Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to gigikay

• gigikay Said:
Morning Oz, Very pretty pic today!
You can whine about the heat too Oz.

I will not whine today, it is very nice and only in the mid 70s here. So we are good.
Val, glad to hear that more people are going to be helping you!!!!!!!

WEll then let me whine about the heat, when I was getting in my car to leave the mall it was 105 WTH, they said yesterday was the last of the 100's.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Hi Owls I'm home.

Val, so glad they finally recognized all that you do, woohoo for a starbucks GC.

Oz, very pretty pic this morning.

Jann, I guess it is good you were busy at the Nook.

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to joy2crop

Joy, wow you need a break from this heat. Two days were bad enough. Those weather dudes lie!!!!

Going to work on dinner soon. Plus packing. Our furniture is here and looks good but no pictures until it all gets done.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to gigikay

Yay Gigi for your furniture getting there and looking good. They are now saying since it has cooled off at the coast it wil start cooling down here, we will see.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Going to be MIA watching the debate.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

Back from volleyball as soon as I get B to bed I can say the crazy day is done

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Well do need to go down and cut some stuff for PTA and maybe make a card or two

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Gee where is everyone?

Not sure I'll be around much after I get this stuff cut out unless I catch my typical second wind but doubt it tonight. To crazy of a day with too early of a morning.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

Hi ladies, well today was better. Although I was home and my DS and his GF were here for awhile so I had a little break to do GS's laundry!!! I told the kid he couldn't come over to grandma's anymore and bring his laundry bag!! lol

Gigi, woohoo for new furniture!!

Joy, we really cooled down today...by like 20*. Yesterday we seriously got to 106*, freaking HOT! Today was in the upper mid 80's, much better.

Val, girl you deserved that Starbucks card!! They should have giving you $100 on that card thou! lol

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to mickeysamiga

Oh Mickey, I am so laughing at the fact that he brought his laundry. And that you told baby that he could not! You might have to eat those words someday. LOL

Watched the debates sitting on the new stuff. It is very comfortable!

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to gigikay

Yeah I know Gigi....i'm sure his laundry bag will be back weekly, lol. DD knows her momma is a $ucker for that lil guy.

Awesome that the new furniture is comfortable as well as good looking

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to gigikay

Will someone either tell my where I put my cord that goes from my G to my E or at least tell me what the thing looks like. Haven't used it in so long. I have the power cord and the cord to upload carts to the G but can't find the one that lets it tell the E what to cut.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

Ohhh no Val, maybe it ran away with my cord!! As far as what it looks like...well he's a short little guy, about 4ft tall, very slender, is African American (i believe but it's so hard to identify someone's nationality), and well quite honestly the debate on weather it's male/female is still out. I mean it does 'plug' into things so I would say male but one side has well...........................

ok ok I can't continue.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

LOL you are too funny Mickey

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Maybe they are making new cords together

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

It needs a ringer so I can call it to find it

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

Val the bad part is you can't even find one in stores! I searched ALL over and thankfully Ozzzzz came to my rescue. Luckily you know yours is somewhere in YOUR house, lol

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

Well Val, I'm going to call it a night. I'm exhausted from the little one spending the night last night, lol. Have a great night all.

Nighty night

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

Nighty night Mickey, SWMF

Giving up on using my G and just trying something else. Just need some little envelopes to put teacher book wish lists in so using the envie on New Arrival. want the one from TBBM but it's only on my G. OH LGO

gigikay
Governor
gigikay

• mickeysamiga Said:
Ohhh no Val, maybe it ran away with my cord!! As far as what it looks like...well he's a short little guy, about 4ft tall, very slender, is African American (i believe but it's so hard to identify someone's nationality), and well quite honestly the debate on weather it's male/female is still out. I mean it does 'plug' into things so I would say male but one side has well...........................

ok ok I can't continue.

Mickey, I am so

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics