Page 342 of 342 
Username Post: Deliciously Distressed Divas COF CLOSED/ACTIVE!        (Topic#1533261)
andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to AuntJo

Yes I am in that thread. it is a hoot everyone keeps me laughing.

I am also in the june new lo thread. we post a new one every month and share our lo and projects for the month. you should come check it out in the scrap chat section.

AuntJo
AuntJo 
Queen
AuntJo
In response to andrea m

Well I may just have to check that one out. Is Drea still doing the sewing challenge? Uh Oh I can see what is happening to me....want to do lots of challenges and then I stress when I can't finish them all even though I combine things.

Your cards with the coloring you have done are amazing lady! I need someone to teach me how to do that!

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to AuntJo

Thank you I have been working on learning how to blend my colors better. I am so in love with those stamps i have like 77 of them now lol.

I think she is still doing that challenge. I just do the ones on the main challenge page.

AuntJo
AuntJo 
Queen
AuntJo
In response to andrea m

I love the magnolia stamps too. I have found a lot of digi magnolia images on Pinterest but have wondered if you print them off if you are infringing on a copyright. KWIM? Where do you buy your stamps from?

I wish our little store would carry a few of the international products. I know they can't carry everything but I love some of the stuff I see from Sweden. Ok..off to get the cardboard boxes of photos off my scrap table and organized so I can then create something!

Hugs!

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to AuntJo

I do think it is a copy right but am not sure. I cant print images any way because i use TH inks to color everything and the printer ink will run and it waste my water color paper.

I buy mine at a couple places I will pm you some info.

AuntJo
AuntJo 
Queen
AuntJo
In response to andrea m

I didn't think about the ink running! ok...so you use TH inks. That means I could get the stamp and not have to buy anything out of my ordinary! Just maybe more colors of the one I already love! Woo Hoo that's a winner for me!

And thanks for the info!

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to AuntJo

You can use your TH ink pad. Just stamp it down on a mat or acrylic block then use the ink like water color paint. dont get water straight on your ink pad.

I use the re inkers and my Th markers. I have an ink pallet that i have a drop of each color in. I stamp my images with the ranger archival ink. That will not run with the water. I use water color paper. The best to use is hot pressed water color paper. It is hard to find though. I have used the cold press just because you can get it anywhere.

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to andrea m

you can look up tutorials on coloring with th inks on you tube.

AuntJo
AuntJo 
Queen
AuntJo
In response to andrea m

Hi there! Thanks for the info! have you ever just used the ink from your reinkers? I also have the blending pens. I guess I will just have to start playing with an image for cards and see if I can do it. Something new for me to try. TFS!

Are you enjoying your quiet?

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to AuntJo

Yes the re inkers are what i use. I have a ink pallet for them. I prefer the re inkers and then I use the markers for detail or darker places.
Products Referenced in This Post:

AuntJo
AuntJo 
Queen
AuntJo
In response to andrea m

oooh....now I have to get me one of those! lol

Hope you are having a great day! I was up all night in pain...and I can't sleep today! ugh! Wanted to get my dh a Father's day card made we'll see if it will happen.

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to AuntJo

Becky so sorry you are in so much pain. I hope you are able to get some sleep today. Hugs my friend.

AuntJo
AuntJo 
Queen
AuntJo
In response to andrea m

Thank you! Oh well life goes on.

My dh has been off work and so I haven't had as much computer time.

Really haven't done anything! I have a list as long as my arm of things to finish up....we'll see!
Hugs!

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to AuntJo

If you want i could stamp a few images on some water color paper and send them to you to play with. I dont. have any hot pressed paper left but i have a lot of cold press. With the cold press you have to be careful how much water you use on your brush.

Let me know.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to AuntJo

Hi ladies,
I've missed you all so much but the motivation just seems to have vanished lately. I find myself more and more just sitting in my room looking at all the pretty things trying to will myself to create but no mojo or energy to do it...I'm hoping if I jump back in here that might help?

I hope everyone is doing lovely here...

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to MrsAnnieS

Hi annie nice to see you around again. This thread has gotten pretty quiet. I know a few of us are still around.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to andrea m

I did a quick read through but there was so much to read I'm not sure how much I missed, have you talked about re-opening the thread to the whole community to see if there are any new Divas out there? Especially now with all the 2peas folks coming over, there might be some new faces

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to MrsAnnieS

I have not seen rebeccah around on this thread in awhile. It has mainly been me and becky. If you want to start a new thread I would be happy to co hostess. Maybe we could get some new people who love the mixed media stuff.

Page 342 of 342 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics