Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
CherylfromOz
Governor
CherylfromOz
In response to mickeysamiga

that is so cool, I am sure she had a ball

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

UGHHHH!!! Dang Taylor Martinez....!!!!

Val...I NEED YOU....I'm having another fight on FB. Someone said we were as bad as the Colorado Buffaloes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to ScrappinHusker

Hi Ozzz, Joy's got some amazing kids. They really did up job on the "Starbuck" party theme. Super cute, but i'm sure she'll share pics later. I don't want to ruin ALL her fun, lol.

Ohhhh No Debbie Your team lost? I don't know who the CO Buffaloes are but HOW DARE THEY!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

Colorado Buffs suck!!! And, I am done arguing!!!! I've had enough. But, I will also tell you...he won't be sitting in my parent's Husker season tickets!!!! OK...done arguing.

Going to sleep in my Husker tshirt. And, going to bed so I can be ready in the morning for the Race for the Cure!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

27 degrees when I walk. UGH!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

• mickeysamiga Said:
Hi Ozzz, Joy's got some amazing kids. They really did up job on the "Starbuck" party theme. Super cute, but i'm sure she'll share pics later. I don't want to ruin ALL her fun, lol.

Ohhhh No Debbie Your team lost? I don't know who the CO Buffaloes are but HOW DARE THEY!!!

Go LIKE all my posts on FB. LOL

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

night night. Happy "almost" Birthday Joy!

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo

It's in the 30's here and I hate it. Getting to be a wuss in my old age! We just went out to dinner at Applebees.

Debbie2006
Resident
Debbie2006

ScrappinHusker - I feel your pain! I could barely watch the last half and my DH calls from overseas and WANTS me to tell him play by play. I had to wait to verbally assault my team until I told him what they did! It was like living it twice! Now I cant talk to my dad for the customary 36 hrs after a loss! LOL. Horrible game but I hope Rex is going to be ok, I hate to see anyone hurt!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to Debbie2006

• Debbie2006 Said:
ScrappinHusker - I feel your pain! I could barely watch the last half and my DH calls from overseas and WANTS me to tell him play by play. I had to wait to verbally assault my team until I told him what they did! It was like living it twice! Now I cant talk to my dad for the customary 36 hrs after a loss! LOL. Horrible game but I hope Rex is going to be ok, I hate to see anyone hurt!

I hear you. Thanks for the Husker LOVE!!! Totally frustrated. But, 4 turnovers....geesh! Missed tackles. Did you grow up in Nebraska? Tell me more.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

And, I haven't heard anything about Rex yet. Glad for a Bye week!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to jflanderbo

• jflanderbo Said:
It's in the 30's here and I hate it. Getting to be a wuss in my old age! We just went out to dinner at Applebees.

Yum on AppleBee's. And, totally agree on the cold weather. it is 36 here right now. Way to early for it to be this cold!!!!

Debbie2006
Resident
Debbie2006

Yes we just moved to AZ due to DH job sep 2011. I lived in Omaha my adult life and grew up just outside of Wahoo. The house I grew up in has Go Big Red attached to it and you can see it from hwy 109. My dad hasnt missed a home game since 1958! Love my Huskers!

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

lol i'll go look Debbie. I love your LOVE for your team!

Hi Jann....burr 30* is sure he!!a cold. I'm still sitting outside w/DH. Everyone has left, but we are still just sitting out enjoying the night. Ok, to be honest...I do have one of the heaters on but i'm sure it's NOT 30* out here. Probably about low 60's upper 50's maybe.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

If we are going to keep having these late games I'm going to have to het some duck jammies

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

lol Val. Ok....so spill...how was the party? Was everyone surprised? Did you make your aunt cry?

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

The party was great. Yes my aunt cried big time as soon as she saw me. She was surprised as she was walking in and saying her bells etc.... and then saw me and lost it.

Debbie2006
Resident
Debbie2006
In response to uoduck

The ducks are looking awesome tonight! Love the helmets!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Hellos not bells darn autocorrect

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to uoduck

Awwwww Val, that was probably worth everything to see the look on her face That was very very nice of you guys.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics