Username Post: MOTHERS DAY....        (Topic#1533449)
retrospect
Veteran
retrospect

I NEED SOMETHING..... ANYTHING! LOL I have no idea what to do for MOM for mothers day this year. Any ideas?!?!?!

Scrappy_Angel
Resident
Scrappy_Angel
In response to retrospect

I made mini brag book albums and greeting card sets for both mom and mom-in-law this year. HTH

mrsjoecool2004
Idol
mrsjoecool2004
In response to Scrappy_Angel

i was thinking of putting some recent pics ( last month ) in a frame of me and my mom and my sis and my mom and my mom and the grandkids, hope this helps you:)

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to mrsjoecool2004

A box of handmade greeting cards she can use for occasions throughout the year.

A layout in a shadowbox or frame.

A day out with you...shopping, getting your nails done, a meal, going to the movies, whatever.

A coupon book with coupons from you and her grandkids for things like one free housecleaning, doing her laundry, washing her car, etc.

A mini-album with layouts made by both you and the kids. Or even just you, but with pics of the kids!

An exploding box.

beccaboo3
Veteran
beccaboo3
In response to siameseplease

my sister and i are taking mom to the spa to get manis and pedis and then out to lunch!

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to retrospect

how about a REALLY nice "pot & lid" combo filled with candy.
Pots & lids have come a LONG way...
with easy to grab & hold handles (that don't burn your hand and are balanced), see thru lids with easy to hold knobs, ergonomic designs (how-ever-you-say-that ergo word), advanced no stick surfaces, materials that better distribute and retain heat,...
This ain't your mama's pot any more...

If your mother is cool you could even throw a "pot" joke in...
Now that they legalized pot...I thought I would get you the best pot I could find.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Gelidy Gelato

That's a great idea and I love the joke.

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to scrap4brains

This will be my daughter's first Mother's Day. I have several (ok MANY) leftover pictures from my grandsons' scrapbooks that I have been working on.

I am thinking about putting them in a large collage frame in some sort of order like from birth to now (9 months old). She just moved into a new apartment and wants something on her walls.

mollydog
Veteran
mollydog
In response to scrap4brains

I think I'm going to take my Mom out for lunch and get her car washed and maybe a movie.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to mollydog

for my mil since she gardens me and my dd make her a stepping stone its a tradition now for my mom since she lives out of state i will sew a felt magnet frame for a 4x6 pic dd will help with that as well

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 04-27-10 01:44 PM
In response to Briannasmom

I like these frames and things below. They make great gifts!

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to Rae_M

ijust made my mom a card seen i won't see her

S.Baker
Idol
S.Baker
In response to southern lady

I am mom to a 24yr, old daughter but we live far away from eachother but I would love if both of us would get up early in the morning pick up some coffee and some fast breakfast from Mcdonalds and go to Balboa park in SD and walk around before the crouds get there and after that go to mani and pedi lunch and a movie. I just want time with her I don't want her to buy me anything.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics