Username Post: Thick Card Stock        (Topic#1532747)
New Kid On the Block

Hello everyone,

I need some help with the selection of some very thick card stock for a scrapbook I am making. It will almost be the hard binding for the book cover.

I need it to be about as thick as the backing on a legal pad. Is card stock made this thick? or am I getting into something more like cardboard, but not corrugated.

Thanks,

Wilma

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to facepaint12

You might try looking at chipboard.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Nancy Keslin

Yeah, I'd use chipboard and cover it with cs if you want it colored,,,,chipboard is EXACTLY the stuff on the back of a legal pad,,,,,cardboard, but not currogated Here's some example of some sheets you can cut to size yourself,,,, You can also buy chipboard BOOKS already cut that way,,,if you're looking to make a book,,,examples below,,,anyway, you get the idea,,,,

it comes pre-cut into books or in sheets you can cut yourself,,,,,,,and in lots of different colors and shapes and styles You can alter it and paint it and cover it with PP or cs,,,,

I chipboard!
Products Referenced in This Post:

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to CommaHolly

Chipboard would be your best option and it is inexpensive in the superstore too....I have the We R Memory Keeps chipboard!

Memaoftwo
Idol
Memaoftwo
In response to HisGEM

You can cover the chipboard with pretty paper too. For a nice clean look fold the corners in first and then fold the edges.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Memaoftwo

That seems to be exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Wilma

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics