Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to CherylfromOz

• CherylfromOz Said:
Megan I am in the opposite position, I ordered a file, I told the girl I was in Australia and asked what shipping would be, she said $5, stupidly I then assumed she would email it to me and the $ was for time, she shipped it and it cost $32 then she asked for the extra $28 which I paid, but, I wouldn't have got the bloody thing if I had known it was going to cost so much.........rant over

OMG Ozzzz, that is BS!!! Now see, you TOLD her you were in Oz...that was all her bad!!

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR

Wow Megan, the nerve.

Mom's check up was ok. They are looking at full time 02 for the time being. Just pray she gets some strength.

CherylfromOz
Governor
CherylfromOz
In response to SiobhanR

bugger Sobhan, hope the 02 is not for too long, give her a hug from me please

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to SiobhanR

• SiobhanR Said:
Wow Megan, the nerve.

Mom's check up was ok. They are looking at full time 02 for the time being. Just pray she gets some strength.

Well if the 02 gives her strength then yay. I'm sure she won't like it but hopefully it is just temporary. She continues to be in my prayers!!!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to MeganF

• MeganF Said:
eh. just a couple things. Mostly my nonprofit. The new president has taken on the roll of dictator. Shes is being very over bearing and throwing around power she doesnt really have. It makes me want to punch someone. Im not her employee, nor her child. I will not be spoken to the way she has been doing, in a volunteer position. I dont want it to come down to it- but i will quit if she doesnt change her ways.

AND... I told ou guys i was going to make those leaves for a girl? Well, I made them and sent them. She kept saying she never got them. I ended up with them returned for postage. (I went and used the do it yourself thingy. apparently I dont know a large envelope and a small parcel). Anyway- I resent them and had to send priority because she needed them this week. I let her know what was going on. She had originally said she would pay a "reasonable" amount. I never questioned it, we never talked about it. So really this is my fault. I spent like $10 on paper and another $7 total on shipping. When I told her I would resend them priority, to make sure they were there- she said she would give me some money for shipping. So she ended up pay paling me $5. Total. For all of it. I guess by not talking to her about cost, it meant that I was doing it for free. I dont mind doing it at all. It took less than an hour. But I hurried and got them done, then had to go to the post office twice- and all she pays me is $5???? I dont know. Like I said its my own fault for not bringing it up before, but Im a little miffed by it.

so there you have it... my frustrations.

Awww man Megan that really sucks! So frustrating when people don't doing crafting and realize how much $$'s you end up spending.

And the nerve of that woman who thinks she can just boss everyone around, you need to speak up and tell her to stop.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Mickey I am making spagetthi if you and your DH want to come up here.

Oz, wow that really stinks, was it a file she could have emailed?

CherylfromOz
Governor
CherylfromOz
In response to joy2crop

Sure was Joy, it had better be worth it when it gets here

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop

Wow Oz I think I would say something to her about that, WTH, sometimes people just don't think.

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to joy2crop

Thanks girls!

Hopefully she'll join us. I am sure you guys can cheer her up.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to SiobhanR

Thanks for the update Siobhan, hope it helps with some energy for your Mom, I so wish she would get all better.

Expert

• CherylfromOz Said:
Morning all

Verna that cake does sound yum, what temp would you cook it on and for how long

Jann

Wow Val, you actually said NO

Haha Mickey, seems he didn't want his pic taken

OZ --GIRLS====TEMP...FOR THE CAKE IS 360* AND BAKES FOR 1 Hr. OR TILL TOOTHPICK COMES OUT CLEAN....
DR ..WAS WELL PLEASED WITH MY TEST RESULTS BUT I TOLD HIM I FELT LIKE MY LEGS WAS NOODLES AND A LITTLE NAUSEA SO IF THIS KEEP'S UP FOR 2 OR 3 DAYS HE WILL CHANGE ONE OF MY MEDS.. AND I'VE LOST 8 LBS ..!!

today

Gigi have fun with the DGK's

Hi Joy

todays pic By CherylfromOz" title="http:// todays pic By CherylfromOz"Link

CherylfromOz
Governor
CherylfromOz
In response to vernadell

thanks Verna, I am going to give it a go

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to joy2crop

• joy2crop Said:
Thanks for the update Siobhan, hope it helps with some energy for your Mom, I so wish she would get all better.

ME TOO!!!

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to SiobhanR

Verna glad to hear the Dr was pleased with the test results. Hope the legs feel better soon and the nausea goes away.

joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to joy2crop

Ok dinner almost done, bbiab

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to joy2crop

Hello Owls--I'm at home now. Nothing wrong with a little 02 for Mary. We just want her to get better!!!

Jeez, Oz & Megan, sounds like you hooked up with a couple of losers...

SiobhanR
Mayor
SiobhanR
In response to jflanderbo

• jflanderbo Said:
Hello Owls--I'm at home now. Nothing wrong with a little 02 for Mary. We just want her to get better!!!

Jeez, Oz & Megan, sounds like you hooked up with a couple of losers...

Thanks Jann!

How are you? I know you have had a rough patch lately and I've been thinking about you.

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to jflanderbo

Hi Owls---I like all my Drs---butDr Reppert is my primary & he's been with me forever---he even caled me to see if I needed anything when my DB died. (Stevie was one of Doc's faves too)
Think I needed to touchbase with him now! At least I feel calmer now!

Mickey---that little guys going to wear you out!!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to GramMe6

Evening ladies

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to uoduck

Hi Val---Glad you said NO & now I hope all your "help" doesn't let you down!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics