I would love to join you girls here, if you'll have me
1. What's your name?
2. Tell a little about your family. Married? Kids? Etc..
I've been married for 16 years. I have a 13 year old daughter. We have a dog and a bird.
3. How long have you been scrapping?
I've kept up with albums of photos and memorabilia since high school. I started 'modern' scrapbooking a couple years ago, but I feel I've only recently started embracing the more artistic side of this hobby.
4. What is your favorite product?
I go in phases, but I don't do many pages without some type of ink on it. And I love border punches too.
5. Your favorite manufacturer?
Probably Basic Grey
6. A quick description of your style?
What style? I let the pictures decide how they should be presented, I guess. I do consider my pages as divided into 2 types -- functional pages and artistic pages. I scrap all my photos, so sometimes I just need to get them done with multiple photos and not a lot of other stuff going on. But when a photo is extra special to me or inspires me, I give it a more elaborate treatment. Does that make sense?
7. Anything else you want to share?