Username Post: RECIPE Scrapbooking        (Topic#1532917)
Resident

Has anyone done recipe scrapbooking? I am looking for stamps that will help me with the recipe pages, but having a really hard time finding what I am looking for. Anybody have any suggestions?
creativeLaura

hiscrappergirl
Idol
hiscrappergirl
In response to creativeLaura

i just did a search for recipe in the super store and picked just a few of the over 300 items that are recipe related. Most that I listed are stamps, but I also love the Basic Grey Nook and Pantry paper collection, so I added that as well. There are tons of cute stickers, brads, paper and other embellishments for your recipe cards...
Products Referenced in This Post:

Diamond Events by Tiffany
In response to hiscrappergirl

I have been wanting to start a recipee scrap book. Tuesday Morning had a kit for doing this the last few times I was in ...

Tiffany

Resident
In response to hiscrappergirl

Oh My God-Thank You! That is fantastic! Thanks for doing all that, and it's funny because the bulk of the paper we want to use for our recipe scrapbook is Nook and Pantry from Basic Grey!
To find all of these stamps and other products at one site is fantastic too-we're in Canada so I don't want to be ordering from 3 or 4 different places. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!
creativeLaura

hiscrappergirl
Idol
hiscrappergirl

Glad to help Laura, Sb.com makes it really easy to do. Can't wait to see what it looks like when its finished, be sure to post pics in your gallery when you are finished

Ms. Fit
Veteran
Ms. Fit

The Paper Wishes catalog (also available on-line) has a bunch of cooking related stamps, papers, stickers and brads. I have not bought any of these items, but I have bought other things and was happy with the quality and service. They have some on-line videos also that are frequently beneficial.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Ms. Fit

I really like the recipe stuff from American Traditional Designs. Getting started on my recipe album is definitely something I need to do this year.

Tenant

I'm a recipie junkie. I clip them I search on the internet for them... I like to scrap mine digitally then print and laminate them with my xyron and can get them as messy as I want - they just wipe clean.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to nswilliams

If you have access to a Cricut, the cartridges From My Kitchen and Preserves have very cute cooking characters.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics