Username Post: Organizing chipboard letters        (Topic#1532643)
Croppers Ball
Resident
Croppers Ball

I'm the type of person that needs to see it to use it, and I need to get my chipboard out of the drawer and make it visible.
I have mostly letters, but not a huge lot. I see some people use big industrial bins, but that's more than I need, or have room for.
Any other way that you store your chip letters?

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Croppers Ball

• Croppers Ball Said:
...I need to get my chipboard out of the drawer and make it visible.
I have mostly letters, but not a huge lot.

Since it sounds like you have a managable amount of letters and don't want them hidden, why not sort them by letter, with dividers in a sort of open box, bin, basket or binder, right atop your desktop?

HTH!

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to KellyCali

I say put them in plastic baggies and do the Clip It Up, they are gonna have a coupon code on facebook for 50% off.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to riverroadrn

I put mine in Art Bin holders that have individual slots that can be moved to fit the number of pieces for each set. I have a bunch of chipboard so I have 3 of these full. I also have kept them on my Clip It Ups.

okiegrandma
Guru
okiegrandma
In response to 950nancy

I keep mine in school-type plastic pencil boxes (about the size of acigar box) that I bought on clearance for 5/$1. I bought 10 and use 8 for letters, one for numbers and one for punctuation. Wish I had spent another $1 and used them for shapes, swirls, blooms, birds, and other! I did label the boxes to make it easier. They stack great in a bookshelf.

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to okiegrandma

I do mine like this....I have about 10-11 bags per set of rings and I now have several of these

*~* chipboard storage *~* By Gg Loves Matthew

totallycre8tive
Veteran
totallycre8tive
In response to 950nancy

• 950nancy Said:
I put mine in Art Bin holders that have individual slots that can be moved to fit the number of pieces for each set. I have a bunch of chipboard so I have 3 of these full. I also have kept them on my Clip It Ups.

I also store mine in the Art Bins...easier to take to crops that way too!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics