Username Post: Laughter is the BEST medicine!        (Topic#1533257)
DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to CommaHolly

• CommaHolly Said:
anyone see Google's April Fool's joke????

http://mail.google.com/mail/help/motion.html

You mean that wasn't on the up and up. I was ready to see what it would do if I held up one of my fingers. I wander which way google would interpret that.

amymwz
amymwz 
Guru
amymwz
In response to DKravec

That divorced one was so funny, cracked me up

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to amymwz

It really wasnt very funny...... IRL

jk

thorbsa
Idol
thorbsa
In response to laceyKat

Ok, I'm an engineer and there really aren't many jokes about engineers (we're probably the most boring profession there is ) so I take what I can get

An engineer dies and goes to heaven. At the pearly gates Peter greets him and asks him to identify himself which would merely be a formality since he was already well known for all the good things he'd done in his life.

Peter goes through his books and tries to find the engineers name without luck. Peter starts to look embarrassed and says: "Well, nobody goes through here without being in the books, so there is just one place for you left... and you know where that is." The engineer argues and starts counting all the good stuff he's done but Peter gets tired and tells him to buzz off.

The engineer goes to hell and starts getting settled in, but is bothered by all the annoying things that make hell a real hell. So he starts making improvements. Soon hell has air conditioning, running water, flushing toilets, escalators, elevators, the internet, you name it! Everyone in hell loved the engineer and he became quite popular.

The news of how pleasant hell has become reached God one day so he calls Satan and insists there has been a technical error, obviously the engineer belongs in Heaven, as all engineers do, so Satan should send him up immediately! Satan had become quite fond of the engineer and refused and told God he never returned a soul once he'd gotten a hold of it.

God got worked up and told Satan: "You send him up right now, or I'm suing your demonic ********!"

Satan replied: "Ohhh, yeah? Where are you gonna get a lawyer???"

thorbsa
Idol
thorbsa
In response to thorbsa

Hehehe, I didn't put ****** I put a three letter word beginning with A and ending with an S and the system changed it for me into stars! Hahahaha, I didn't know I was being so rude

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to thorbsa

Now would that be a engineer joke or a lawyer joke??

Edited by laceyKat on 04-03-11 02:11 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

thorbsa
Idol
thorbsa
In response to laceyKat

Hehehehe, well, like I said, I take what I can get even though it's really not about the engineer

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to thorbsa

either way, still funny!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

I'll have to remember that one for hubby. He loves a good engineer or lawyer joke. Now he'll have both all in one joke.

Gramma3x!!
Mayor
Gramma3x!!
In response to DKravec

I took my children (all now grown), to Target one day. ds was 12, dd was 2 & a new baby girl. My son offered to take the 3 yr old so he could go look at video games. So, we each took a cart and went our merry ways. Suddenly, here comes ds, running up to me and saying, "take her, just take her, Mom!" "just take her.. I'll take the baby, PLEASE just take her!" I calmed him down and asked what the problem was, since the 3 yr old was usually very well behaved. He looked at me, his face as red as I've ever seen and said "just look at her!" My dd is sitting in the cart, in the middle of Target, pointing to all the men and women and saying, "there's a pen#s, there's a bagina, pen#s, Pen#s, bagina, bagina, bagina...."

Gramma3x!!
Mayor
Gramma3x!!
In response to Gramma3x!!

I traded carts with my son.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

OMG, I would die of laughter.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to DKravec

well, at least she knew what was what

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to madmatter

They grow up so fast.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to madmatter

• madmatter Said:
well, at least she knew what was what

Gramma3x!!
Mayor
Gramma3x!!
In response to laceyKat

My son still blushes when we talk about it.. he's 37 now!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat

too bad you cant scrap it!

Snazzyart
Expert
Snazzyart
In response to laceyKat

I just have to post this, it made me laugh so much. My niece sent me this on Facebook:

How do you expect kids to listen to their parents... Tarzan lives half naked in the woods, Cinderella comes back home at midnight, Pinocchio lies all the time, Aladdin is the king of thieves, Batman drives at 200 mph, Sleeping beauty is lazy, and Snow white lives with 7 guys.. We shouldn’t be surprised when kids misbehave! They get it from their story books.

If you laughed at this then post it on your wall..

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to Snazzyart

A man is treated in the ER to have his wedding ring removed from his p#nis. Apparantly, his girlfriend found the ring in his pants pocket and used KY jelly to slip it on his p#nis while he was sleeping, prompting the trip to the ER. So what's more embarrasing?

1- To have your GF find out you're married?
2- To have to explain to your WIFE why your wedding ring is stuck on your p#nis?

OR

3- The fact that your wedding ring FITS over your p#nis?!?!?!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics