Username Post: Deliciously Distressed Divas COF CLOSED/ACTIVE!        (Topic#1533261)
andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to forevervampress

hi girls.

Becky glad the bathroom is almost done. so sorry about the dishwasher and the kitchen floor.

Drea so sorry about camping and having to buy a new computer.

I just got home from our trip. the kids stayed with my inlaws for the rest of the week. We had a great time visiting dh and It was sad to leave him. We did get an offer on our home while i was gone. If everything goes smoothly we will be moving before sept 13th.

dancinirish90
Queen
dancinirish90
In response to andrea m

Andrea! That's great - congrats on getting an offer on the house!

I wanted to share this one - I lifted Pat

Fierce By Dancinirish90

DreaSlee
Queen
DreaSlee
In response to dancinirish90

Hi divas! Just dropping this off.
Boo! By DreaSlee

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to DreaSlee

Hey ladies, I've missed you all!

Been busy between work and getting ready for the Renaissance Festival. Coby had his first shows this past weekend and he is off to a great start. I'm hoping to get caught up on all the pretties you've posted now!

dancinirish90
Queen
dancinirish90
In response to MrsAnnieS

Hi Annie!

Dropping off another - It's so quiet in here

Live and Let Die By Dancinirish90

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to dancinirish90

Hey girl busy dealing with hous stuff. Inspection done and signed, septic pumped, appraisel done just waiting on final report. Everything seems to be moving along. I have been packing here and there. Dh bought his ticket to come home on the 7th so we can head out.

AuntJo
AuntJo 
Queen
AuntJo
In response to andrea m

Hi divas!

Wow feel like I have been away forever!
Andrea....doing the happy dance for you! So glad things went along quickly!

Wow Drea and Lisa you are all rolling out the layouts! I am missing my scraproom! I Signed up for a few challenges, but doesn't look like I will get them done before the months end.

Celina...you'll have to share a pic of your new car with us! It is so nice to be able to just go when you want to...and not have to wait on others.

Had a blast with my grandkids. Got very tired but they always bring me so much joy! My youngest ds is home....and probably will be for awhile. However he doesn't have a vehicle so mom will be playing taxi service.

Annie...have fun at the renaissance festival. I have always wanted to go to one of those, but there isn't any out here. Glad to see you stop by!

Has anyone seen Amy or heard from her lately?

Well better get ready for bed. Just thought I'd drop in for a quick minute and see what you all have been up to. I am so far behind on my other forums too, but too tired to get around to them. Maybe I can catch up tomorrow.

Hugs!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to AuntJo

Hey divas. Lots of packing going on here. Im getting rid of tons of stuff to. I cant believe how much junk we have stuffed in closets.

forevervampress
Queen
forevervampress
In response to andrea m

Hello, ladies! Sorry I haven't been around. But with school starting and my DT stuff, I have no time! I hope you are all having a lovely week!

Becky, I'll try to get a pic of the new on here soon.

DreaSlee
Queen
DreaSlee

Hi divas! Just wanted to check in. Not much going on. I haven't been feeling good at all. Between my legs, back, and arthritis, it's always something. My legs are out right now. It's been making it even harder to scrap, but I still do it because I love it so much. At least I have no problems with my hands. Lol! I miss you girls!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to DreaSlee

drea hope your feeling better.

I have almost everything packed. Just need to get a few more boxes. Its wierd not doing something for the holiday weekend. we usually bbq or something. Hope everyone else got to do something fun.

Becky is your bathroom finished?

DreaSlee
Queen
DreaSlee
In response to andrea m

Hi Andrea! We had my husbands good friend over this weekend from Southern CA. Unfortunately I was bedridden the whole time and wasn't able to do anything with them. I'm never doing pilates again! I did it on Tuesday and pretty sure I sprained my tailbone trying to touch my toes. Now I'm REALLY bad!! It hurts just moving from side to side on my bed, and I can't bend over at all. It does feel better today, but I think it's going to take awhile to heal. At least my dad gave me a bottle of vicadins, so that helps.

DreaSlee
Queen
DreaSlee
In response to DreaSlee

I just wanted to drop off this page I did of my cousin's baby. I finally got some good sleep last night, and can now turn over without too much pain.So feeling a little bit better.
Callaia By DreaSlee

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to DreaSlee

wow drea. glad you got some sleep. hope it conyinues to get better.

AuntJo
AuntJo 
Queen
AuntJo
In response to andrea m

Gorgeous Page Drea! Sorry to hear that your legs are acting up! I know that feeling. Hugs to ya!

andrea hope your moving is going well. I would hate to see how much stuff we would have stuffed everywhere after living in the same house forever!

No my bathroom is not done...but very close! Need to find hardware and towel bars. We also need to get to the city to purchase the trim for the ceiling and floor...since neither of our lumber yards carry anything.

I've been sick with a very bad cold! Been in bad the last 2 days and starting to feel better.

Well thought I'd drop in and say Hi! It seems like our little group is getting smaller...and I miss you all!

DreaSlee
Queen
DreaSlee
In response to AuntJo

Thanks Becky! I hope you're feeling better! I'm just dropping this off.
Fall Train Ride By DreaSlee

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to DreaSlee

hey divas. its been a long week. We left WA. at 5 am on the 11th and arrived in Hailey about 8pm. the 12th we loaded everything in the storage units. my mil and my mom and dad headed home on the 13th and we had to return the rental truck. I got the kids registered for school today and we are settling in our little 20x20 cabin. we cant waite to find something else.

forevervampress
Queen
forevervampress
In response to andrea m

Hello, ladies! Popping in to say hi! Hope everything is going well with you all!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

Me too. Just a quick pop in and pop out. Think of me as the relative from a distant country!

Hope things are bright and happy with everyone!

I'm slogging along. RETIRED now, though, so THAT feels great!

AuntJo
AuntJo 
Queen
AuntJo
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Hey ladies!

Andrea.....I will be praying that something else comes up soon. I know that feeling of cramped living. My dh and I along with our 3 kids and a dog lived in a 23ft camp trailer when we first moved to NV. Lots of fun interesting memories from that, but it made the little 2 bedroom house we finally rented seem like a mansion! LOL!

Drea...you feeling better?

Celina...glad to see you pop in...but what's happening with you?

Pat...so glad you are enjoying your retirement.

Still fighting my cold. ugh! Almost 3 weeks and it's deep in my chest. My dh is insisting that I go back to the dr....so will try again. Have been trying to get a mini done but just don't seem to have the mojo. Since I'm not feeling good, my creative brain just is all clogged up. Getting ready to watch my DENVER BRONCOS!!!!! Better go make popcorn!
Hugs!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics