though and might be hard to find.
Products Referenced in This Post:

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to IzzyB

I was going to suggest the Little Yellow Bicycle Safari collection.
I just picked up some cute paper at Michaels that was from Creative Imaginations, but of course there was paper and no embellishments to go with it.

DaisyButton
Mayor
DaisyButton
In response to mercytiara

I've bought some cute boy papers from Creative Memories. I also like Sassafras Lass because the designs are bright and whimsical.

The Basic Grey Marrakech line can be used for boys too.

CMLeach
Governor
CMLeach
In response to DaisyButton

The one I really think is cute (and hat I picked up to do mini-albums for all the grandparents once my lil' boy gets here) is Three Bugs in a Rug's "Snips and Snails" Collection. Too cute!
Products Referenced in This Post:

mercytiara
Diva
mercytiara
In response to CMLeach

Thanks everyone, these are all great suggestions. I'm leaning towards montrosity.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics