Page 1 of 5 
Username Post: Ok...fess up! What scrapbook items did you buy this week?        (Topic#1533315)
totallycre8tive
Veteran
totallycre8tive

Hi gals,
I feel like if I have a coupon I MUST use it! It's like wasting money!
I used several this week at Michael's (you do know that you can use a internet printed coupon and the register coupons that you get in the same order, rigth?)...I bought 2 new punches, Martha Stewart Daisy Fan and Scallop.
What did you buy?

Oh yeah...I ordered 2 new Cricut cartridges this week, Batman and Baseball!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to totallycre8tive

nothing. i've ignored my Ms and ACMs coupons for the last couple of weeks. I used an ACM one a couple of weeks ago, but all I bought was a piece of glass for a picture frame.

I'm slightly tempted to go to Ms this week for the Bazzil paper sale, but probably not.

Brandilynn
Expert
Brandilynn
In response to moxiegirl23

didnt make it there even tho I had 2 coupons :O

Expert
In response to Brandilynn

I bought two new pen holders (and the pens/markers to go with them) for my Silhouette SD. Though I didn't techinically buy it this week, I did get my order from SB.com this week! Some Martha Stewart CD, an acrylic album, and a bag. Otherwise I've been pretty good this month...oh wait, forgot I did get to go to a LSS this week--cute, cute, cute new Doodlebug line for my boys (cars and roads!)

totallycre8tive
Veteran
totallycre8tive
In response to moxiegirl23

• moxiegirl23 Said:
nothing. i've ignored my Ms and ACMs coupons for the last couple of weeks. I used an ACM one a couple of weeks ago, but all I bought was a piece of glass for a picture frame.

I'm slightly tempted to go to Ms this week for the Bazzil paper sale, but probably not.

Moxie, that is great! You are an inspiration. I don't use Bazzill paper. I LOVE DCWV stacks!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

I accidentally bought a sizzix and two dies on Tuesday...followed closely by 30 new sheets of pp from the archivers clearance bins...dh was not happy even though everything was on sale or had a coupon...

totallycre8tive
Veteran
totallycre8tive
In response to MrsAnnieS

• MrsAnnieS Said:
I accidentally bought a sizzix and two dies on Tuesday...followed closely by 30 new sheets of pp from the archivers clearance bins...dh was not happy even though everything was on sale or had a coupon...

Accidently...LOVE IT! Which dies did you get? I love my Sizzix machine!

Diamond Events by Tiffany

I signed on for a "job" and found that I had some mad money coming my way....so I celebrated by shopping (and I will celebrate again once the mad money gets here...~shrug~)

Got a few PP stacks at J's sale (now they are 9.99...at the sale I went to they were 11.99...whatever), lots of glue, a tub of BLING, stickers, embellishments, cardstock, grungeboard, some glass containers to put all the BLING in, a few different types of brads, and DH suprised me today with an assortment of pens. Oh and I went to a LSS, never been to one before, and felt weird not buying something, o I grabbed a slice tool for getting the die cuts off the mat...I do not even own a slice....but it works for me wishblade and it was pink (which caught my eye in the first place).

I did not need any of this, except for the glue, but I had fun.

Tiffany

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Diamond Events by Tiffany

technically, I didn't "order" anything this week. however a J's order and one from sb.com came in this week and some of the items are actually gifts for other people, so I don't feel so bad, and the stuff I got myself I bought with gift certifs.

But I got:
wedding album for book I'm making bff
gifts for my secret sister swap
high society paper paper by karen foster (LOVE IT)
some glitz patterned paper and embellies

do I have to come back and confess again later, since I just noticed the 10% off sale today and I'd really like the new "basics" collections by basic grey?
Products Referenced in This Post:

totallycre8tive
Veteran
totallycre8tive
In response to Tina scraps

• Tina scraps Said:
technically, I didn't "order" anything this week. however a J's order and one from sb.com came in this week and some of the items are actually gifts for other people, so I don't feel so bad, and the stuff I got myself I bought with gift certifs.

But I got:
wedding album for book I'm making bff
gifts for my secret sister swap
high society paper paper by karen foster (LOVE IT)
some glitz patterned paper and embellies

do I have to come back and confess again later, since I just noticed the 10% off sale today and I'd really like the new "basics" collections by basic grey?

Too funny! I think we can let you slide

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

thanks!

I think I'm safe after all and probably won't order. turns out 2 of the 3 "basics" collection are no longer in stock.

totallycre8tive
Veteran
totallycre8tive

• Tina scraps Said:
thanks!

I think I'm safe after all and probably won't order. turns out 2 of the 3 "basics" collection are no longer in stock.

I know how you feel...the had the Bazzill "Just the Edge" borders on sale that I am TOTALLY addicted to, and when I went to order them, like NONE of them were in stock. UGH!

I have since found some of the borders in the packages can be cut with Sizzix Decorative Strips! YEAH!!! Now I can cut them in any color I want!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I only bought ONE THING this week,,,,,which is a minor miracle

I bought the paper dolls cartridge for my cricut (or I should say DH bought it for me),,,,on sale at M's for 30 bucks today!!!

Resident

No coupon. BUt I bought the Slice handsfree system! It won't be here until next week sometime, but I'm excited to have finally ordered it!

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to Erin in Okc

The Spring Slice card, a chipboard album, and a bottle of liquid pearls... I also had a stamping up order come in with lots of paper and ink... I've been bad...

MakinMemories
Tenant
MakinMemories

Sigh, I didn't buy anything either!!

totallycre8tive
Veteran
totallycre8tive

• Erin in Okc Said:
No coupon. BUt I bought the Slice handsfree system! It won't be here until next week sometime, but I'm excited to have finally ordered it!

I was looking at the Slice this week at M's but it seems that you can't make the die cuts too big. I loved the phrase one!
Products Referenced in This Post:

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

• totallycre8tive Said:
Accidently...LOVE IT! Which dies did you get? I love my Sizzix machine!

I got the #2 circles and the lilac and I love them both! I have my eye on a couple of alphabet sets so those will probably come home with me at the next sale!

love2becreative
Idol
love2becreative
In response to MrsAnnieS

I bought my first bottle of glimmer mist (cranberry zing). I've been wanting to try it out and am super excited about it. I also bought a copic pen, pp from "The Girls Paperie (so pretty)", the ms medallion punch,and a heart punch.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 04-25-10 02:16 PM
In response to MrsAnnieS

Just a few pieces of paper I needed for a project. And I ordered some eyelets. I WANTED to buy a set of Glaze pens, but the craft store I went to yesterday (with a 40% off coupon) already had them on sale for 25% off, so I opted to wait. And when I went to M's today I left my coupons at home!

Edited by kuzatab on 04-25-10 02:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 1 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics