Page 2 of 29 
Username Post: Laughter is the BEST medicine!        (Topic#1533257)
Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to laceyKat

Your stories are all tooo freakin funny. For some reason the only funny stories this ole mind can recall are x-rated....go figure!!!!

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to laceyKat

I have a dumb injury story...as my friends may have figured out by now, I am incredibly accident prone.

In junior high I was at youth camp and we decorated our cabin every year. One year I brought Christmas lights and we hung them around the cabin. So one night we were having a session in our little space and I decided we needed some Christmas lights...so I go to plug them in.

Turns out my friend Elizabeth had hung her bathing suit over her metal bunk to let it dry, and it had been dripping into a huge puddle on the floor. Right in front of the outlet.

Barefoot I walk right into the puddle and without thinking about it, plug in the lights. I got the shock of my life! I have electrocuted myself several times but this was the worst. I felt so STUPID! Who in the hel1 stands in water and plugs in something electric?! ME!

Scrap Man
Idol
Scrap Man
In response to katiemylady

These are killing me!!! Too funny!!

OK, the "Flying Farting Santa" story...

As a freshman in college I was asked to play Santa Claus at the freshman dance. No problem - hours or girls sitting on my lap getting their pictures taken.... heaven!

Now, I happened to have a date planned with a Sophmore later that cold snowy December night. During the hours as Santa I had a tremendous ammount of gas building up... and of course I could not let any escape during the dance. Came time for me to leave and go to my dorm to change for the date... Still dressed as Santa I left the dance and rushed out the door to the staircase heading down to the sidewalk. In my rush I hit a patch of ice and litteraly flew through the air, over ALL of the steps and landing on the sidewalk below... as I hit the ground the large gas bubble that had been brewing all night exploded - VERY loudly. As I lay there on the ice covered sidewalk, dazed and gas free, who should be standing a few feet away....

you guessed it - the girl I was going out with that night... yikes, how embarassing!

Therefore - the Flying Farting Santa story was born.

A follow-up... we did go on that date. She puked on my red adidas high tops and we went on to date for two years... what a start to it all!!!

Edited by Scrap Man on 04-24-10 09:46 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Scrap Man

rofl: too funny, Phil!!!

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to CommaHolly

Smooth, Phill, real smooth!

Scrap Man
Idol
Scrap Man
In response to katiemylady

• kinetickatie Said:

I have a million of them....

Ever bend over in front of 20 female inmates and rip the a$$ out of your pants... while wearing read undies???

SMMOOTH

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to Scrap Man

• Scrap Man Said:
  • kinetickatie Said:

I have a million of them....

Ever bend over in front of 20 female inmates and rip the a$$ out of your pants... while wearing read undies???

SMMOOTH

HAHA! I bet they remembered that one for awhile!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Scrap Man

AT LEAST YOU WERE WEARING UNDIES!!!!!!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to Scrap Man

Flying Santa Story......

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to laceyKat

Flying santa was hilarious,,,,even to a Jew

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat

• CommaHolly Said:
Flying santa was hilarious,,,,even to a Jew

great come back, holly!!!!!

JaymieLiz
Idol
JaymieLiz
In response to laceyKat

these are all great! Very funny!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to JaymieLiz

Jaymie, where's your bunny's buns??? you changed your Avi!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat

oh yeah, i had to look in her profile page, cuz i couldnt tell what her avatar was..... when i discovered what it was....

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to laceyKat

her buns is so CUTEEEEEEE

JaymieLiz
Idol
JaymieLiz
In response to laceyKat

ROFL, gotta luv a little buns I'm changing it to have my little quote going across Bene - yep I am a cheeseball dork!

I did have a moment of shock though, my niece and I were grocery shopping... and looking in the frozen meats..... yes.... same pose as bene in the buns photo...... rabbit.... frozen... skin off... my lovely niece just grab/hugged me and we slowly walked away.... I know people eat them, not knocking it, but really did not need the visual on it!!

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to JaymieLiz

I have a e-mail / spell check story...

I used to work with several buyers. There was a women who purchased "bags" that behaved so badly then when it was time for her going away party (due to a transfer) everyone who worked with her refused to go to the party and it had to be cancelled.

In a e-mail I was trying to type "bag buyer" when referring to her but it ended up the "HAG buyer" and was sent to a dozen different people. Not only did I not get in trouble several responded I totally agree and know what you mean...

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Gelidy Gelato

These stories are great pick-me-uppers for my day. Keep em' coming.

beccaboo3
Veteran
beccaboo3
In response to DKravec

one time it was really late at night and my family and i were watching that show "i shouldn't be alive" on tv. it was this real interesting story about how these people were kayaking and they got swept into this cave and the water was beating them up against the rocks and dragging them under. their kayaks got ripped to shreds and the current was so strong they couldn't swim out of the cave. anyway, my whole family decided to go to bed. my dad asked me if i was going or if i was gonna stay up and finish watching the show. my response was "i gotta know if they make it out alive!" dad just asked me what the name of the show was and walked away laughing. i felt really dumb!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to beccaboo3

OMG Becca, that is too funny. I think we've all been there a time or two.

Page 2 of 29 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics