Username Post: silly question about journaling stickers        (Topic#1533251)
cdynan
cdynan 
Resident
cdynan

Ok, I have a really stupid question. I am not new to scrapbooking but I use it mainly to get my photos into books. I am currently doing a scrapbook of Ireland and have several layouts that will be several pages long. I was excited to find some clear journaling stickers (American Crafts Remarks) as I have a lot of journaling to go along with the pictures. Do I write on these? With what? A regular pen won't write on it. I feel like I have lost my mind! What has your experience been? Anyone have a layout using these I could see?

whateveriwant
Resident
whateveriwant
In response to cdynan

• cdynan Said:
Ok, I have a really stupid question. I am not new to scrapbooking but I use it mainly to get my photos into books. I am currently doing a scrapbook of Ireland and have several layouts that will be several pages long. I was excited to find some clear journaling stickers (American Crafts Remarks) as I have a lot of journaling to go along with the pictures. Do I write on these? With what? A regular pen won't write on it. I feel like I have lost my mind! What has your experience been? Anyone have a layout using these I could see?

You write directly on them, you just need to use a pen that won't smear

cdynan
cdynan 
Resident
cdynan
In response to whateveriwant

Thank you. I feel silly, I have spent hours picking out papers and looking for journaling paper and stickers. I never thought to go over and look at pens/markers. I have a couple of nice pens and a set dh gave me for Christmas so I thought I was all set. Of course American Crafts should have something to go with these stickers....

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to cdynan

Yes, I really recommend those slick writers! They write great on lots of different surfaces!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics