Username Post: Night Owls Unite Chat Room        (Topic#1533627)
joy2crop
Queen
joy2crop
In response to uoduck

Oh Jann so sorry, big hugs to you!

Ok ladies I need to shut down and get going, hopefully I will get a chance to check in from my phone later.

Talk to you all later and have a great day/evening.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to joy2crop

Have fun Joy!!!! Get lots done annnnnnd

DON'T FORGET YOUR ATG!!!!!

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:

jflanderbo
Governor
jflanderbo
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:

gigikay
Governor
gigikay
In response to jflanderbo

Jann, so very sorry! Hope it all works out all right. Prayers for them and you too!

Just got back from picking up taxes. Only about a 10th of what we use to get back, that is what happens when your DH retires...

Need to get a few things done...like maybe a nap.

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga
In response to gigikay

Hi ladies.

Jann, extra prayers going up!! Hope it all works out.

Well the pics = It turned out the studio Buy Buy Babies has in their stores is Picture People. I'm sure you've all seen them in your malls. I was extremely disappointed in their photographer (use that word loosely). The kid is not the easiest to photographer, I know this. You really have to work at getting a smile out of him, lol. Well I got nuttin from the person, not to mention their background selections were either black or white for boys. And the prices were NUTS for a place like that. I told DD that i'll be spending the $$ and creating my own backgrounds for him and taking my own pics!!! lol

Gigi, at least you don't owe on your taxes

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to mickeysamiga

Ugh Mickey, that sucks.

Did you find out about the pictures you had taken at BRU. Will you be able to get them?

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

I like taking the girls to JCP for pics, have always had good luck but I always request the same photographer (she used to own her own studio and has her own props) and not sure how they do with babies.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to uoduck

Morning all

Mickey so sorry about your photographer, I am sure you will do a better job anyway

Glad everyone seems to have their computer problems sorted

Jann praying for your son and his friend, hope it all works out

As Mickey said, Gigi, at least you didn't have to pay

DD1 and SIL might be calling in today, they are suppose to go to a party tonight and then they were going straight home, however SIL's DGM has been in hospital for 4 days and yesterday was returned to the high care facility where she lives, and according to his mother she is not expected to live. The reason I have put it like this is his mother is so over dramatic, they have been told all this before and when they go to see her she is sitting up in bed having a wonderful time, they visit her every week. Apparently this time she has had a major stroke, if you have any to spare could you please pray for her.

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to CherylfromOz

Joy have fun at your crop

gigikay
Governor
gigikay

Oh Oz, I sure will!!!

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

Val, my friend told me JCP too but the only one in the area is in a mall that i'm not comfortable going to that side of town. San Jose is a large city and I really stay on the west end, one because it's really only the side of town I know very well and two, it's just much safer. You know, it's kinda like you wouldn't want to make a wrong turn in the East side of San Jose There is a Sears at the mall I usually go to w/DGS, I might try them. Or like I said...do it myself

Ozzz, sorry and I will add to my prayers!!

mickeysamiga
Governor
mickeysamiga

Ok i'm going to shut down my lappy. SIL should be on his way home so I'm going to pack up everything.

I'll tty ladies tonight

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

Hope you get lots done, Joy! Oh, and I unplugged my power to the router, unplugged the modem. Waited. Plugged the modem in...waited for it to set up and then plugged in the router. Apple TV and Printer are now working!

Prayers, Jann.

Mickey~~I took T to Picture People in the Mall when he was 2...we had a frustrating experience. But, I have the sweetest picture of T pouting!

Nothing too exciting here. Laundry. Beer.

Debbie2006
Resident
Debbie2006
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
  • jflanderbo Said:
Actually we're not. We're going to Lincoln's Birthplace National Monument tomorrow so just want to get close enough to make it during open hours easily. I have a national parks passport that I stamp at all the parks so try to catch a couple new ones on every trip.

AHHH I see, that sounds like fun!

Yes that does sound great have fun!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to Debbie2006

Evening ladies, family movie night so will be in and out. DH and I got a movie too - Flight

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6
In response to uoduck

Jann & Oz---praying!!!
Oz hope someone is being dramatic again! Hugs to both of you!
I too will be in & out---working one the whole scrappy room---cause you know if you move one thing you end up moving almost everything! lol!!!

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to GramMe6

Thanks all

Val "Flight" is a great movie,

Mary is your desk getting a work out

GramMe6
Diva
GramMe6

• CherylfromOz Said:
Thanks all

Val "Flight" is a great movie,

Mary is your desk getting a work out

Yes---keep putting thing in the drawers & then changing my mind! Guess it will figure it out sooner or later! lol!!!

CherylfromOz
Queen
CherylfromOz
In response to GramMe6

typical Mary, I do that everytime I tidy my craft room, one day I will get it right

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics